Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#101 Posted: 20:42:00 05/08/2016
Quote: redwes
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Oh come on Sayan!" Rose said still searching for him.

Soon Sayan jumped out as Rose passed by a certain bush-- gently tackling the tiger but not harming her. "Got you!.," he playfully said.

"Sayan!" Rose said with a chuckle. She then purred and kissed him. "You know how much I love you?"
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#102 Posted: 20:43:35 05/08/2016
"Well, I'll see you later, I guess?" Arrow said to the red panda. She turned around and saw two cockatoos. "Oh, hey. Who are you two? What's happened in the Haven? What are you doing? My name's Arrow. What's yours?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#103 Posted: 20:53:31 05/08/2016
Marina sighed felling a bit releaved "sorry it's just that orcas tend to dislike us because my knid likes to go around being self ritus jurks who act like they own the place when they don't. Personally i find that kind of additude to be unflattering, distastful, obnoxious, rude, and down right unplesent. Hmph for anyone to think that way is diwn right childish. I for one am not like that, i don't own anything except my own life and I do admire orcas for being one of the most powerful hunters of the sea. I respect them and would want to upset them."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#104 Posted: 20:58:53 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: StormDragon21, you repeated your previous post. Check the previous page. I already answered that.

"Well, that's not the only reason you know. There are plenty." Sybil expressed, knowing that was just part of the orcas dislike for dolphins.
"But give them time. Bottle nosed dolphins have helped the Haven in the past, and the orcas haven't forgotten. They just need a bit of time to adjust." Sybil explained, knowing what it was like to feel unease around somebody you believe hated you. She wasn't sure if Marina was there to stay, but if she did, she hoped that will mean the end of the feud.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#105 Posted: 21:02:24 05/08/2016
Marina nodded "of corse. Still it's going to be interesting to say the least. I'll go meet him. It might help ease the tension a little." Crocux nodded "alright go have fun." and she went over to Randy "hey their, I'm Marina."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:06:49 05/08/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#106 Posted: 21:07:26 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil wanted to know if Marina was going to stay, so she brought the subject herself.
"Well, if you arrived here to stay, I assure you are welcomed. We need someone to keep an eye on toothy here." Sybil said, giving Crocux a grin.
"I'm pretty sure the pod will get use to you eventually if you do stay. They are a prideful, wild bunch, but trust me, they mean well." Sybil assured, having known the orcas for many years and knowing them too well.
---
#107 Posted: 21:11:24 05/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "aunty she's staying. she told me she was after all. and besides you already lost her." gesturing over to Randy.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#108 Posted: 21:19:03 05/08/2016
"Oh, should I give him my condolences?" Arrow said. "I don't exactly see how cooling grass will help the poison, but to each his own, I say. Could you use a hand? Really, we don't have hands, but you get the point."

"I may see you later, but bye for now," Kiri said to the orca. "I'll do some exploring, and maybe I'll live here." She lifted a foot in a friendly gesture, and lumbered off into the forest.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#109 Posted: 21:25:43 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
As the cockatoo cousins planted the grass near Sybil's tree, Whirlpool did the same at the kea's tree, which w a bit further away. While there, Nia continued talking to Arrow.
"Well, I don't think you can see the warbler now. He's been quarantined." she explained, before answering his question.
"And this grass here may not look like much, but it is actually quite miraculous. Once you eat it, it will make you throw up whatever it is you ate, whether is poison or something simply unpleasant." she explained, knowing that grass has saved many lives, with the young warbler being no exception.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux chuckled "aunty she's staying. she told me she was after all. and besides you already lost her." gesturing over to Randy.

"Wait, don't tell me she's going to Randy?" she asked, trying to see at the distance. Randy was still pacing around, wanting to visit his girlfriend, but he decided to continue waiting...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#110 Posted: 21:55:19 05/08/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sayan!" Rose said with a chuckle. She then purred and kissed him. "You know how much I love you?"

"I have a pretty good idea... but I bet I love you more.," Sayan said kissing Rose. The Siberian tiger really was the highlight of his life-- giving him reason for his existence and for him being there.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:56:17 05/08/2016 by redwes
#111 Posted: 22:04:11 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
The Haven was very busy that day. It was now noon, and Sybil was still at the beach with Crocux, Marina and Randy, at the forest, the keas lend Whirlpool their help in planting the grass. The young kea that had been traumatized by crocodiles for quite a while finally came out of his hole, feeling better than ever. He helped Whirlpool as well, and when he was alone with Mambo, he talked.
"Hey boss... I... I think I'm finally ready to face Mr. Crocux. I don't want to continue living like this." he said, with Mambo feeling extremely proud. Sybil's last attempt to introduce Crocux to him was a disaster, so it was really a step forward that this young parrot was the one to make the first move.
---
#112 Posted: 22:06:54 05/08/2016
Crocux nodded "afraid so."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#113 Posted: 22:10:33 05/08/2016
Olaf walked out of the water and on to the beach. He was soaking wet, but he didnt care. He was walking and all of a sudden, something small and black was flying and landed on him. He freaked out and tried to get it off.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#114 Posted: 22:21:12 05/08/2016
Rose rubbed her head against Sayan. She made a chuckle. "Come on let's go see if Sybil is at the beach."

"See you later! Oh if you see a civet while you're exploring talk to her. Her name is Sybil and she is the founder of the island. I'm sure she'll be happy to show you around!" Jet said.
---
SC
#115 Posted: 22:38:44 05/08/2016
"Yes... let's.," Sayan said with a smile and proceeding towards the beach.
---
#116 Posted: 22:47:48 05/08/2016
Soon they reached the beach. Rose soon saw Sybil. "Good morning Sybil and Crocux!"
---
SC
#117 Posted: 22:48:42 05/08/2016
Olaf finally got the creature off. He saw that it was Tupic, "You look wet," he said smiling.
---
#118 Posted: 22:58:58 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hey..." Sybil greeted Rose back, but she was too concerned to continued talking to her.
"Hey Crocux. Tell Marina to come back here. She's being too hasty." Sybil begged, now realizing that despite being different species, Crocux's entire family was impulsive.

Randy was looking at the shore, but knew there was something approaching on his side. He could see it was Marina, and immediately turned his back. Why was a dolphin allroaching him, an orca? She should be afraid, so she coming to him felt creepy.
---
#119 Posted: 23:22:35 05/08/2016
"You ok Sybil?" Rose said.
---
SC
#120 Posted: 23:26:16 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, everything's fine. I just need that dolphin to stop approaching Randy. I'll explain rest later." Sybil quickly said, trying to swim towards Marina, but she wasn't a very fast swimmer with her small size.
---
#121 Posted: 23:27:55 05/08/2016
Olaf went back in the water so Tupic would stop messing with him.
---
#122 Posted: 23:32:49 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil took no notice of Olaf or the now diurnal Tupic splashing further away in the waters behind her, still swimming towards Marina.
"Marina! Please come back here!" she called, noticing Randy at the distance being too nervous...
---
#123 Posted: 23:34:08 05/08/2016
Tupic laughed, "Olaf, you don't have to swim away, I was just playing around with you."
---
#124 Posted: 23:36:25 05/08/2016
'Dolphin?,' Sayan thought. He had heard something about a dolphin saving someone, but didn't think they actually decided to stay.
---
#125 Posted: 23:44:46 05/08/2016
Rose looked at Sayan. "You think we should stop that dolphin?"
---
SC
#126 Posted: 23:51:32 05/08/2016
Sayan briefly looked at the approaching dolphin and poor sybil trying to catch up. "I think I can get to them.," he said with a nod and quickly proceeded into the water.
---
#127 Posted: 00:13:42 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
While the ocean was very busy at the moment, Whirlpool, with the always useful help of the keas, was done with the grass. He thanked the keas and proceeded to head to the beach to get the second batch from Randy. Mambo approached the now nervous young kea and thanked him in person.
"You did well Galvin. Now I realize you may need some time to get acquainted to the outside world again, so why don't you take a rest? We can continue on our own here." Mambo said kindly, leading him to his remote, hidden little home; a little hole in the tree.

However, Galvin had an unexpected surprise as soon as Mambo left. A visitor. None other than... Yodel.
"Hey young 'un. Good afternoon." he said, trying to sound kind. Galvin didn't know what to think.
"Mr. Yodel!? What the heck are you doing here?" he demanded to know. Everyone at the Haven knew Yodel was many things, and kind wasn't one of them.
"Hey! Respect your elders lad! I'm not here to cause you trouble!" Yodel scolded, coming to his own defense.
"I have been aware of your little phobia for some time, and I know what you plan to do..." the warbler explained, having spied on Galvin when he was helping Whirlpool.
"Admirable that you want to lose your fear of that beast... but please... heed my warning my young friend. That Crocux guy may be kind and friendly... but... I wouldn't trust him if I were you." Yodel said in a whisper, and a long, tense conversation took place. What Yodel was planning wasn't pretty.
---
#128 Posted: 00:18:57 06/08/2016
Sayan proceeded to swim towards the dolphin with all the speed he could muster. "Wait! Marina! You have to come back... don't approach!," he called out getting closer to the dolphin.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:19:16 06/08/2016 by redwes
#129 Posted: 00:21:53 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't like the way things were going. She didn't want Rose or Sayan to be involved since they still introduced themselves to the dolphin. She didn't want their first meeting to be a disaster.
"No, wait, Sayan, come back!" she called, knowing the situation was getting out of control.
"And you Crocux! Please retrieve Marina." hse begged, after noticing Randy was trying very hard to avoid her...
---
#130 Posted: 00:32:09 06/08/2016
Sayan quickly stopped-- watching in place for a brief moment and proceeding to swim back. He wasn't entirely aware of the whole situation, only that something was going on.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:34:04 06/08/2016 by redwes
#131 Posted: 00:48:55 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
While Sybil was finally having things a little under control, the tension built on Galvin's little home.
"What do you mean Mr. Yodel? Yu haven't interacted with the crocodile. You don't know him!" Galvin's said, but then Yodel explained what happened between them.

"Well, it is your fault. He was scolding you for your thievery." Galvin's said, and surprisingly, Yodel didn't deny it.
"You are so right my young friend. I deserved that. But..." he gave a suspenseful pause before continuing.
"... I heard him talking to miss Sybil later on. He would have killed me if she wasn't there. He admitted so himself!" Yodel said, twisting the truth a little. Galvin's didn't want to believe him, but his youth and crocodile phobia made him naïve and easily manipulated.
"And my fellow warblers who had disappeared... everyone is saying that they simply migrated during the drought, but come on! If they had really left, they would have said so! If you ask me, something horrible happened to them!" Yodel said with anger, and continued.
"Listen Galvin. There is a conspiracy here! I just know it!" Yodel said, realizing that he now got the full attention of the young kea. Just what horrible mind poisoning was Yodel planning?
---
#132 Posted: 02:32:45 06/08/2016
Ooc: sorry i'm so late to post, the internet went down at my house.

Crocux chuckled "i'm still surprised she refused dad's offer to join our crazy little family." with Marina she didn't understand what was wrong but decided to listen and go back to them. When she came back she says to Sayan "what's the matter?"

Meanwhile....

Terrence shows up and says "and just what do you think you're doing Yodel? If i didn't know any better i'd say you're trying to poison the poor kids mind with your words to try to get back at Crocux for having the distruction of your old nest, publicly might i add. I was all so their and he said he was tempted to eat you. Personally i'm dissipointed he didn't do just that. At least that way we wouldn't have to deal with you ever again. Look kid Shilis is Crocux's baby sister. She's a plover, which is obviously a type of bird. Think about it if an adopted sybling was something that you could eat would is sit right with you to continue eating it? I know i wouldn't be okay with it personally, it would feel like i'm eating my sybling. He wouldn't have eaten Yoldel even if he wanted to, the worst thing he would do to Yodel would be to kill him via heart attack by tramatization. Other then that he would be perfectly fine. Their's no consperisy here what so ever. Now Yodel i think you best leave before ether A i make you or B i'll tell Mambo and co what you did here. Got it"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#133 Posted: 02:47:24 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yep. Internet problems. Quite a common scenario smilie

Sybil sighed with relief, as did Randy. He wasn't ready to interact with Marina yet.

But at Galvin's home, the tension couldn't get any worse.
"Hey now! Butting in on private conversations? Shame on you! But of course, you just had to be a mongoose." Yodel said, he too hating the species.
"Ever since your family of freaks arrived to this island, everything has gone downhill." Yodel expressed, but Glavin had enough of unexpected visitors.
"ALRIGHT! EVERYBODY OUT! THIS IS MY HOME! YOU CAN'T COME IN HERE AS YOU PLEASE! THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY!" the young kea yelled, demanding everybody, including Yodel, to get lost. He was use to have his home all to himself, so he had enough of visitors.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:38:03 06/08/2016 by Felines
#134 Posted: 03:19:11 06/08/2016
Terrence nodded "sorry for barging in kid. I was only passing by while i was looking for something to feed Angel when iover heard him" pointing at Yodel "but before i leave, for your information Yodel I don't consider them family really, i never even knew they existed until i got here really. So we aren't very close per say since all they are is family to my biological father who died before i was even born. To me they aren't family so don't get any ideas. However i do respect the authoraty Crocux has considering he's co administrator now. And since Sybil is basically his aunt I'll be sure to tell them both you said that. Now with all of that cleared up i bid you ado." and with that he left.

Ooc: i actually was going to explain his appearance anyways so it wouldn't be random lol.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#135 Posted: 03:35:03 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well do it next time to avoid confusion smilie

Yodel knew he was going to be in trouble once Terrence accused him, so he made sure his job was finished so that it wouldn't be in vain. He waited for Terrence to leave, and headed to the exit, but giving one final warning to Galvin.
"It is your decision whether you choose to trust me or not youngster. But remember the history; the tiger Rose, who attacked during the drought because she couldn't control her instincts, the orcas needing to leave to avoid eating the residents, and let's not forget the cockatoo leader Barloc, who lost his brother for trusting a predator. All you need to know is, that they can deny it all they want, but carnivores can't avoid their instincts. The crocodile may not harm anybody during the daytime... but what about the nighttime? Sleepwalking... perhaps? The subconscious is a very powerful thing." Yodel said with an eerie voice, finally leaving Galvin's home, disappearing almost like a ghost. If Yodel had known that Crocux threatened Sybil herself once, he would have used that event as well no doubt, so it was a good thing that he didn't know about that. However, with what he did know, it was enough for the young parrot to have his doubts...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:37:36 06/08/2016 by Felines
#136 Posted: 03:39:35 06/08/2016
"Civet. Civet," Kiri repeated to herself as she walked along the beach. "Civet, what's a civet?" There were two birds perched on the branch. One was definitely a kea, but what what the other? Maybe that's a civet. "Hey! Civet!" Kiri yelled to Yodel. "Aren't you a civet? You look like you could be one. I'm looking for a civet. Have you seen one anywhere?"
---
#137 Posted: 03:47:25 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel was prepared to head to his own home to congratulate himself for a job well done, when he was startled by what he saw.
"What the... a Komodo Dragon!?!" Yodel said in awe, but then his surprise was over when he realized what she said. Apparently, being called a civet was more concerning than her presence.
"And who are you calling a civet? You dumb reptile! Civets are mammals! And I'm a warbler! A BIRD!" Yodel said furiously, taking the mistaken identity with great offense.
---
#138 Posted: 03:55:32 06/08/2016
When Yodel left Terrence wasn't to far outside. He wanted to tell the kid about Crocux's snoring problem but didn't want to upset him anymore then he already is. He dicided to wait until tomarrow.

Crocux says "you know aunty she's really something else" he said somewhat dreamily of Marina.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#139 Posted: 04:02:53 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
When Yodel mentioned Komodo Dragon, there was a brief panic around the canopy. Mostly caused by the warblers. After Shadow's attack, they were deeply afraid of the specie, but fortunately, Mambo was there to calm things down.
"Now everybody! Easy! Easy! Calm down!" the kea leader yelled, with everybody obeying. Sure, there were dragons like Shadow, but there were good dragons like Zera, but the Komodo dragon in front of him was unfamiliar, so he kept his distance just in case.
"Well, I haven't seen you around before miss. Who are you?" Mambo asked, wanting to make sure this wasn't a hostile dragon...

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux says "you know aunty she's really something else" he said somewhat dreamily of Marina.

"Yeah, I figured." Sybil said, rolling her eyes. With that impulsiveness, she was certain Marina and Crocux were really meant for each other despite their specie differences.
"Look Marina, I know where you can stay. It's not very spacious, but it has a great concentration of fish." Sybil said, pointing to a body of water just in front of the marine bird's cliff homes. Sybil was very happy to have a dolphin, considering she was saved by one a long time ago. It wasn't a bottle nosed dolphin, but it was still a very close relative.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:59 06/08/2016 by Felines
#140 Posted: 04:12:07 06/08/2016
Marina smiled "okay Sybil. Lead the way."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#141 Posted: 04:22:04 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"It's right there. You can't miss it." Sybil said, pointing, but then she climbed on Crocux so that he could help her lead the way.
"Let's go Crocux. To the cliff caves. You know where that is." she said, knowing how much Crocux loved exploring the waters around the Haven. Sybil would have taken there herself, but it would have taken her a while swimming there.
"I'll return later guys." she said to Sayan and Rose, thanking them for trying to help earlier.
---
#142 Posted: 04:29:33 06/08/2016
Crocux nodded "you got it" and got into the water heading to the caves with Marina fallowing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#143 Posted: 04:37:03 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
When they finally reached the place in front of the cliff caves, Sybil gave a little tour.
"Here we are. This area that looks like a little gulf. It's perfect for you. It's near what we call the Impossible current, and many fish like smelts usually get stranded here. It's easy to catch them." Sybil explained kindly, then pointing upwards where the marine birds lived.
"And up there in those little caves is where the seagulls and pelicans live. They are usually fishing at this hour, so if you want later, you can introduce yourself, though I doubt you'll be able to remember every name." Sybil said with a little chuckle, not ever her knowing every name of the birds that lived at the Haven. She knew Marina was going to get along well with them. Unlike the orcas, the seagulls and pelicans liked dolphins.
---
#144 Posted: 04:56:01 06/08/2016
Marina smiled "thank you Sybil. I already feel right at home." Crocux smiled happy to hear that.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#145 Posted: 05:05:20 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt very happy too, and was so glad that the Haven was finally returning to normal, or better yet, acting like the sanctuary it was suppose to be. Imagining Marina and Crocux wanted to be alone to get acquainted more, she started to feel in the way.
"Alright Crocux. I think this is enough tour. Can you take me to shore close to where Sayan and Rose are?" she asked, being quite tired after the nervous swim she did when she was after Marina. She wanted to spend most of that resting day just feeling the waves and watching Rose and Sayan play.

At that moment, Whirlpool was arriving at the beach to collect Randy's grass. It was quite a relief for him since that grass tasted horrible. The wombat left Nia and Angus at Sybil's place, knowing they were distracted talking with Arrow. He let them be since it was rare the moment those two were allowed to be at the Haven due to Barloc's almost always demanding them to stay home.
---
#146 Posted: 05:11:02 06/08/2016
Crocux nodded "okay see you later Marina" she smiled "by" and Crocux left with Sybil on his back.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#147 Posted: 05:17:11 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Along the way, Sybil was trying very hard to talk to Crocux, but no words came. She was happy for him that he had another dear friend returning to him, but she wondered if he would stop interacting with her and the rest of the Haven residents. Sybil could certainly use a rest from his usual land chasing, since the orca game was usually exhausting enough, but it was still a routine she didn't want to change much since it kept both of them in shape...
---
#148 Posted: 13:07:19 06/08/2016
"Woah! Woah, no need to insult," Kiri said. "There has to be something you don't know. How about a gecko? Could you pick out a gecko from a bunch of villagers? Or a monkey? Or a pig? Or a human? Could you tell the difference between that guy over there—" she pointed to Terrence, "and a human?"
---
#149 Posted: 14:11:02 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Almost everybody stared at Yodel, knowing he was the one who made Kiri mad, but he simply ignored everybody and headed to his home.
"You have to forgive Yodel. He's the nastiest little bird you'll ever come across." Mambo explained, knowing what it was like to deal with him.
"Anyway, you haven't answered. Who are you and what are you looking for?" Mambo repeated, trying to sound as nice as possible...
---
#150 Posted: 14:42:23 06/08/2016
Crocux smiled "now that my waiting is done we can go back into rutine."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me