Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Skylanders and Nintendo: The Power of Creation
First | Previous | Page 3 of 14 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Skylanders and Nintendo: The Power of Creation
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#101 Posted: 12:21:37 22/08/2016
Wolfgang and Aurora: *hums Sorry by Justin Bieber*
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#102 Posted: 13:49:08 22/08/2016
My OC is my imaginator Punchout

Punchout appears

whats up guys?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
#103 Posted: 13:55:47 22/08/2016
Actually since all senseis are taken im just going to use all my OCS (not going to use ones from other franchises since rules) also im taking kaos if he isnt taken

Suddenly the sky goes black and you hear kaos laughing
Kaos: Foolish skylanders, face my minions....OF DOOOOOOM! *echoes*
Thousands upon thousands of enemies start swarming into the academy

Punchout flies up into the air and lands in a stance on the ground and yells his catchphrase
"Welcome to Punchtown, population: YOUR FACE!"

Flame (a female bowslinger) then comes in

Punchout: What took you so long?

Flame: I was playing skystones any whats- OH HOLY SHIPWRECK!

Cyclops mammoths are coming out
---
#104 Posted: 13:58:38 22/08/2016
also im gonna take the water quickshot, tech bowslinger and the unknown magic bowslinger since i realised they weren't taken im just going to name them
Squidgirl
Robbot Hood
and Bromadillo smilie
---
#105 Posted: 14:02:21 22/08/2016
sorry for quadruple post but here is my roster:
Punchout
Crunch (nother oc)
Flame (oc)
Squidgirl
RobbotHood
Bromadillo
and Dr Krankcase
if someone really wants him though i might give him to them
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#106 Posted: 14:49:44 22/08/2016
*The Chompy-Mage, Cortex and Tae Kwon Crow exit the Academy only to see the Kaos going on.*

Chompy-Mage: What the....

Chompy Puppet: Oh dang...

Cortex: Uh oh...

Tae Kwon Crow: Not good...

Cortex: O-okay guys, I have a p-p-plan!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#107 Posted: 15:33:35 22/08/2016
"Kaos!" Golden Queen shouted as soon as she noticed his army. "What pathetic plan do we have to ruin this time?"
#108 Posted: 16:50:39 22/08/2016
Kaos: Oh you'll never be able to stop me this time, im going to go back in time to stop eon and all of skylanders from being born, in the meantime, have fun with my minions

*KAOS vanishes*

Crunch: Oh son of a- *gets hit in the head with an axe from an axecutioner*
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#109 Posted: 17:06:06 22/08/2016
OOC: You know if Kaos was still evil he wouldn't be at the Academy in the first place... this is Kaos' Clone, and Kaos' Clone is good.

Also, the Skylanders were created by Mind Magic lol.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#110 Posted: 17:07:38 22/08/2016
Wolfgang: Kaos will be stopped
---
#111 Posted: 18:00:38 22/08/2016
Quote: Luminous35
OOC: You know if Kaos was still evil he wouldn't be at the Academy in the first place... this is Kaos' Clone, and Kaos' Clone is good.

Also, the Skylanders were created by Mind Magic lol.

OOC: this is the evil kaos i just said i also have control over clone kaos
also kaos is going back to destroy the mind magic before any skylanders are made
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#112 Posted: 19:29:11 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Sorry for not posting I'll post when I get home

Also, BatWolf, please PM me a character sheet the next time you decide to add an imaginator. Thanks.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#113 Posted: 23:25:51 22/08/2016
Cortex: Chompy-Mage, you fill the field with Chompies to help out. Tae Kwon Crow, use your stealth skills to take out as many bad guys as you can. And I'll take to the skies!

Chompy-Mage, Tae Kwon Crow and Chompy Puppet: We're on it!

*As the Chompy-Mage fires Chompies from his bazooka and summons waves from Chompies, Tae Kwon Crow grabs some Ninja stars and quietly runs to the battlefield. Cortex then hops on his rocket sled and flies above the action, firing his ray gun at the bad guys below.*
---
#114 Posted: 00:09:46 23/08/2016
Wolfgang shoots arrows at the bad guys
Aurora uses her attacks on the bad guys
---
#115 Posted: 00:09:51 23/08/2016
Starcast immediately noticed the coming waves of enemies. Jumping straight into action, throwing his ninja stars, he yelled: "What kinda sorcery is this!?" Chopscotch ran into the enemies while spinning her axe at them to knock them back. She then got up, ran straight up to the enemies, slamming her axe and yelling "Hopping and Chopping!" Wild Storm was surprised with the coming waves, but he didn't wait any longer to grab out his sword, and swinging it at them. "How did Kaos get here in the first place!?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:36 23/08/2016 by Luminous35
#116 Posted: 00:11:09 23/08/2016
Wolfgang: Let's defeat these bad guys! *shoots more arrows*
Aurora: *uses her attacks
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#117 Posted: 00:16:08 23/08/2016
Kaos saw the oncoming enemies and yelled " You Skylosers can't possibly handle this withoutt me!!" Barbella rolled her eyes and started swinging her barbell into enemies!
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#118 Posted: 00:44:02 23/08/2016
*Around the back of the Academy, Banana Guy stopped training to hear the sounds of battle and see the skies turn dark. He knew what was happening. In a panic, he ran forward, ready to fight with his friends against Kaos. However, a giant figure stepped in the Life Sorcerer's way, and towered over him. The creature's sword was almost as big as him. The figure stepped forward, reveal it was the Knight Doomlander, one of Kaos' most deadly minions. Banana Guy took a step back as the evil Knight started to laugh.*

Knight Doomlander: Ha ha ha! This is what these "Imaginators" we've been hearing about are? Ha! How pathetic! You'll be an easy kill, fruit salad!

*Banana Guy gets into his battle stance, scared but ready to try and take this monstrous warrior down.*

Knight Doomlander: You think you can defeat me! I'm an almighty barbarian, and you are just a living fruit! Don't waste your time, you pathetic waste of space!

*Banana Guy tries to hold back some tears, but then goes from sad and scared to angry and ready for battle.*

Banana Guy: That's a lot of talk for a thug like you! Let's get to fighting, huh?

Knight Doomlander: Oh, so the healthy head's feeling confident, huh? Bring it on, you magical food face!
---
#119 Posted: 00:52:58 23/08/2016
OOC: Since Luminous is not in Imaginators I'm going to replace him with Boom Bloom.

Out of the blue, Boom Bloom bursted from the trees, swinging her whips at the incoming enemies. Flarewolf began to ride his bazooka, rocket first into the enemies! "I know this is probably a bad time to ask, but what was up with you before lunch?" Starcast asked Flarewolf, launching his ninja stars at the enemies. "Oh, see," Flarewolf began, while using his bazooka to shoot a barrage of missiles. "Well, Terrasphere seem upset and I wanted to check in with him. Nothing big. We'll talk after!" he finished. Starcast shrugged before turning invisible and summoning a similar clone of him to fight the enemies.
---
#120 Posted: 00:54:46 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"He won't be alone," Hood Sickle said. He pointed his index finger at the doomlander, "Prepare to meet your demise."

Pit Boss was fighting a Doomlander, he used his staff to cast all different sorts of spells on him.

Eye Tunes was fighting along side Crash Bandicoot, he saw him in the crowd and needed backup, so he started fighting with him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:59:04 23/08/2016 by PwnageFTW
#121 Posted: 00:57:40 23/08/2016
Barbella was struggling " Kaos if you're gonna be here the least you could do is be helpful!" Without thinking he summone a knight doom lander without thinking which nearly killed Barbella " Seriously!" She said, Kaos just shrugged it off
---
#122 Posted: 01:00:22 23/08/2016
OOC: Oh my god Banana Guy and Hood Sickle working together is the coolest thing ever.

*The Knight Doomlander swings his sword at the two. Banana Guy leaps backwards and then floats upwards. He then proceeds to unleash a barrage of magic spells on the Doomlander's face.*
---
#123 Posted: 01:01:04 23/08/2016
Without hesitation, Boom Bloom jumped in front of Barbella and grabbed the Doomlander with her whips, and launched him... who knows where! "Thank me later." she said, before disappearing into the bushes.
---
#124 Posted: 01:05:30 23/08/2016
Seeing that Banana Guy and Hood sickle might need help he summons a Sentinel Doomlander to help luckily he was paying more attention this time.
---
#125 Posted: 01:24:02 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Hood Sickle teleported around the knight doomlander, with the doomlander missing every blow. Hood Sickle striked him and knocked his shoulder guards off.

made corrections because of autocorrection, my ****ty phone took like 3 ****ing minutes just to load the edit page
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:31:03 23/08/2016 by PwnageFTW
#126 Posted: 01:27:58 23/08/2016
*Banana Guy switches his staff to a scythe, and slams it down on the Doomlander's head, knocking off his helmet. The angered monster tries to grab Banana Guy with his giant hand, but the wizard dodges the attack.*
---
#127 Posted: 01:32:42 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Hood Sickle attacked again and knocked off the armor on his legs. The knight doomlander was almost defeated, he stood no chance against Hood Sickle and Banana Guy.
---
#128 Posted: 01:33:21 23/08/2016
"Look out!" said a mysterious hooded figure. He disappeared into dark mist, only being able to see his eyes. He got behind the Knight Doomlander, appearing with a blast, and using his summoned fury attack to damage him. He then brought out his staff to use the "Enlightened" ability, and lock on the Doomlander.

"We need some back-up!" spoke the Dark Sorcerer, in a powerful heroic voice.

"Don't worry, I got you guys!" said Starcast, summoning a clone to help him, while firing his Ninja Stars. He then combined all four of his Ninja Stars to ride a massive ninja star, while throwing other large ninja stars at the Doomlander.

The Doomlander fell dead, disappearing into XP.

OOC: Here's the Imaginators I want to use.

Terrasphere: Earth Bazooker.
Alien-type Imaginator. Not sure what else to say smilie

Shadow Route: Dark Sorcerer (just appeared)
Hooded character with a Dark Energy Staff.

Ignitazard: Fire Quickshot
Fire lizard with two guns made of fire.

Storm: Air Quickshot
Sister of Splat, a lot more wild.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:36:05 23/08/2016 by Luminous35
#129 Posted: 01:35:29 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Hood Sickle had teleported away somewhere else in the battlefield to help fight the Doomlanders nos that that one was down

Ooc: Alright, accepted. I might use Arrowdread as an imaginator. Its sensei zap created in a fake leak
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:38:28 23/08/2016 by PwnageFTW
#130 Posted: 01:42:32 23/08/2016
Suddenly, two gun blasts from some mysterious figures on the roof blasted a cyclops in the eye. "Ignite the Light!" said a reptilian fiery Imaginator. He flipped off the roof, catching his guns in midair. "Ignitazard, how do I get down!?" spoke the other Imaginator. Ignitazard facepalmed, but helped the faun anyway. "There ya go Storm. Come on, time to start a fiery party! Lets go!" he said. "Can it be stormy too?" asked Storm. "Anyday." replied Ignitazard, chuckling.

Boom Bloom reappeared into the battle, grabbing enemies with her spiky whips, and throwing them to random areas. "Blooming to battle!" she spoke.

Wild Storm and Chopscotch were getting all close and personal while swinging swords, and smashing axes, defeating many of the small minions.

Starcast and Flarewolf took on a Swashbuckler Doomlander. She sliced at Starcast and Flarewolf, missing by every hit, until suddenly, while Flarewolf wasn't paying attention, got hit but the Swashbuckler, and immediately went unconscious. "GUYS!" yelled Starcast. "Flarewolf is hurt!"
---
#131 Posted: 01:45:18 23/08/2016
*With the opponent defeated, Banana Guy takes off into the battlefield to help fight.*
---
#132 Posted: 01:49:36 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Hood Sickle teleported to Flarewolf and picked him up, "I'll get someone to heal him." He teleported.
---
#133 Posted: 01:56:55 23/08/2016
Kaos continues wrecklessly attacking and Barbella continues fighting alongside the other Senseis
---
#134 Posted: 02:08:47 23/08/2016
Wolfgang: Kaos you will die
---
#135 Posted: 02:10:57 23/08/2016
OOC: Banana Guy can heal, so maybe he can help? Also, can I add two more Imaginators, Bulletbeard and Eye Candy? Bulletbeard is a Quickshot who is a pirate cowboy with dual pistols. Eye Candy a Magic Ninja who is an eyeball monster that throws donut ninja stars. Can I use them?
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#136 Posted: 03:26:29 23/08/2016
King Pen slid in, and paused.

"OH GOD."

(OOC: can i take grave clobber and boom bloom?)
#137 Posted: 03:28:20 23/08/2016
OOC: I have Boom Bloom sorry smilie
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#138 Posted: 03:28:58 23/08/2016
OOC: i'll still take grave clobber.
#139 Posted: 10:32:14 23/08/2016
Punchout: Ok lets FINISH THIS

Punchout flies into the air, does a flip and his hand is covered in fire as he slams into the ground, killing 100 enemies
---
#140 Posted: 10:40:13 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: God modding...

Also, I'll put you down for Grave Clobber, zap... And I accept all imaginators, no point in trying to get people to pm me the character sheets, nobody reads that part of the front anyway.
---
#141 Posted: 11:20:17 23/08/2016
Suddenly Golden Queen disappeared into a pool of molten gold, with only her upper body coming out ten times as big. "You will all bow to the queen!" She said with a loud and deep voice while punching the hords of enemies.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:41:16 23/08/2016 by Deja Vu
#142 Posted: 11:27:32 23/08/2016
Charlie Charlie comes out of there and uses his katana and slashes a enemy.
Wolfgang shoots more arrows at the enemies.
Aurora uses her attacks on the enemies
---
#143 Posted: 14:49:30 23/08/2016
a piece of the academy falls and is about to hit squidgirl but punchout punches it in half saving her

Punchout: You ok?
Squidgirl: yeah *smiles* thanks

Clone kaos comes out: foolish minions! BEHOLD! MY ULTIMATE ATTACK............OF DOOOOOOOOOM! *echoes* *Uses ski chi*
---
#144 Posted: 14:53:54 23/08/2016
Struggling to fight Barbella starts calling for help!
---
#145 Posted: 14:56:09 23/08/2016
*In the heat of battle, two Skylanders burst out of the Academy doors, and see the great battle going on in front of them. One was a pirate cowboy with dual pistols. He was a Tech Quickshot named Bulletbeard. One was a bodyless eyeball monster with a party hat, devil horns and donuts as weapons. He was an Magic Ninja named Eye Candy.*

Eye Candy: What in the world is going on here? This looks like one baaaaad party!

Bulletbeard: Yar har! It appears that there's a right shindig going on here, partner!

*Suddenly, Tae Kwon Crow appears next to the two, handfuls of ninja stars at the ready.*

Tae Kwon Crow: We're under attaaaaaaaack! I woke up from my 12 hour nap and had breakfast only to find absolute chaos going on here! Get ready to fiiiiiiight!

*Bulletbeard locks and loads his pistols, and Eye Candy whips out his donut stars. They all run into battle, Bulletbeard firing his guns, Eye Candy throwing his donut weapons and Tae Kwon Crow leaping forward and throwing bunches of ninja stars.*
---
#146 Posted: 15:05:36 23/08/2016
OOC: I'm gonna take Ember and the Tech Bowslinger since I kinda ship them.
(I'm calling the Tech Bowslinger Eye Shot!!!)

Ember sees Barbella, struggling to fight one of Kaos minions and blasts him with a fiery comet. She then rushes into the crowd, unleshing flames from her lower body and swinging around her double bladed katana.
Suddenly an enemy in front of her is being pierced by an explosive arrow, which also eliminates some minions around him. Ember turns around to see Eye Shot firing his arrows and shooting lasers out of his eye. "Good Job!" Ember says, happy to see her camarade. "Thanks! Let's finish these guys!" Eye Shot said unleashing his Sky-Chi, followed by Ember.
#147 Posted: 15:18:00 23/08/2016
"Thanks Ember!" Barbella exclaimed after fighting those enemies tool she was rescued she had built up her sky-chi and crystals started raining from the sky onto kaos's minions
---
#148 Posted: 16:05:08 23/08/2016
OOC: Thank you I have a new ship now smilie

Starcast helped Hood Sickle bring Flarewolf to the healing tent. "That stupid Swashbuckler Doomlander. I'll get revenge on her!" Boom Bloom entered the tent, with Wild Storm following behind. "Is he ok?" asked Boom Bloom. "Were not sure yet, but I really hope so. The Swashbuckler damaged him badly." replied Starcast. "Well, I wish him the best of luck. I think Hood Sickle has things handled in here." replied Wild Storm. "There's still a big battle to go." he finished. "I can stay here to help Hood Sickle. I will also fetch that Life Sorcerer... I can't remember his name but I heard he can help." said Boom Bloom, before disappearing. "Come on Starcast, let's tear her down!" said Wild Storm. Starcast nodded, but couldn't help but be worried for Flarewolf, but he would take out that Swashbuckler Doomlander, for him.
---
#149 Posted: 16:14:09 23/08/2016
*Banana Guy stepped ontinto the tent, looking very panicked.*

Banana Guy: I saw what happened! Is he okay? I have healing spells! I could help him!
---
#150 Posted: 16:17:17 23/08/2016
OOC: Wait... DO YOU SHIP FLAREWOLF X STARCAST!?!?!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:17:33 23/08/2016 by Deja Vu
First | Previous | Page 3 of 14 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me