darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Skylander stopped working for no reason!
Page 1 of 1
Skylander stopped working for no reason!
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#1 Posted: 22:15:03 30/06/2016 | Topic Creator
My voodood was perfectly fine as I played as him in giants and spyros adventure, but for some reason he just stopped working and whenever I put him on the portal, it goes to a white screen with a picture of a shadow of spyro and an exclamation point on the shadow and says that their is something wrong with the toy. Could it be because I switched from Giants to Spyros Adventure frequently while using the same giants portal?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 21:15:53 04/07/2016
same thing happened to my Scarlet Ninjini but I had to wait a few seconds then the game acted like I took her off the portal (this was in superchargers)

I'd say this is the same case here, I think something is wrong with the chip. Did you ever drop Voodood? I dropped my Scarlet Ninjini a lot which I assume is why she is malfunctioning.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#3 Posted: 02:15:56 08/07/2016
This happened with random toys of mine on occasion, but never consistently with the same toy. If the game works well for all other toys, it's probably the toy. You can probably get a new Voodood at Gamestop or Second and Charles for like $3 to $5.

In desperation, you can do other trouble-shooting, like trying a new portal, moving the portal, moving the toy around the portal to avoid a dead spot, re-starting the game, etc.
---
Any last wishes?
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#4 Posted: 12:48:12 11/07/2016
I know how to fix this with SSA Skylanders on the PC version without having to reset them... but you can force reset them on the 3ds version.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
TrapGiant Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#5 Posted: 18:17:50 16/11/2016
Did you have your portal close to a flat-screen TV?
If so, you could have performed the "Twisterstorm Way" of trap resetting in TT, but except for resetting characters in SG.
---
"Science is a horizon to search for, not a prize to hold in your hand..."-Smart Waddles
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me