darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > This is the hardest Skylanders game
Page 1 of 1
This is the hardest Skylanders game
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#1 Posted: 16:01:21 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I get confused when people say it was easy cuz I know it was by FAR the hardest. Maybe nightmare was just THAT much of a difficulty spike? I don't know. I DO wanna know if anybody agrees with me.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 16:03:28 30/07/2016
It's easily the hardest by punishing you for small mistakes and sometimes making you dizzy(looking at you boss fight camera) on Nightmare; power creep definately rears its ugly face because the bosses have thousands of health, meaning you can't possibly lose your focus. Unlike SC, which just makes everything deal and take hundreds of damage and makes fighting The Darkness physically painful.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:07:06 30/07/2016 by Bifrost
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#3 Posted: 00:08:38 31/07/2016
console wise, yeah..on Nightmare TT was BRUTAL. The Darkness was just painful in general in Superchargers ( and I'm not talking actual difficulty there...the design & concept for the so called "final boss fight" was just so god awful it physically hurt smilie ). Personally though, I think the 3DS versions of SSA & Giants are the hardest....
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#4 Posted: 00:23:57 31/07/2016
I don't think the design was bad(at least it clearly wasn't the intention in easier modes), but yeah, the strain they give you to beat The Darkness while watching out for 5 things at once was already giving me a headache for reals. Traptanium Kaos is VERY punishing and will make your thumb sore if you don't get in sync with the energy waves, but you can always tag in a villain to soak it up and give you a few seconds to catch your breath, or even let it take your Skylander since Kaos stops for a few seconds. The Darkness just never stops until his pattern resets and he goes back into the rift, and you can't do anything there.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:24:10 31/07/2016 by Bifrost
#5 Posted: 02:02:49 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ChillStealthElf
console wise, yeah..on Nightmare TT was BRUTAL. The Darkness was just painful in general in Superchargers ( and I'm not talking actual difficulty there...the design & concept for the so called "final boss fight" was just so god awful it physically hurt smilie ). Personally though, I think the 3DS versions of SSA & Giants are the hardest....

I'm replaying Giants 3ds right now, and while enemies do pack a punch:
1. All of my skylanders are level 20 (or in this case 15), so it doesn't affect me very much
2. They have barely any health
3. There's food EVERYWHERE
---
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#6 Posted: 16:07:00 01/08/2016
Umm my only real trouble was the Kaos boss battle although i suppose i did not have too many TrapMasters at the time .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#7 Posted: 18:22:52 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark fhoenix
Umm my only real trouble was the Kaos boss battle although i suppose i did not have too many TrapMasters at the time .

Go play nightmare and FEEL THE BURN
---
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#8 Posted: 22:19:29 01/08/2016
I am slowly playing through nightmare mode . Very slowly.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:03 01/08/2016 by Dark fhoenix
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#9 Posted: 23:20:36 01/08/2016
i didnt think it was hard, all the boss fights were super easy cause of the traps. just use tae kwon crow and kill them in 3 seconds. the final kaos battle was easy as well just a bunch of jumping. the hardest part was getting the damage in which seemed stupid hard with a melee character so i just used wolfgang to deal all the damage. i beat him only using knightmare, wolfgang and broccoli guy (to heal up when when i got off timing on the jumps). the superchargers kaos fight was a joke of a fight but the darkness fight was actually a challenge. I had to use some strategy and skills for once to beat a boss in a skylanders game. He actually made me use 2 skylanders, ive never done that before, i would of just used 1 but that 5+ min unskippable video right before was by far the hardest part, i just didnt want to sit through it for a 4th time. even then i got him to 10% with just 1 skylander.

I also raid in ffxiv so im use to challenging fights and have gotten good at finding patterns and different ways to do mechanics. If you want to see what im talking about go watch a t13 or a8s video. It took the best team in the world 2 months to beat them. ive beaten t13 but working on a8s now, its taking my group alot longer than 2 months.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me