Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Interest Check/Discussion? - "Why Do You Love the Skylanders Series?"
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Interest Check/Discussion? - "Why Do You Love the Skylanders Series?"
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#51 Posted: 01:44:22 16/08/2016
So, I want to talk about my conversations with a guy some people might see as a Skylanders hater. But he's so open to my points and opinions that I don't even know if he's a hater anymore.

Sometimes I talk with him about the games. It's always a healty discussion. We booth agree that Activision is in fact a bad company by itself (you need to admit that), and he's one of the few who can actually explain why he thinks Spyro should have a solo carreer again. I always clean to him some misconceptions about the games. Thanks to me, he knows that Spyro is playable on all games, Crash is on all consoles, the games have a actual story (he even got impressed when I gave him a glimpse of SuperChargers plot, including that there's characters who actually die), and more. He's pretty open-minded and understandable for someone that "hates the series". He still jokes with me about the games, but not with bad intentions.

Don't know why, I tough it would be good to share that. Now he wants the Crash and Cortex figures alone.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:17:40 09/09/2016 by Crash10
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#52 Posted: 19:17:47 09/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Vacations and a good week to put time into this are still far... But again, always open to suggestions or someone who wants to help.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:28:11 09/09/2016 by Bifrost
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#53 Posted: 19:42:29 02/12/2016
Do you think I forgot this dude?

Welp, here's a review of Crash's content. He says a small bit about the hate on the franchise on the start. Nothing biiig, but I tough it was worth it.
---
Bruh
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#54 Posted: 19:51:41 02/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Well, I have even less money than before to put into editing, also the mystery game project,sooo

I missed the reviews of the AP entirely in the month I avoided spoiler :I
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me