Page 1 of 1
Best places to get Exp and Gearbits
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#1 Posted: 19:57:46 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Looking to finish this game up as usual the last thing I do is level up all the characters, so I was wondering what are some places you would suggest to farm for gear bits and to level up
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#2 Posted: 21:52:02 30/07/2016
Level up: play Emperor Kaos on easy then switch to nightmare right before he's defeated. Recommend using Hammer Slam Bowser, Spitfire, or Drobot.
Gearbits: I only know a trick for Land vehicles, which is playing The Darkness on easy and drift whenever you collect gearbits.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#3 Posted: 23:58:03 30/07/2016
Kaos is definitely the best way to go for EXP ( never thought of upping the difficulty before beating him though...does that really increase the EXP orbs dropped? )...what I've been doing for land vehicles is ( in addition to getting a bit more EXP and grinding money ) i playing the final stage from the 2nd part up through Kaos. The land vehicle section has a lot or gearbits, especially if you drift as you collect them...and if you take the other paths first instead of having the hand hit the button for the exit ( which also has 2 mod boxes, if you have all mods that's a bunch more gearbits for you ). For sea vehicles I used the sea star mission in the first level, and same level for sky vehicles....

Oh, and I recommend Double Dare Trigger Happy for Kaos. Using him alone I can take Kaos out in just a couple minutes and he only uses his sword attack ONCE smilie
#4 Posted: 01:42:06 31/07/2016
Trust me Drobot on the later path works better
---
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#5 Posted: 03:27:32 31/07/2016
Quote: JohnnySmasher42

I think I'll give that a shot next time I boot it up ( pretty sure my Drobot hasn't hit 20 yet anyway... )
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#6 Posted: 22:00:17 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the tips the gearbits worked, I'm working on leveling up now
#7 Posted: 23:28:27 31/07/2016
Quote: ChillStealthElf
Quote: JohnnySmasher42

I think I'll give that a shot next time I boot it up ( pretty sure my Drobot hasn't hit 20 yet anyway... )

Sorry I meant lazer
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me