Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 41 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2001 Posted: 02:26:48 10/02/2017
"Indeed. We all have a long day tomorrow.," Sayan said suspecting he'll have to overtime on the orca playtime. He hated seeing both of them risk themselves for the python, but Rose was set in her mind and there was no changing that.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2002 Posted: 02:43:26 10/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
OOC: The name thing was a mistake. smilie Oops.

OOC: I figured smilie

"Alright. Good night." Sybil said to the retreating pair, heading to her own tree. She would've gone to Crocux's cave and sleep in his home like she has done many times, but with these distressing news, she just wanted to be alone. Incredible how she was feeling so happy with that little vacation earlier today, only to face the stressful reality of the Haven's current situation. She tried to think positive though, as hard as it was. The python hasn't hurt her or Rose, or whatever kea received the news, so why tomorrow should be any different? The python was only deadly to the warblers... for now at least. The visit tomorrow was going to be particularly risky though, since both her and Rose are going to be exhausted from the orca game tomorrow and were going to be easy prey... that is... if the python grew tired of his hospitality, which Sybil prayed that it wasn't going to be the case...

The night went on smoothly. Not even the wandering Raul was enough to disrupt the peace in the Haven. It was hard to imagine a place as beautiful and quiet as that one has been through so many tough times, and still was despite the so many hard attempts to maintain the peace...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2003 Posted: 02:44:32 10/02/2017
"I will see you tomorrow Sybil." Rose said as she started for the den.
---
SC
#2004 Posted: 02:45:57 10/02/2017
"Goodnight Sybil.," Sayan said following Rose back towards the den. Just once peace seemed to return, the python had to interfere again...
---
#2005 Posted: 03:08:53 10/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil slept well despite her worries. The vacation was at least enough to make her peaceful enough to rest without interruptions. When she opened her eyes, the sun was barely coming up. You could see the little rays rising from the mountaintops, and a few of the warblers have already woken up for breakfast. One of them gave her a brief good morning, and wished her luck on the orca games. Nothing stayed secret for long among them, though thankfully, none of them knew about her and Rose's sudden meeting with the python. As soon as she and Rose were done with the orca game, they were going to visit the humongous reptile.

"Well.. heh, time for things to be back to normal... at least for a while." Sybil said as she greeted the warm, morning sun to her face and got off her tree to get a quick breakfast... and then, time to give the orcas a well deserved chew toy. She had no idea the burden was going to be shared by Harland as well, but she did know she had to warn the newer residents sooner or later. Sybil fed on berries alone in order to have both a light and quick breakfast, and as soon as she was done, she headed to the beach. She was extremely nervous. It has been almost a month since the last game. She was out of practice and possibly an easier target, and one thing was for certain to her; the orcas were going to show little to no mercy to make up for the extreme lost of time...
---
#2006 Posted: 03:43:34 10/02/2017
Rose soon awoke as well. "Good morning Sayan." She said as she gently nudged him.
---
SC
#2007 Posted: 03:51:04 10/02/2017 | Topic Creator
As Rose woke up, Sybil arrived at the shore, seeing the seemingly empty waters. Right above her was the still sleeping Mambo, though she didn't noticed. Orcas didn't have any particular timing when it came to waking up, so she didn't know if they were out there waiting.
"Oh man... it's been so long... but I have to do this." Sybil said nervously as she slowly approached the water, hearing nothing but the waves. She started pacing around to get their attention, even though she didn't want to. No dorsal fin could be seen, but Sybil couldn't help to think that they were out there, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Despite the pod being bigger than other worldwide orcas, they still managed to be sneaky, giving very little time for the Haven residents to react to their tackling.
---
#2008 Posted: 23:53:43 10/02/2017
"Morning.," Sayan gently said as he awoke. "Should I get us some breakfast before the hunt begins?," he asked knowing that today was the day and that orcas would be waiting.
---
#2009 Posted: 00:06:35 11/02/2017 | Topic Creator
As the couple got ready for breakfast, Sybil continued to walk on the shore, unable to contain how nervous she really was. The orcas could be violently rough when playing, and since Sybil never had the heart to tell them to go easy on her, she was usually the most brutally beaten at the end of the day. She was glad that she didn't have to carry that burden alone though. She wondered if Sayan and Rose were already on the way or if they were still asleep, but decided not to question herself much or the distraction could make her an easy target. She wanted to try giving the orcas a challenge. With every minute, she was getting more nervous. Still no sign of the orcas, but she knew there was no way they were going to miss the game today after so many days without activities. Sybil continued pacing, but there was no sign of the orcas. We're they planning a very sneaky attack? She knew how patient they could be. Still no sign of them, so Sybil just continued waiting... and waiting... and waiting...
---
#2010 Posted: 01:31:04 11/02/2017
"Sure! I'm going to need that energy today." Rose said.
---
SC
#2011 Posted: 01:35:11 11/02/2017
"Agreed. I'll be back as soon as I can.," he said with a smile before taking off. He knew they would both need the energy-- more so then usual. And that meant going after a more exotic fish or least something a little juicer...
---
#2012 Posted: 01:49:42 11/02/2017
As Rose waited she was wondering what the snake would want with Sybil and her. She was nervous of the encounter.
---
SC
#2013 Posted: 01:56:49 11/02/2017 | Topic Creator
As Sybil still waited for an orca to attack, still on his temporary palm tree home was Mambo, who was just waking up, and as soon as he saw Sybil, he came to greet her.
"Why good morning Miss Sybil. This is a surprise. Enjoying the water?" Mambo said besides her, with her smiling.
"Oh hey Mambo. you're up early. I'm here because I gave the orcas permission yesterday to resume the game today." Sybil explained kindly, not knowing where he slept last night. As soon as Mambo heard about the game, he flew away to land on a safe distance. He didn't want to be part of the game.
"Oh, I see. Well, good luck then. You're going to need it." Mambo expressed from his safe spot, knowing how tough the orcas could be in their playtime.

One would think the orcas would take that brief moment of distraction to make their move, but they still didn't appear. They were certainly taking their precious time. Did they overslept? Sybil doubted that. Perhaps they were waiting for her to lower her guard completely, but she wasn't going to let that happen. She wanted to give them a challenge...
---
#2014 Posted: 02:24:00 11/02/2017
Suddenly a wave of warter came up and knocked Sybil down. It was Jet who just missed Sybil by inches.
---
SC
#2015 Posted: 02:30:22 11/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil jumped away onto the sand, having involuntarily avoided Jet with a combination of luck and carelessness of his part.
"Whew. You gave me quite a fright. You have to try better than that dumdum." Sybil said with pride, though fully aware that she missed being caught due to Jet's oversight. She didn't hear or feel him coming. It was quite a surprise, but she was glad she managed to elude him.
---
#2016 Posted: 02:30:41 11/02/2017
Sayan went where he knew some of the bigger and juicer fish thrived... not as easy to catch but well worth the effort. He went where the waterfall met the creek and where one could almost find a stable spot halfway up. There-- it was possible to catch some juicer fish that jumped up and down thriving due to lack of certain species that would normally devour them. "Come on..." he said climbing up to a large rock that was partly jetting out.
---
#2017 Posted: 02:40:37 11/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile, Mambo had already left to search for breakfast, having just missed Sybil's lucky escapade. He wanted to eat something fast, since he didn't want to miss the civet getting caught. While he was aware that it was wrong to laugh at other's misfortune, he really enjoyed watching the game and seeing the Haven residents in such a humiliating position. But, it wasn't really a misfortune if you allowed it, was it? The Haven residents allowed themselves to be treated that way, so Mambo believed there was nothing wrong in finding the activity so fun to watch.
---
#2018 Posted: 02:58:03 11/02/2017
Sayan waited and just at the right moment-- managed to catch a nice big juicy fish with his mouth. Placing it down on the rock and keeping it in place with his paw... he attempted to do the same with a second fish.

Meanwhile-- Naga was thinking and contemplating to himself. He had agreed to come to the Haven because of the mysterious Shadow and he had agreed to forgo the precious warblers because of the much less dangerous civet leader. But.. what did he really want? For now-- he wanted answers and he decided he would at least wait until he received that and go from there...
---
#2019 Posted: 13:12:12 11/02/2017
"Oh you just wait miss Sybil. I will get you!" Jet said.
---
SC
#2020 Posted: 15:31:00 11/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"We'll see..." Sybil taunted, waiting for Jet to retreat so that she could pace near the water. So it was the leader himself hunting her. Quite an event for the first day of the game in a very long time. Now that she knew Jet was out there, Sybil remained alert, not as nervous as before but still very cautious. She didn't even see if Mambo was still there, since she couldn't afford any more distractions.

The kea leader was having a quick breakfast, but not before heading to the tree to assure everybody that he was okay and that he didn't slept there last night. It was mostly to assure Cole, who could become easily paranoid...
---
#2021 Posted: 18:55:00 11/02/2017
Jet simply grinned and went back into the sea. He went underwater to hide himself.
---
SC
#2022 Posted: 19:01:11 11/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil could finally see the rest of the orcas, quite far away but surfacing to breathe. They were waiting for other residents to come, since they wanted their beloved leader Jet to be the first to hunt. Sybil knew it was him whom she had to worry about, and knowing how patient the orcas were, she knew she was probably going to wait minutes, perhaps even a full hour before he would strike. Mambo was perching on the same palm tree where he slept, still having his breakfast but not wanting to miss the spectacle...
---
#2023 Posted: 19:12:41 11/02/2017
Jet was waiting patient. He still was hiding himself.
---
SC
#2024 Posted: 19:35:52 11/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil still waited as well, pacing around the water, pretending to be distracted enjoying herself. She wondered if Rose and Sayan would be out of practice as well after almost a full month without the activity, but she guessed she would have to know later on. She tried not to look at the forest, cause she has been caught many times for turning her back to the water...
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2025 Posted: 03:39:52 12/02/2017
Crocux stayed at the beach the whole time taking it easy. edventually he fell asleep and was napping the whole time since.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2026 Posted: 04:21:11 12/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil took no notice of Crocux, focusing too much on the water for any signs of Jet. She calculated it must've been about fifteen minutes already, and still no signs of him. No doubt he was waiting for her to lower her guard. Still keeping an eye on the water, she hasn't noticed that the tide was rising a little, making it easier for any orca to beach itself much further. While Sybil was seeing the ocean, she was also thinking about her meeting with the python. What did he wanted now? He made it clear several times that he wanted to be alone, so why the request? That was something Sybil intended to find out as soon as the harsh game came to an end...
---
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#2027 Posted: 14:08:02 12/02/2017
Harland had awoken almost instantly, as if he were only feigning sleep and was done with his own games now. He leaped to his feet, sun shining in his eyes, and wondered how long the sun had been shining, hoping he hadn't slept too late. He was afraid he had missed the game, so he wasted no time in sprinting to the beach, barely noting Raul as he sped by him.

"You're in a hurry," Raul said, eyes slightly cloudy from a long night alone. He would take a nap later - several actually - but for now was still awake, hidden from the sun.

Harland shook himself out quickly, almost failing to stop in him for his companion. "Oh, hi Raul! I'm a little busy right now. I have to get to the beach soon for something, really no time to stop and chat." He zipped off, howling a farewell before Raul could get a word in edgewise. The kouprey shook his head and chuckled before slowly wandering off. Harland was glad he was not too far from the beach as he zipped ahead, his feet barely touching the ground below him. His speed was impressive, but it was clear even he could barely handle it.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#2028 Posted: 14:40:00 12/02/2017
"Oh I hope Sayan catches a nice big fish. I'm starving." Rose said.
---
SC
#2029 Posted: 16:42:37 12/02/2017
Crocux apparently decided that moment to wake up. he smiles and snuck up behind her and yell "Hi Aunty!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2030 Posted: 17:51:42 12/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil gave a very horizontal jump when Crocux spoke to her.
"Oh Crocux! You startled me. Haven't seen you in a while." Sybil exclaimed, still focusing on the water but taking the time to greet her crocodile nephew.
"Anyway, can't talk right now. Jet's on the hunt right now... if you know what I mean." Sybil warned, believing no further explanation was needed. She then remembered that she had a similar game with Crocux, and they haven't played for a long while too, but the crocodile would have to wait for his turn...
---
#2031 Posted: 18:40:13 12/02/2017
Jet saw this as his moment he quickly went ashore and tryed to grab at Sybil.
---
SC
#2032 Posted: 18:51:03 12/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked at the approaching Jet and jumped out of the way. At first she thought she has gotten away again, but then she realized this time she wasn't so lucky. Crocux's little distraction had done the trick, and Jet was grasping at her right back paw. Sybil didn't struggle, for she knew it was futile to get away from an orca's jaws even if they weren't using their teeth. So that was it then. It was time to provide some well deserved entertainment for the orca leader. She felt a little embarrassed for having been captured before Sayan and Rose had the chance to arrive.
---
#2033 Posted: 19:47:26 12/02/2017
"Told you miss Sybil!" Jet said as he startedto drag Sybil.
---
SC
#2034 Posted: 20:27:29 12/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, I guess we better get started then. But keep in mind that you only caught me cause I was distracted." Sybil taunted, almost as if telling him that he wouldn't had caught her if she wasn't distracted first. She then let herself get forcefully dragged by the orca leader, getting her heart and mind ready for what was probably going to be one intense session...
---
#2035 Posted: 21:31:05 12/02/2017
Jet then sucked in her back paws and body only letting her head stick out. "Oh we're we now?" Jet said with a smile. He then swam out to deeper warter. "Get ready miss Sybil!"
---
SC
#2036 Posted: 21:38:00 12/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil gave a nervous chuckle and a nod as Jet brought her into deeper waters, not sure how much she was going to tolerate after so much time without going through that. She would understand though, since she knew how important the game has become to their marine friends, so she simply braced herself for the worst. Jet wasn't the toughest orca when playing, but he still could give you a harsh time.

From his palm tree, Mambo seemed to be enjoying himself. Sybil and Jet were out of view now, but he could still see the many dorsal fins from the pod, waiting for the other Haven residents to be their victims...
---
#2037 Posted: 21:54:08 12/02/2017
Jet suddenly spat Sybil into the air.
---
SC
#2038 Posted: 21:59:35 12/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil imagined it was either that or shaking, which was most of the lrca's favorite methods. She could barely see the Haven or Hunted island from up there, so she knew she was quite far from land. What a way to start the morning! As she fell, she wondered what other nasty surprises Jet had for her below, and what was Rose and Sayan doing at the moment. She believed they were going to be quite surprised to find out how she was captured so early in the morning...
---
#2039 Posted: 22:08:48 12/02/2017
As Sybil fell Jet went underwater and jumped up catching her in midair.
---
SC
#2040 Posted: 22:16:08 12/02/2017
Crocux smiled "its ok I've been just hanging around here the whole time relaxing. I'm actually surprised none of the orcas tried to get me in my sleep."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2041 Posted: 22:35:30 12/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Just as Crocux was saying those words, that was the time where Sybil got captured and dragged away to receive the brutal treatment she usually received during the activity. In the water, the orcas were trying to decided if Crocux was worth catching, he was far bigger than the last time they saw him, so he wasn't going to be easy prey. He was usually left for the bigger orcas, like Gustave or Cairo, or for those who loved the challenge, like the brothers Ricky and Rumble.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
As Sybil fell Jet went underwater and jumped up catching her in midair.

"I see you haven't lost your touch." Sybil commented, seeing how Jet was still as agile and focused as before. Those were great qualities in a leader. As Jet dragged her around, she was getting ready for more harsh punishment, knowing Jet could have her for many hours. It hasn't been even ten minutes, and she was already feeling quite tired, evidently due to the lack of exercise the game provided.
---
#2042 Posted: 23:10:17 12/02/2017
Jet shook her around. Trying to get her dizzy.
---
SC
#2043 Posted: 23:22:15 12/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil got dizzy very quickly, her body having lost her ability to tolerate that after so much time without the much needed game. All she could see was the blurry waters as she was mercilessly shaken like a helpless toy, doing no struggle whatsoever. She closed her eyes to try to mellow down the ride. She wanted Jet to have the fun time of treating her however he wanted, believing that he, like the majority of the orcas, had missed the game during the time it had to be postponed. She imagined she must've looked quite pathetic being treated like that, so she was determined to provide a better challenge the next time the game took place.
---
#2044 Posted: 23:54:12 12/02/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Oh I hope Sayan catches a nice big fish. I'm starving." Rose said.

Sayan soon returned-- with two big juicy fish barely hanging out of his mouth. It look a little longer, but he was was looking forward to sampling the hard-the-catch fish. It was actually kinda relaxing, but he knew well that their day was about to get that much more hectic.
---
#2045 Posted: 00:16:06 13/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey Spyroconvexity, remember that you can be a bit more detailed in your posts. We're near the end, so we must take advantage of every page left.

Elsewhere, at Crocux's cave to be precise, Yodel was at it again... well, not really. He actually retrieved the tiny yellow tail he managed to catch two days ago and was ready to give it to the crocodile.
"Hey belly dragger! I know you're in there! Quit ignoring me!" Yodel yelled irritated, believing Crocux was in there and he was simply not paying attention to him. He got very worked up catching that yellow tail for him and even more so getting it off the cold mountain to avoid spoilage, and he wasn't going to let all his hard work go to waste.
"Fine! I just brought you this silly peace offering! Take it or leave it!" Yodel yelled from outside the cave, throwing the minuscule fish inside. There was no way he was going to enter that creepy cave all by himself knowing how violent Crocux could be. He brought the yellow tail to at least try to mellow down some of the hate the crocodile understandably had for him.
---
#2046 Posted: 04:36:20 13/02/2017
Jack walks out and says "sorry Yodel but Crocux isn't here. last time I checked he was down at the beach napping." Jack was about to go back inside when he said "also you may want to quit calling him belly-dragger. he has grown bigger and he takes offence to the name even if it is true." then Jack walked in and went back to carving. this time he was carving another likeness of Sybil.

Crocux got bord waiting alone and waited, that is until he smelled something in the distance. knowing the smell of yellowtail anywere he took off unable to stop himself as he quickly galloped to his cave.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2047 Posted: 04:54:34 13/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, this is my home whether he likes it or not. I can call him whatever I want!" Yodel said rudely, demonstrating that despite his supposed peace offering, he was still the jerk everyone knew. He underestimated Crocux's keen sense of smell, so he didn't expect the crocodile to be on his way as soon as right now...

Crocux left, much to the disappointment of the brothers Ricky and Rumble, who were the ones who agreed to take him. It didn't matter though, since there were still plenty of Haven residents that could approach the water, and their circling dorsal fins were quite an intimidating site at the distance. But as they waited, some watched with envy how much fun their leader was having with his toy civet.
---
#2048 Posted: 11:22:23 13/02/2017
"Nice catch Sayan." Rose said. He grabbed one of them from Sayan.

"Getting dizzy are we miss Sybil?" Jet said as he once again threw her into the air. He then waited below with his mouth open catching her once more.
---
SC
#2049 Posted: 13:26:46 13/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil, with her head spinning uncontrollably, was trying to compose herself as she answered.
"Whew. I have to get use to this again." she commented from inside his mouth, fully aware that was barely the beginning. She didn't know how much time had passed, but she estimated it has been only half an hour. She still wasn't tired thanks to the lack of struggle, but she was still incredibly dizzy. Orcas could have the Haven residents until late afternoon (the time she and Rose planned to visit the python), but if Jet released her before that time, she could still be caught without rest by another orca, like it happened that one time.
---
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#2050 Posted: 16:48:59 13/02/2017
Harland stood upon the beach, nearing the water. He began to catch his breath as he glanced out into the depths of the ocean, wondering if he had been late or on time.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
First | Previous | Page 41 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me