Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > CALLING ALL UNDERTALE FANS! - Plot Twist AU - Now Accepting Volunteers
Page 1 of 1
CALLING ALL UNDERTALE FANS! - Plot Twist AU - Now Accepting Volunteers
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 23:01:51 04/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Hi guys! It's me.

So, I have been working on a project for a short while these past few days, which is an alternate version of Undertale I created. It's called Plot Twist AU, where lots of characters are swapped around and none of these swaps make any sense. So, I've started a wiki for this fun little project I've started, and I've been mainly focusing on customizing it and it's features. I have one page up so far, which I am also currently working on. This is where you guys come in. If you are a fan of Undertale, you can help out with this project! You can join the wiki and help about, as well as hang out around the community. I'll make a few of you guys admins too, those who I think are responsible enough to help me manage the site. I'll warn you here, though: If you haven't finished the game, don't come onto the site just yet, because there'll be a lot of spoiler discussion.
There's one thing, though. I have it so anyone who uses the site must register an account - y'know for security reasons? So, to help out, you'll need to have a registered account with Wikia. It's pretty easy and it's free to set one up. Also, if you guys register an account, can you keep your names similar to your own on this site? Only so I know who everyone is. If you already have an account, then that's fine. Just tell me ho you are here once you've joined.

No one here HAS to help me with this project, and I perfectly understand if no one does. It would just be nice to be able to start a community on my website and have some other people around so we can discuss ideas among other things. Thank you. That is all.

Here's the wiki link: http://plot-twist-au.wikia.com/wiki/Plot_Twist_AU_Wikia
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:04:56 04/07/2016 by Chompy-King257
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 23:04:06 04/07/2016
Muffet as Undyne...
#3 Posted: 23:12:37 04/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Deja Vu
Muffet as Undyne...

So far, here is the cast:

Flowey - Gaster - "Salutations. I am Gaster. Gaster the Ghost. Hm. You're new to the UNDERGROUND, isn't that correct?" - Theme: Your Wisest Subordinate

Toriel - Undyne - "Do not fear, punk." - Theme: Spearache

Napstablook - Asriel - "I really don't wanna right now." - Theme: Boss Monster Fight

Sans - Mettaton - "Ha ha. The open lip-balm in the hand trick. It's always funny." - Theme: mettaton./The Song That Might Play When You Frustrate Mettaton/Metalovainia

Papyrus - Mad Dummy - "DWEH HEH HEH!" - Theme: Dweh Heh Heh/Knifetrousle

Alphys - Toriel - "Alright, my creations. It's time you return to your homes and families." - Theme: Toriel

Undyne - Sans - "Listen up, kid. We're not just going to be pals. We're going to be ... BEST BUDDIES." - Theme: Staff Of Resilience/Dual Against A True Defender

Muffet - Napstablook - "Don't look so confident, kiddo~...I think you look better when you're blue. Ha..." - Theme: Ghost dance

Mettaton - Annoying Dog - "I'll make your last moments...VERY adorable!" - Theme: Fluff Pounder/Death by Cuteness/Power of DOG

Asgore - Papyrus - "I SO VERY MUCH WANT TO MAKE YOU A PLATE OF SPAGHETTI, BUT...YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON HERE." - Theme: der Knochen König + PAPYRUS

Asriel - W.D. Gaster (former) - "H-hello? A-Alphys? Is that you? It's me. Your Wisest Subordinate." - Theme: Hugs and Reassurance/Defend the Universe

Chara - Alphys - "Hello. I am Alphys." - Theme: The Scientist's Apprentice

Mad Dummy - Flowey - "IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!" - Theme: Flower!

Temmie - Monster Kid - "YO! im monster kid!!!!!" - Theme: Kid Village/Kid Shop

Monster Kid - Muffet - "Hello! Are you sneaking out to see him, too? Awesome... he's the coolest right!? I wanna be just like him when I grow up... Hey, don't tell my parents I'm here. Ahuhuhu~" - Theme: In My Way

Temmie - ???

As for the other characters such as Burgerpants and the dogs, they are remixed versions of themselves instead of swapped characters. For example, the Annoying Dog becomes the Frustrating Cat, and so on and so forth.
---
#4 Posted: 23:24:41 04/07/2016
Interesting, I thought about Toriel being Undyne at first, but that would be too predictable since they're the exact opposites.
#5 Posted: 23:25:18 04/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Interesting, I thought about Toriel being Undyne at first, but that would be too predictable since they're the exact opposites.

I don't really know.

I literally just made random swaps, because that's what this game is all about.
---
#6 Posted: 23:27:58 04/07/2016
It's ok, Muffet was also totally random.
#7 Posted: 23:28:48 04/07/2016 | Topic Creator
It's ok, Muffet was also totally random.

Wait, her becoming Monster Kid or Napstablook becoming her?

Also, on my page for Gaster, I based the wording and style off of Flowey's Undertale Wiki page. However, I changed a lot of the words and sentences. Is that okay or is it plagiarism?

Here are the two pages for comparing:

http://plot-twist-au.wikia.com/wiki/Gaster
http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Flowey
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:43:50 04/07/2016 by Chompy-King257
#8 Posted: 11:07:08 05/07/2016
No, my idea of her becoming Undyne.
I think it's okay if you post it.
#9 Posted: 12:38:45 05/07/2016 | Topic Creator
No, my idea of her becoming Undyne.
I think it's okay if you post it.

thanks for checking it.
---
WarDoctor42 Blue Sparx Gems: 624
#10 Posted: 15:26:01 09/07/2016
Sans as temmie.It must happen
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me