Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#401 Posted: 04:09:17 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil calmed down a bit, it she was still disappointed that Guardian would talk to Crocux behind her back.
"Well, don't do things like that without consulting me first. You know how Crocux is. He can really get angry when he feels I suited somehow." Sybil said, sounding extremely concerned. And that was without even knowing today's temper tantrum.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#402 Posted: 04:13:57 14/08/2016
Guardian smiled kindly "sorry about that. Look you should know he lost his temper a bit earlyer today but it wasn't bad or anything in fact he handled himself quite well. Don't worry though he already knows everything and he isn't mad at you. If anything he was mad at me. My butt still hurts from him biting me. Oh and fun fact any injury i spacifically recive in a dream can hurt me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#403 Posted: 04:21:35 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil found that a bit ironic, but she didn't show it.
"Well, I do admit he getting a little better, but I still don't want to risk it... especially now since his friend Marina came. He seemed tense whenever somebody spoke a little negative about her." Sybil expressed, having felt the tension. A calm wind within the dream indicated that she was going to wake up soon...
---
#404 Posted: 04:25:13 14/08/2016
Guardian says "he's very protective of her. What can i say they're the oddest pair of love birds that i've ever seen but their happy and that's the important thing."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#405 Posted: 04:28:41 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, I know. And the orcas know it too, but it is a very delicate predicament we are going through. You don't know the sharks from these waters. They are barbarians!" Sybil said as the dream started to fade away, wanting Guardian to understand that, if the orcas could, they would have accepted Marina since they were now more tolerable of bottle nosed dolphins.
---
#406 Posted: 04:48:12 14/08/2016
Guardian smiled "so are most of the sharks i've had to deal with. I understand and trust me Crocux will get over it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#407 Posted: 04:57:21 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"I know, and I trust Crocux. He's still young... but I know that, one day, I will be able to trust him completely, without fear of his temper." Sybil said as the dream finally vanished, admitting at the last second that, despite their friendship, she still hold some fear of him.

Sybil opened her eyes, well rested but still feeling the ache of yesterday's game. Se looked around and realized she was at Crocux's home, and outside, it was still dark, but only a matter of minutes before dawn. She then took off the strange thing that was on her head and realized that, whatever that was, it must have been one of Jack's inventions. She realized it had covered her ears, so she knew immediately it was to prevent her from hearing Crocux's rumbling snores. She smiled in gratitude, and then looked around the cave to see if Crocux or Jack was there... but it was so dark that it was hard to tell if he was in a corner, so in case he was still sleeping, she tried to tip-toe her way out of there in order to avoid waking up anybody who was still there...
---
#408 Posted: 14:34:27 14/08/2016
Jack had his own pair and was sleeping himself. However Sybil was on top of Crocux. He didn't want to move her so he let her sleep on his back. Crocux was awake decided to abruptly get up throwing Sybil tumbling off. Crocux smiled his usual good natured smile and said "good morning aunty."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#409 Posted: 14:50:57 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh no. I slept on top of you the entire time!? No wonder the ground felt so funny!" Sybil said, shaking off the dirt and dry leaves that got stuck on her when she landed.
"Anyway, good morning." she quickly said, maintaining the politeness.
---
#410 Posted: 15:04:45 14/08/2016
Crocux chuckled and said "i didn't want you move you. You were to cute when you were sleeping." Crocux smiled "you'll never guess what i drempt about last night."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#411 Posted: 15:15:18 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, I know Crocux. It happened to me. Guardian talked to you." Sybil said, not surprised. She knew she would have to relying Crocux whether she liked it or not...
---
#412 Posted: 15:40:03 14/08/2016
Crocux nodded "yea and the old man was teasing me with yellowtail. So i bit him in the rear. And it's about time you said something. I was starting to think the old man was pulling my tail."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#413 Posted: 16:24:56 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Wait, so you were there when I talked to him?" Sybil said, not sure now if she wanted to keep talking to Guardian if Crocux was going to listen...
---
#414 Posted: 16:40:39 14/08/2016
Crocux said "no, why?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#415 Posted: 16:46:02 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil them realized that she misunderstood, and that she was talking about the what se said in the dream and not right now.
"Well, never mind that. I'm just glad I wasn't sleeping in front of you when you bit him." Sybil said jokingly, thinking that whatever you do in the dream also happens in reality. She wanted to mellow things down a bit with a bit of humor until she has fully waken up.
---
#416 Posted: 16:51:23 14/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "yea, you would've had one busted butt. Even so i don't act out my dreams like how dad used to. In fact sometimes he would talk in his sleep and by talk i mean yell."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#417 Posted: 19:27:58 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes. I know. I lived that." Sbil said, knowing that too well since Guardian use to sleep at her tree with her. But now it was time to get to the point.
"Listen Crocux, now that you've talked to Guardian, I think you I know now what's up." Sybil said sternly, believing Crocux know what she was talking about.
---
#418 Posted: 19:41:09 14/08/2016
Crocux nodded "trust me i know. Sadly their's nothing we can do if we don't even know what it looks like. Until we can conferm it the best thing to do is act like nothing's wrong."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#419 Posted: 20:05:25 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't sure if that was the best strategy, and since she wanted to play it safe, she had a better idea.
"Well, just to be on the cautious side, we will take turns surveilling the area where Guardian believes he saw this thing whatever it is. If somebody asks, we are just taking a walk." Sybil suggested, doing it only to calm Guardian.
"He is very insistent that there is something out there, but I do believe he was mistaken. We haven't heard the warblers complaining. And if there is such a dangerous, humongous predator like he claims, how come nobody has seen it? Nothing can remain hidden for so long, especially not in a place where warblers are paying attention to their surroundings all the time and are gossiping every little thing that happens." Sybil then said, believing it was all paranoia.
---
#420 Posted: 20:47:53 14/08/2016
Crocux nodded "i had a feeling you would say that. I'm in."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#421 Posted: 20:58:32 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Fine. Then it is settled. It's still very early, and the games won't begin until morning, so I'll do the first round. I'll find breakfast along the way. Yu should get something to eat too." Sybil suggested, getting off his back and stretching, ready to tackle the day.
"Oh, that reminds me, I still want to be able to offer you something other than fish. Always the same thing every day is bound to get tiresome." Sybil said, still feeling the urge to made Crocux's diet more varied.
---
#422 Posted: 22:31:48 14/08/2016
Crocux laughed nervously "hehe yea well good luck with that. Mean while i need to go find Jhen. He owes me a round kf the game."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#423 Posted: 22:46:50 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil had almost forgotten about Jhen, but knowing that he practically disappeared after the unfortunate incident last month, she k we that was going to be hard.
"Well, good luck with that. I haven't seen him in a long while. He hasn't participated in the game either now that you mentioned it." Sybil analyzed, understanding why. But while Crocux did that, she knew she had other things to do.
"Anyway, I'm off now. See you after a while. Let's say, around nine. That's half the morning, before the orca game." Sybil the said, walking away, and since the watching was going to take place near Terrence's home, she was going to stop by later to see the little warbler...
---
#424 Posted: 23:35:40 14/08/2016
Crocux headed to the water and called for Cairo.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#425 Posted: 23:51:24 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cairo was already a few yards away, since he knew Crocux was going to come looking for him.
"You're quite early. This must be urgent to you. Anyway, Ican't make any promises. I woke up almost an hour ago and didn't see Jhen anywhere. You can look for him if you want to, but I'll doubt you'll find him." Cairo said, already warning him that the search would probably go nowhere. Not even with the pod being quite large in number, Jhen was simply hard to find.

Sybil took one single stroll around Terrence's home and evidently, found nothing. She took a quick breakfast of insects and berries.
"Well... I tried." she said to herself, as if pretending to have Guardian hear her. She wanted to visit Terrence and his young foster son, but first, there was something else she needed to do, so heading to Warren's tree, she called to the vulture.
"Warren! Warren!" she yelled, with the sleepy vulture showing himself.
"Mademoiselle Sybil? What are you doing here?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.
"I need a ride to Sozen's cave. It's kinda urgent." she asked, with the vulture quite happy to be useful again. He was a bit lazy and slept late, but obeyed Sybil and flew her to the cold, far mountain...
---
#426 Posted: 23:59:21 14/08/2016
Crocux nodded "i know. But he owes me a round of the game and i'm not gonna quite until he gets over that incadent and starts having fun again with the rest of us." Crocux got into the water and said "so do you have any places that Jhen likes to run off to alot? Like a favorit cave or something?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#427 Posted: 00:23:59 15/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, I went to the places where he usually frequents, like that underwater cave and the waters with the school of mackerels, but he's just nowhere to be found. He could be constantly on the move, or simply avoiding everyone on purpose." Cairo explained as he swam, knowing it was quite embarrassed when you couldn't even keep track of every member of the pod.

Back at the cold, high mountain, Warren reached Sozen's cave, entering without permission since they needed the heat it was much colder than the ones they visited.
"Whew, it must be winter up here!" Sybil explained, shivering.
"Sozen! Sozen! Sorry to intrude, but I was wondering if I could ask you a favor!" she called, the echo thundering through the cave. It has been many days since she last visited Sozen, so she was looking forward to seeing him again...
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#428 Posted: 01:19:41 15/08/2016
Ooc: recap please!
---
SC
#429 Posted: 01:41:02 15/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, after the game, everyone went to sleep and Sybil communicated with Guardian once more. Now it's morning, Crocux is with Cairo finding Jhen and Warren flew Sybil to Sozen's cave. They are currently calling him...

"Mademoiselle Sybil, please, let's go back. Even in here it's too cold." Warren complained, he too shivering with the cold.
"Wait Warren. Let me try once more. Sozen rarely leaves this cave. He must be in here somewhere." she replied, that cave being quite big.
"Sozen! Come on! Answer us if you're here!" Sybil called with another echo, ready to leave too if Sozen didn't answered...
---
#430 Posted: 01:44:58 15/08/2016
There was shuffling then Sozen called out. "What is it Sybil?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#431 Posted: 01:50:45 15/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hah, you see? Told you he was here." Sybil said to Warren, knowing he was going to respond sooner or later.
"Look Sozen. I need a favor..." she said with a little pause, and continued.
"I need you to hunt a few rabbits for me. I want to give Crocux a little gift." she said, straight to the point. She assumed that's what Sozen fed on, since he was an eagle, and the rabbits, while very common in that mountain, were white and fast, thus very hard to capture...
---
#432 Posted: 02:38:20 15/08/2016
"What's the occasion?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#433 Posted: 03:00:28 15/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Eh, no particular occasion, it's just that Crocux has been so helpful lately I want to compensate him somehow." Sybil explained, shrinking her shoulders.
"Plus, he is a carnivore, but all he eats is fish. I want to vary his diet. Give it more balance." Sybil said, wanting it to be varied like Rose and Sayan's diets, but since he crossed birds off his lists, it's was a bit complicated accomplishing that particular objective.
---
#434 Posted: 03:38:20 15/08/2016
"Humm....by how was he helpful?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#435 Posted: 03:41:24 15/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, many things. During the drought, giving me rides when I was left tired in the orca games, you name it." Sybil explained, trying to be as brief as possible, though she couldn't understand why Sozen was so interested in the details.
---
#436 Posted: 03:58:07 15/08/2016
Crocux nodded "i see by chance were you able to check inside the cave? Or were you to big to fit?"

Shi hopped over "you know Sozen you should be doing it out of the kindness of your heart. Or did you forget that Crocux is my brother. Besides he took dad's place after he died so Crocux has been busy helping Sybil keep the Haven together. Need i go on?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#437 Posted: 04:20:06 15/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cairo didn't seemed to take Crocux's commentary too lightly, but he decided to let the matter slip.
"The cave has a very wide entrance, but very little space. I assure you, he was not there when I checked." Cairo answered, though if Crocux wanted to check the cave again, he was welcomed to do so.

Sybil was relieved to have Shi's support in that matter. Sozen asking her too many questions like that was making her nervous. Why was Sozen too interested in Crocux's activities all of the sudden?
---
#438 Posted: 04:34:52 15/08/2016
Crocux took notice that Cairo may have took it the wrong way but didn't want to upset him. "okay. Well then i'll just double check. Who knows he might have decided to go back to those places so maybe we'll get lucky."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#439 Posted: 05:03:05 15/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright. Have it your way. But seriously, you should be spending this time resting instead of being here." Cairo said, finding Crocux foolish for not taking advantage of the morning.

At AJ's home, Sholeh was still sound asleep. If it wasn't for her breathing, one would have sworn she was dead. She certainly won't be repeating yesterday's experience for a long time...
---
#440 Posted: 10:21:26 15/08/2016
"Very well. I will get some rabbits for him." Sozen said.
---
SC
#441 Posted: 15:18:04 15/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Warren was shivering with the cold, but he waited nonetheless. He and Sybil went further into the cave to get warm...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8585
#442 Posted: 21:14:17 15/08/2016
Meanwhile-- Sayan was getting a couple of juicy fish while letting Rose sleep in a little.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#443 Posted: 14:13:36 16/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, this got slow all of the sudden.

While Sybil and Warren were waiting for Sozen at the cave, and while Crocux and Cairo were still looking for the reclusive Jhen, the rest of the orca pod was waking up to get breakfast. Some even had to be reminded that the game wasn't up until the afternoon...

The warblers were starting their morning routine as well. All of them still lived near the kea's tree, since they didn't want to go through the complicated move they went through three weeks ago. However, they were starting to scatter more, some looking for food very far away from the parrot's home. Nothing has happened to them or their neighbors, so even they were starting to think that this mysterious predator paranoia was rubbish, so they slowly started to return to their previous routines, being far away from each other to avoid competing for food...
---
#444 Posted: 20:36:03 16/08/2016
Sozen got up. "You're welcomed to stay if you wish." Sozen said.
---
SC
#445 Posted: 23:26:37 16/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked at Sozen and thanked him. The hunt didn't take him as long as she expected.
"Thank you Sozen. I really hope this makes Crocux happy." she said, watching the white rabbit almost the size of her, when she looked at Warren.
"Um, can you carry it?" she asked, and he nodded. He was quite strong, and he wanted to leave that mountain already, so he picked the deceased rabbit with his talons and gave Sybil a ride on his back, anxious to return to the warm forest...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:07:54 19/08/2016 by Felines
#446 Posted: 21:45:56 18/08/2016
Sozen simply nodeed and went to check on Shi.
---
SC
#447 Posted: 01:21:17 19/08/2016
Shi gave Sozen a displeased look.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#448 Posted: 01:33:10 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Warren returned to the forest with a bit of a crash-landing due to the extra weight. Sybil looked at the rabbit and felt bad for the poor critter. If Crocux didn't like it, she wasn't going to try so etching like that again.

"Need anything else?" Warren asked, wanting to feel even more useful.
"No. That would be all..." Sybil answered, though when seeing Warren's disappointed face, she changed her statement.
"... well, if you want to watch Terrence's home for a bit. Nothing wrong though, just let me know if you by any chance see something out of the ordinary." Sybil quickly said, not wanting him to suspect a thing. Luckily, Warren was someone who did things and didn't questioned them, so he obeyed without further questions.

Well Guardian, I tried. I did my little watch, but nothing came up. I don't know. You say you exists, but there's simply no proof. I just want peace here for once. Sybil said in her mind, hoping Guardian could hear her. She refused to believe there was something ugly out there...
---
#449 Posted: 21:41:06 19/08/2016
"What's that look for Shi?" Sozen said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8585
#450 Posted: 21:46:38 19/08/2016
OOC: Sorry for not being here. Real life/work kept me busy for a little while, but nothing serious.

Sayan soon returned to the den and to the still sleeping Rose. He smiled as he placed a couple of juicy fish near his mate's nose, their smell soon filling the air.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:53 19/08/2016 by redwes
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me