Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Kard Q - A [CLOSED]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1 Posted: 02:49:44 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I'll bite, sure, whatever.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2 Posted: 02:56:57 25/07/2016
Why?
-
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#3 Posted: 02:59:59 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
Why?
-

Because I don't have anything better to do.
---
#4 Posted: 03:01:25 25/07/2016
Quote: kardonis
Why?
-

Why?
-
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#5 Posted: 03:02:47 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Why?
-

Why?
-

Idk, it's like, 11 at night and I'm too tired to do useful stuff, but not tired enough to sleep.
---
#6 Posted: 03:03:29 25/07/2016

Why?
-

Idk, it's like, 11 at night and I'm too tired to do useful stuff, but not tired enough to sleep.

Why?
-
---
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#7 Posted: 03:05:08 25/07/2016

Why?
-

Why?
-

Why ask why?
#8 Posted: 03:06:04 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator

Why?
-

Why?
-

Well, I'm not really tired because I didn't do much, if anything, all day, but I'm still kinda tired because, uh, some reason or other.
---
#9 Posted: 03:06:58 25/07/2016

Why?
-

Well, I'm not really tired because I didn't do much, if anything, all day, but I'm still kinda tired because, uh, some reason or other.

Why?
-
---
#10 Posted: 03:12:55 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator

Why?
-

Why?
-

Well, I woke up at 11AM which really dropped my motivation, as it was noon before I was really conscious, in which case I was too busy doing my usual morning stuff in the after noon to bother doing my actual important after noon stuff, so nothing got done.
---
#11 Posted: 03:14:24 25/07/2016

Why?
-

Well, I woke up at 11AM which really dropped my motivation, as it was noon before I was really conscious, in which case I was too busy doing my usual morning stuff in the after noon to bother doing my actual important after noon stuff, so nothing got done.

Why?
-
---
#12 Posted: 03:17:52 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator

Why?
-

Why?
-

I don't know why I woke up at 11, I usually wake up earlier. But as for the usual activities, you sort of form a routine y'know? The stuff you just gotta get done on a daily basis, pretty much regardless of anything.
---
#13 Posted: 03:19:22 25/07/2016

Why?
-

I don't know why I woke up at 11, I usually wake up earlier. But as for the usual activities, you sort of form a routine y'know? The stuff you just gotta get done on a daily basis, pretty much regardless of anything.

Why?
-
---
#14 Posted: 03:22:11 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator

Why?
-

Why?
-

Well, routines give a sense of security and safety, as well as create self discipline, which is really helpful.
---
#15 Posted: 03:23:20 25/07/2016

Why?
-

Well, routines give a sense of security and safety, as well as create self discipline, which is really helpful.

Why?
-
---
#16 Posted: 03:26:15 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator

Why?
-

Why?
-

It helps create a sense of daily satisfaction, as well as helps one to get used to doing stuff on their own, which is essential to growing up and developing as a person.
---
#17 Posted: 03:28:44 25/07/2016

Why?
-

It helps create a sense of daily satisfaction, as well as helps one to get used to doing stuff on their own, which is essential to growing up and developing as a person.

Why?
-
---
#18 Posted: 03:30:22 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator

Why?
-

Why?
-

It's essential to growing up as you cannot rely on others to do everything for you in life.
---
#19 Posted: 03:37:07 25/07/2016

Why?
-

It's essential to growing up as you cannot rely on others to do everything for you in life.

Why?
-
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me