Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Number 7
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#1 Posted: 23:36:18 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Just wondering, has Activision confirmed #7 or are they awaiting sales number from #6?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 23:38:24 11/07/2016
The article when the Bala brothers left mentioned it,but it's never too late to cancel to an AAA company that can probably make up for it with the next fad.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:38:57 11/07/2016 by Bifrost
#3 Posted: 23:42:26 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Not looking for an article but official Activision acknowledgement. So technically, not yet?
#4 Posted: 23:43:45 11/07/2016
No reason to. It's like announcing Yooka-Laylee 2, the first game hasn't even gone gold let alone a sequel.
---
#5 Posted: 23:46:04 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
No reason to. It's like announcing Yooka-Laylee 2, the first game hasn't even gone gold let alone a sequel.

Again, not the point of my inquiry.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#6 Posted: 00:52:29 12/07/2016
I am curious, what is the point? :D
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#7 Posted: 09:30:28 12/07/2016
No confirmation, nothing.
---
bye
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#8 Posted: 09:42:18 12/07/2016

*cough*Mighty No. 9*cough cough*
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#9 Posted: 13:47:44 12/07/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

*cough*Mighty No. 9*cough cough*

Mighty No. 9 is under-rated. It is actually a fun game, although it does have some uneven difficulty spikes. It gets lots of hate because of the Kickstarter stuff and overly high expectations. For a budget priced digital game it really doesn't deserve the hate.

By the way, you can pick the physical version up at dell.com for $30 and get a $15 gift card for it still. The PS4 version includes the DLC and digital cross buy codes for PS4, PS3 and eventually Vita.
#10 Posted: 14:37:00 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
^ Video of that game looked a lot like Mega Man...might check that out! smilie

Quote: UncleBob
I am curious, what is the point? smilie

Knowledge. Friendly question. No hidden agendas. smilie I forgot when they announced #6 so wanted to know if we're past that point or not. I know we're obnoxiously early to be asking about it...just in the back of my head since the Bala Bros exit. It's leaving an indelible mark in my head as to how VV is moving forward on the franchise....or not at all.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:49:52 12/07/2016 by TakeYourLemons
#11 Posted: 14:57:57 12/07/2016
MN9 is just ok for a budget great indies could only dream of. Also 3 kickstarters for DLC and franchise building before the game was even out, 3 delays for an online mode that STILL doesn't work, and voice acting that gives PS1 and early PS2 era stuff a run for its money.

What I mean is, counting the chickens by the eggs in your basket... Is that how the saying goes in English? Lou might say 'for future games we'll do X' but they're not going to straight up talk about 7 unless it's relevant to the Crash Remasters until next year.
---
#12 Posted: 18:32:52 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
MN9 is just ok for a budget great indies could only dream of. Also 3 kickstarters for DLC and franchise building before the game was even out, 3 delays for an online mode that STILL doesn't work, and voice acting that gives PS1 and early PS2 era stuff a run for its money.

What I mean is, counting the chickens by the eggs in your basket... Is that how the saying goes in English? Lou might say 'for future games we'll do X' but they're not going to straight up talk about 7 unless it's relevant to the Crash Remasters until next year.

I know of a lot of kickstarters that never show any product. Some people are successful at execution, some aren't. Maybe these guys aren't.
#13 Posted: 18:38:32 12/07/2016
The devs had experience with game development and publishing though, they were small developers long before this - also created Azure Striker Gunvolt AND its sequel before this came out. I could be wrong, Comcept this with Deep Silver(who did Gunvolt) but I don't remember the full extent of their involvement.

Kickstarters are hit and miss, yeah, but the first months they showed progress, had a lot of promise and blog posts about character design, generally everything seemed to be going fine like Shovel Knight and others before it. It's after the first few months where it started slowing down and the delays showed up that people noticed something was off.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#14 Posted: 13:29:14 13/07/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons

I know of a lot of kickstarters that never show any product. Some people are successful at execution, some aren't. Maybe these guys aren't.

It definitely should have been better given the amazingly successful Kickstarter and the fact this isn't a guy that is just making his first game. Backers definitely have reason to be upset with Inafune. However, the rest of us really do not. Had the backing drama never occurred, people would have enjoyed the game for what it was, a pretty fun digital game.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#15 Posted: 08:51:32 16/07/2016

At this point companies start making billion-dollar franchises without even announcing the first product.
---
Bruh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me