Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > New Beginnings: A dragon rp (based on the Cosmic Heart rp) [A slice of life]
Page 1 of 1
New Beginnings: A dragon rp (based on the Cosmic Heart rp) [A slice of life]
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#1 Posted: 05:58:42 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Long ago when the chaos was young, two beings created from themselves the universe. And gave birth to the creation of creations. From their mouths they blew the hottest flame, from their eyes cried the purest waters, from their breath came forth the four winds. With these elements they gave life to all within their domain. From the earth they forged the bodies of all life. With their flame they tempered the bodies. With their tears they filled the creations with blood, and with air they breathed into them life. But one who saw this was angered by their creations. One who felt he was better than the rest. He waited within the darkness and attacked the creations. Bestowing upon them evil and death. He took from the two brothers their creations and made them with pieces of himself. And found them beautiful. But the doors of the universe came forth busted open and from them strode the gods... The mightiest of beings to combat the evil one. A battle ensued for the protection of the creations. The gods attacked and sundered the chains holding the creations. The evil one fought back and attempted to steal back the creations but was sealed within his world forever. With the creations back, the gods protected them and gave them new purpose. To live their lives upon the world that was made for them as they could not return to their creators. And with a deep sadness son and daughter were to leave the side of father. But the doors to the evil one were beginning to open again, and a mighty war was declared upon the gods for their intrusion. The gods accepted and thus began the long battle. Gods and evil fighting one another in a place the creations could not return. But some held onto their hope and held it tightly hoping for their return to their creators. Over time the creations gained forms. Forms of dragons and from them came great cities and civilizations. They built and built never knowing the outcome of the great battle. But the gods had lost and were few, as the evil one began to fly towards their world. He brought his wings of shadow and his breath of death; his claws of suffering and his tail of destruction. He flew closer to their world until he was within grasp of it. He waited for his moment. He waited for the veil between the worlds to be its thinnest. And when it was he tore through it and began his quest. He took from the dragons their lives, and used their souls to craft himself a dark tower higher than any mountain from which he could see all upon there world. He watched as they fled but to no avail. He enslaved them, and ruled those he captured to build him monoliths across the world itself. All hope was lost and the light stopped shining. But from the darkness came a light brighter than all to see. The great dragon Apollyon came and challenged the evil one. He did battle and threw the first strike. But the evil one was unfazed and began his own onslaught, he swiped at the dragon. He swiped again, and again, and again. But the dragon apollyon refused to fall down. He called out to the gods and became their champion, each one granting him power. Each one boosting his strength until his light was bigger than the darkness. He again struck the evil one, but this time wounding him. His flesh tore against the light and showed to the creations that they were to not be ruled by the evil one. Each dragon gave Apollyon their courage and will, and from it Apollyon was able to banish the evil one back within his own world, trapped within his own darkness. But all was not good, as the evil one was still able to infect others with his evil. And because of this the world was never the same. Governments became corrupted. Cities turned to ruins. The dead began to rise and with it new dead were made.
Hundred of years have passed and a prophecy was made...
The world will be whole once again. A time of peace will reign once more, but those who were once champions will become champions of darkness, and even gods will die... It is that time and already rumors of war have spread. the dead rise again and a shadow covers the land. Kings and governments have become paranoid of something that hides in the shadows.

You are all living your lives in this city known as Argus, the city of light. It is here that the dragon council remains active, but no one has seen them for a few days now. All seems well within the walls of Argus... However some civilians have claimed to see things moving in the shadows beyond the safety of the walls, some even claim that strange noises can be heard from behind them, as if something is amassing a large army to lay siege to Argus.

Rules
1. I am DM
2. No god-modding
3. death is allowed
4. romance is allowed
5. make it so your characters have met each other before at least once.

Character sheet

Name:
Backstory:
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:11:57 03/08/2016 by Zartose
#2 Posted: 12:13:11 03/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I will bump this until people start to post. No point in letting an RP die that hasn't even started yet.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#3 Posted: 03:02:13 05/08/2016
Its a super long intro, that might be getting people. But I think I could join, I'll have to go over it again later though smilie
---
Well that just happened...
#4 Posted: 05:39:13 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Bump
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#5 Posted: 05:55:12 07/08/2016
Name: Alan James Walker Lee II
Power: Fire
Back story: Alan was born on a full moon and he went to school for two years and then he choose to become a psychiatrist. He met every character in the RP at some point
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#6 Posted: 06:04:02 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: You are aware that this is a dragon rp, correct?
---
#7 Posted: 06:07:44 07/08/2016
OOC: Yese
---
#8 Posted: 07:01:23 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright. Accepted
---
#9 Posted: 07:14:06 07/08/2016
OOC: fact, he's inspired by Harley Quinn
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#10 Posted: 12:47:31 07/08/2016
Name: Leligarm
Powers: Has the ability to coat her claws in poison and cannot be affected by any kind of poison.
Backstory: Leligarm was always seen as evil due to her dark colours and bright green eyes. She was an outcast for most of her life, but eventually found her way into Argus. Though still seen as evil to most, she has lived there ever since. Leligarm has been known to get needlessly aggressive at times, but she manages to keep her own unneeded rage within herself.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#11 Posted: 14:21:13 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted
---
#12 Posted: 05:36:34 26/08/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: bump
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#13 Posted: 07:57:43 16/10/2016
ooc: I hope this one takes off. smilie I want to see where the RP goes.

Name: Icestorm
Powers: Fire and Light
Occupation: A blacksmith. He makes the best armor a dragon can get.
Backstory: He was once in the dragon army but due to a war injury he was honorably discharged and sent back to Argus. He was known for his quick reflexs and usage of his powers. Because of this he has saved many lives from death. Icestorm is now walks with a sligh limp on his right back leg due to his war injury. He is also known to keep the area where he lives clean of any bad dragons or dark deeds. Most know what he will do if they cross him.
---
SC
#14 Posted: 14:53:46 19/10/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:20:06 29/10/2016 by Zartose
#15 Posted: 04:20:20 30/10/2016
ooc: Sweet!
---
SC
#16 Posted: 21:49:19 10/01/2017
Imma make a dragon version of my angeloid!

Name: Robin Thicke
Elements(Powers): Fire and Electricity(or a combination, known as Plasma) If unpredictable strength is a power then yeah, she oddly super strong without all the body mass to show.
Appearance: She is a very light, sky blue with a white chest. She has three sets of small horns that all point backward and fad to red from the roots to the tips. Her wings are feathered, with the first line of feathers along the bone structure being a light yellow, the middle ones are all white, and the last two rows are a deep red. Her eyes are also a deep ruby red with the traditional diamond (serpent) style irises. Her snout is average, with a red ring formation just behind her nostrils. Her tail resembles a fire dragon style fin, having several spines on the top to resemble fire, the bottom being ridged like a lightning bolt. She has a saddlebag style satchel that is fitted tightly to her form. It is a rainbow of colors with wide sections of each color.
Back story: Not much is known about her past, even for her. She has traveled a long time, and a long way to this safe haven of a city. She walks about mostly making deals with anyone offering something in return for her wears. Oddly she is not often seen eating anything, as if she doesn't like eating or she just doesn't eat at all.
Other: She is often seen with a bland expression, but still bears curiosity at most times. Everyone knows her for her cheap meats and decent food preparation skills
---
#17 Posted: 09:42:19 07/02/2017 | Topic Creator
YAY! It wasn't forgotten
---
#18 Posted: 03:19:34 08/02/2017
Quote: Zartose
YAY! It wasn't forgotten

So Yay or Nay?
---
#19 Posted: 00:08:17 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Yay all the way
---
#20 Posted: 07:44:43 17/02/2017
Noise...

Robbin was momentarily perched atop one of the taller buildings that was not guarded by security/sentry. She seemed to can the horizon, but would look down into the city from time to time. Her wings held out to each side, not fully extended, however. The wind would slip between the feathers, causing some of them to fluff and separate slightly from each other to allow the moving air to pass between them. The bright yellow feathers on the front portion of her wings were smaller and more compacted so they did not move as much in the breeze.

Craning her neck slightly to overlook the ledge she was standing at, she would watch the others below as they went about their lives. Doctors, scientists, crafters, and even local artists just bustling about in the paths carved between the buildings. The grid like roads that traversed the city were never empty, yet never truly crowded. Always new things to smell, new things to see, new sounds to hear. This city was the home to many, but now all.

Robbin, though her expression was normally bland, appeared sad, for once. She continued to stare down for a moment longer. Suddenly, like that of a clock striking the next hour, she snapped strait up and jumped from the roof top and began to glide steadily toward the market.
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#21 Posted: 05:06:26 22/02/2017
Name: Sage Darlequin
Powers: Vulcans Breath. (A remarkable controll of heat from his breath to temper and even melt most if not all metals.)
Backstory Sage is an old dragon often joking to the younger dragons that while they are full of life every breath for him is a clif hanger. He has dedicated his life to the building and deffending of Argus. Many of his master crafted wepons belong to nobles and sone are lost to legend, being as old as he is he is often sought out for advice and wisdom. Even some council members have sought the advice from this old dragon. He has apprenticed many in the art of metal working, even trying to spread the gift of Vulcans Breath. For which he is well known. He has worked as a warrior in his you ger days his remarkable breath attack often being key in the downfall of structures and enemy caches. However that life is har behind him and he is contempt to spend his days at his forge his old tattered wings seeing flight only when the need arrises.he is a deep amber in color his eyes a fierce flaminf orange.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#22 Posted: 19:16:23 25/02/2017 | Topic Creator
The day is peaceful and bright, not unlike most days in Argus. The shoppers keep the shop owners busy and the guards patrol the streets. People pass each other in the sky and on the streets below and speak hello or goodbye. It is amongst one of the better days when new shipments of spices, food, and of course luxurious items come from other cities. Standing ever imposing are the massive walls of Argus, and the city of light stands steadfast as the single most beacon you have all grown to accept.
---
#23 Posted: 19:43:41 25/02/2017
Icestorm was in his shop hammering away at a great long sword. He then drenched it in warter. A dragon came up to him ready to pick up his old sword. "Here you are. Your weapon should be sharper then ever."

"You scease to amaze me Icestorm." The dragon said.

"It's all I can do sense I cannot battle anymore." Icestorm said. "This bum leg gets in the way."

The dragon chuckled. "Here's to a good year." He then shook Icestorms paw. "Good day Icestorm." The dragon then left. Icestorm then continued to work on the original sword he was working on.
---
SC
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#24 Posted: 08:07:37 26/02/2017
A controlled blast of fire melts raw ore infront of sage, as he observes the consistency he lets it drain into a mold for an ingot, his home alight with the smell of flux and metal. As the old dragon finishes he places the new ingot on a stack his scaley hands long since been accustomed the heat of metal. A long beam to his left full of etchings and stories to be shipped to a lore master soon, shines with silver and gold. The old dragon lookes out his winow and into the daylight sky. The sign outside his door. "Vulkans Aegis" hangs tall and proud as he moves to his door he feels the creaking of his joints far past their prime. He opens the door and puts the open sign up. "Another day of business as usual." a small plume of smoke escaping his nose as he speaks. Although old his fire is long from extinguished. War torn and scarred the dragin returns to his new ingots he observes them, known for his armour, architecture, and flawless workings with raw metal the old dragons name has become near legend, but here in this city he is very real. Apprentices have come and gone and his new wares shine on hooks adorning his stone walls. He heats and ingot and starts pounding out his new design for the Star pattern helm.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:09:02 28/02/2017 by jokerstix66
#25 Posted: 02:45:08 13/03/2017
The bright bodied female approaches Sage's store shortly after he starts his new project. The common store bell rings as she enters the facility. She assumed a very sturdy position by one of the display walls. Her eyes scan over the work slowly, "You've started work earlier than your sign states your working ours are," she could smell the most recent ingot placed in its respective stack as it was cooled only by the air around it, "I presume that you are bored of this life. You long for more, not so much that you grow anxious, but that you can be more satisfied with your life. You long for another half, if I may be more specific, a mate." her tone was the same it had always been when she visits, let alone it's the only tone anyone knows she has.

Robbin, as she had been speaking, moved over to a position that would allow her to see both Sage and the rest of his shop. Her form was elegantly smooth and almost perfect in movements. Her wings tucked so tightly to her sides that one could not place a piece of paper between her feathers, but she did not appear to be in any distress. Her thin red irises reflect brightly at each strike of the metal.
---
#26 Posted: 02:59:29 13/03/2017
Soon Icestorm finished his his sword. "You shall be my masterpiece. You are the best I've ever made." He swings it at a solid oak pole and the poll snaps in half from the effortless swing. "Good thing that was just my sparing pole." He looked at the sword which had a red blade with a black core and a red jewel in its helt. It was a long sword. "I shall call you Red Rose." He then gently put it on a display rack in the window to show everyone who passes by of his great craftsmanship. He then went to work on another sword but found that he had no more ingredients. "looks like I need to go to sage's shop to pick up some more iron." He then put down his hammor and locked up his shop. He then went down to sage's workshop. Icestorm soon reached his shop and knocked on the door.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:59 29/03/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#27 Posted: 05:21:17 18/03/2017
BUMPY BUMP BE BEUPMEN

Who be less active right nows?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me