Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Cosplays Stuff
KrazyKariana Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#1 Posted: 03:06:16 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Any of you guys have any really good Spyro cosplays you have seen around online? I know a LOT of people own that bootleg Spyro onesie, heck, I own it, and I do love it, but more original Spyro cosplays are always the best, ahaha. I've done one in the old Party City outfit that was sold AGES ago, and I went to the Skateboard because....well....Spyro loves to Skate, lel. Really proud of it. Does anybody happen to have the Party City Spyro wings for sale by any chance? I mean, I did make my own, but I'd like the inflatable official wings to go along with it. I REALLY wish my mom just bought the set for me YEARS back....I still need the mask too...... *cries alone in the corner* ;v; Haven't seen one Ebay for so damn long.
[User Posted Image]
EDIT: Oh, also, I did Sparx a while ago too.
[User Posted Image]
---
Visit KrazyKari.deviantart.com for Spyro fan art, and SpyroStuffbyKrazyKari.Tumblr.com
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:08:16 02/07/2016 by KrazyKariana
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#2 Posted: 16:50:56 02/07/2016
[User Posted Image]
I really like the horns on these.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Bitmap Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#3 Posted: 21:45:45 02/07/2016
Some girl at my school had the Bootleg Spyro onesie and had no idea what Spyro even was. :V
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#4 Posted: 21:48:44 02/07/2016
I love your costume! I have seen people with the Spyro onesie before, at one point I might have even considered buying it myself smilie
#5 Posted: 02:12:04 03/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bitmap
Some girl at my school had the Bootleg Spyro onesie and had no idea what Spyro even was. :V

That is that **** that pisses me off, ugh. -.-

Quote: yelvy
I love your costume! I have seen people with the Spyro onesie before, at one point I might have even considered buying it myself smilie

I consider it, so cute, and it is very comfortable to wear in the winter!
---
Visit KrazyKari.deviantart.com for Spyro fan art, and SpyroStuffbyKrazyKari.Tumblr.com
RainbowSkygirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2013
#6 Posted: 14:49:21 03/07/2016
I attempted to make a Spyro cosplay once. I still have the mask, tail, and wings I made out of cardboard. Maybe one day I'll make the horns and gloves, and get myself some purple pants to finally finish my childhood project.
---
Lurked moar since 2011 and I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing.
#7 Posted: 18:29:49 06/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: RainbowSkygirl
I attempted to make a Spyro cosplay once. I still have the mask, tail, and wings I made out of cardboard. Maybe one day I'll make the horns and gloves, and get myself some purple pants to finally finish my childhood project.

Nice, if you do, make sure to share it!
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#8 Posted: 18:49:01 06/07/2016
Quote: yelvy

I have one and wore it to a con !
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#9 Posted: 19:28:20 06/07/2016
Ha, a lot of people have that Spyro onesie, huh? >.<
I saw it at the shop ... but I hate onesies so no thanks, not for me haha.
But I'm sure you guys all looked so cute in it. cx

I love your Spyro cosplay though, Kariana! The colours are so vibrant and just look so great! and the Sparx one is so cool too, the wings are beautiful!! <3 Not to mention I love the glasses you wore with both of them. ;p

You know, I'm currently in the process of making my own fursuit head and I was just thinking yesterday that afterwards I might make a Spyro head as well! That is if this head turns out alright haha.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#10 Posted: 18:59:50 07/07/2016
I have the Spyro onesie!
I really want to cosplay as Cynder some time qvq
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
#11 Posted: 03:00:55 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
Ha, a lot of people have that Spyro onesie, huh? >.<
I saw it at the shop ... but I hate onesies so no thanks, not for me haha.
But I'm sure you guys all looked so cute in it. cx

I love your Spyro cosplay though, Kariana! The colours are so vibrant and just look so great! and the Sparx one is so cool too, the wings are beautiful!! <3 Not to mention I love the glasses you wore with both of them. ;p

You know, I'm currently in the process of making my own fursuit head and I was just thinking yesterday that afterwards I might make a Spyro head as well! That is if this head turns out alright haha.

A Spyro fursuit head? Hell ye! <3

Quote: LegendaryFlames
I have the Spyro onesie!
I really want to cosplay as Cynder some time qvq

I've cosplayed as Cynder before, though I really want to remake it, not proud of how it looks anymore. smilie Bleh. smilie
---
#12 Posted: 19:00:27 12/07/2016
Can we see? o3o
---
I draw stuff.
#13 Posted: 06:20:53 09/12/2017 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Ember cosplay! Also, the plushie was made by Kickiest Crafts, go check them out!
https://www.facebook.com/KickiestCrafts/
---
#14 Posted: 22:31:08 11/12/2017
Aww that's really sweet! I love the top so much, especially all the scales. That's so great!
I love your cosplays so much.
---
I draw stuff.
#15 Posted: 00:36:10 12/12/2017 | Topic Creator
EEEE thank you Bolt! >w< Oh, also, here is an updated Sparx:
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me