Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Is anyone interested in my fan game?
Page 1 of 1
Is anyone interested in my fan game?
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#1 Posted: 14:27:42 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
So I have a fan game for Skylanders I'm working on (link in my signature) and I've considered making 3-D models online and printing them out with a 3-D printer if I ever get one and I atleast want to have visuals to my project so if anyone is good at 3-D modeling and thinks it's interesting I would love to have help I will also except more than one to get everything done faster! Here are specifics:

1.) must be pretty good at modeling and have the right stuff to do so
2.) must follow certain design instructions from me

Now some benefits:

1.) except for the guest stars and my design instructions you have creative liberty
2.)If you have a fan character you like you can model it (as long as it's female) and I'll add it to the game!

Sorry if this is against the rules I know buying and selling is but since this doesn't involve money I wasn't sure so if it is please tell me before I get reported I love this we site and fan base! I doubt anyone is interested but if you are please join!
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 14:48:57 11/07/2016
Fan games fit in Fandom, and requests for help probably should go on Video Gaming.

But good luck, as long as you don't attempt to sell here specifically it should be fine to share development. Good luck finding a 3D modeler though, it's something I really want to learn but have zero experience on, let alone a good PC.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:49:44 11/07/2016 by Bifrost
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#3 Posted: 15:12:39 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Fan games fit in Fandom, and requests for help probably should go on Video Gaming.

But good luck, as long as you don't attempt to sell here specifically it should be fine to share development. Good luck finding a 3D modeler though, it's something I really want to learn but have zero experience on, let alone a good PC.

Thanks for your support
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me