Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Reverse Abduction (a Sci-Fi/Slice of Life RP)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Reverse Abduction (a Sci-Fi/Slice of Life RP)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#101 Posted: 08:09:05 28/07/2016
OOC: haha, seems like I've missed a lot. Fun to read though XD

Druton stared that the golden liquid in shot glass as he made I swirl around. Leaning his head back over the seat he was in, he looked at the bar upside down. He watched the drinking competition as it went on. He noticed the repair lizard from next door taking an intimate interest in the cloaked one with the skull on her tail. There were many new faces here tonight. It wasn't uncommon to see new faces every now and then, but tonight there were quite a large number of newbies.

Sitting up, he cupped a hand over the top of his glass, and leaned back at a rapid pace to send the chair to the floor. He had his wings out around his back in a bowl like shape. Rolling over toward his feet, he extended the wings above his head so that he flung himself over to the bar. Landing on his feet only a feet away from a stool, he simply leaned back and plopped into the seat, "Hey Dakon," he removed his hand from the top of the glass. Simply ignoring any of the liquid on his hand from the stunt, he leans on the bar to see past Kardo, "What is this? I know I've asked for the good stuff a few times before, and this was never one of them. You hold'n out on me or somthin'?" He had a slight grin, but his eye lids were heavy. He had already had a fill for the night, but didn't seem ready to leave yet.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#102 Posted: 11:55:45 28/07/2016
"Come from... world of... nature," Anhangsel said. Truth was, that was half-right. There were no machines on his planet, but the air was very thin due to the sparse plant-life. Anhangsel started the challenge by trying to use his arms to grab the booze for a few seconds. When he couldn't grab them with his arms, he decided to fit his mouth around the mug and pull his head upwards to dump the booze into his throat in one gulp. Despite having to take more time picking up and putting down the stein than most species, this would come in handy if he planned to beat any records. "Mmmmm, thank you. Nice to meet you," he said. He heard someone say the last line a few minutes ago, but wasn't sure on its meaning yet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:51:46 28/07/2016 by MugoUrth
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#103 Posted: 19:11:01 28/07/2016
"It's no problem friend." Icestorm said.
---
SC
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#104 Posted: 02:14:19 29/07/2016
Ura scrambled to answer the call. Although she suspected she knew who it was already, she answered with her usual "Hello, this is Ura, who's calling?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#105 Posted: 06:01:28 30/07/2016
"Oi mate thats a drink you would be best not to touch, that be toxic to most thats not from kardos planet." Dajon looked at thebworss, his accent was a bit harsh, "nice to meet ya too, im surprised you like it, most fins it to be ine if the worst expirience of their lives." the big orken laughed a bit and gave the worm a pat on the back and poured him another pint. And looked back at his friends and regulars. "Oi mates is there anything else i can pour ya?" the orken gave a big grin, he was feelinf the buzz of the alcohol and the mood was grand.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#106 Posted: 14:19:33 30/07/2016
Anhangsel's taste-buds and digestional track were different from that of other species, but then again, no two species actually had the same taste-buds or digestional tracks. Anhangsel downed two more pints of the stuff. But after that, he started to feel a bit... woozy. He wasn't used to drinking alcohol. "MoCK! More! CK!" Anhangsel said, showing a bit of drunkenness in his tone.
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#107 Posted: 18:25:49 30/07/2016
Somnium locked eyes with the bar tend telepathically thanked the bar tend for the drink, she took a sip and was reminded of home she smiled slightly remebering her home. A memory flooded her mind and she sighed. She then turned to listen to the conversation going on next to her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#108 Posted: 22:38:28 30/07/2016
Icestorm looked to Somnium. He could sense her homesickness. He moved up next to her. "Hey are you ok?"
---
SC
#109 Posted: 01:09:26 31/07/2016
"You should slow down mate, here take a smal chaser and relax" the bartenders put down a small sweet drink with little alcohol in it. Looking back to the spotalope with a little jump he said "a-any time mate" the bartender waited for more orders he grunted a bit and trid to wait out the booze.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#110 Posted: 02:16:16 31/07/2016
Somniums ears flicked listening to Icestorm ask if she was okay. She looked him in the eyes telepathically linking to him she spoke in his mind. "Yes I am fine, i was just thinking of my home." her voice was kind and almost soothing to hear.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#111 Posted: 02:47:12 31/07/2016
"CK! ThanCK You," Anhangsel said before downing the relaxing shot. The next thing he knew, his head hit the counter. He was out for a second or two, but he seemed to have calmed down a bit. "More..." Anhangsel said. "More..." He still had two glasses to complete the challenge.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:47:53 31/07/2016 by MugoUrth
#112 Posted: 03:24:14 31/07/2016
"I know how it feels to be away from home. My home was unfortunately taken by Conquestican Empire. But I want my ship to get fixed so I can return home and take it back." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#113 Posted: 04:18:07 31/07/2016
"I am looking to see the world and experience it as much as i can so i shall not return home for a very long time, though i miss it." she never once spoke aloud all was through a mind link. She smiled kindly as she spoke and even sipped her drink.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#114 Posted: 04:23:33 31/07/2016
"Perhaps once I get my ship fixed I can get you to these places? Icestorm said.
---
SC
#115 Posted: 04:56:08 31/07/2016
She smiled happily and nodded. She liked that idea though she didnt know the stranger well she felt it sounded like an intresting adventure.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#116 Posted: 22:57:34 31/07/2016
Druton's ear caught the dragon's brief background. He looked to his hand that held the golden drink, scales showed up for a few seconds then returned to normal human skin. He set the drink down, finding that the bar keep probably was too busy with trying to keep tabs on what was going out to give an answer about the gilded booze. He took a napkin to wipe the remnants of the liquid from his hand. Standing up, wobbly at first, but straightened himself out along the way. When he came to a stop, he held himself up with the back side of a booth not too far from Icestorm and Somnium, "You said what happened to your home? Some guys took it from ya? Who are these Con... con... whatever their faces."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#117 Posted: 00:51:43 01/08/2016
"They were aliens from another world enslaving others for their own purposes." Icestorm said. "That lizard over there knows how to fix ships right?"
---
SC
#118 Posted: 01:55:20 01/08/2016
"Oi the golden stuff, sorry on that mate, thats the gold coin shot, made from a distilled fruit that grows on only one planet and i cant remember what its called, but thebresulting liquid looks like gold and its a sweet but strong flavor with hints of fine mint and pomme lije fruits." The orken was not bright but he knew almost anything relating to two things, orken warfare, and booze. "Only ever got a taste of the fruit itself once, darn thing cost me a pretty credit, ita as small but has enough flavor to fill a gallon jug. Highly reccomend it." he was embarassed he didnt hear his friend but things got frantic for a moment. "Its the best in house and probably the most expensive singular shot, but eh special occasion, this one is on the house."
---
#119 Posted: 11:58:38 01/08/2016
Anhangsel was a bit woozy, but he was still eager to finish the challenge. He downed the fourth one as quickly as the others, but then he started to get drunk again. The alchohol had an odd effect on Anhangsel, as they didn't have alchohol on his planet, so it was an odd feeling. Anhangsel was handling himself a bit better than some competitors, but by the final glass, he was almost having a hard time grabbing onto the glass. Still he clutched onto it and downed it in one gulp like the others. But now he was completely plastered. Anhangsel started to sway about almost dangerously before resting his head on the counter. "ThCK! Ck! ThaCK! thankyou! CK!" This would probably be a challenge Anhangsel wouldn't take for a while, but he felt good in completing it. ...Though he probably won't feel as good when he sobers up.
#120 Posted: 21:27:29 01/08/2016
Druton gave a quick hiccup before he started again, "Well I don't," he paused to hiccup again. He took a second with a deep breath. When he couldn't hold it much longer he let it out, "Sorry, they get the best of ya. But yeah, I don't know, only seen'em fix up the smaller things. You know computers, motor biks and the such. You should ask him yourself..." He looked around, "Tomorrow."

Glancing up to Dakon, "A mighty fine investment, but an on the house for the whole house will put a dent in your smile. Just take mine back, I'm don't for the night anyway."

He then snapped back to Icestorm, "You said aliens, like we can call anyone that these days. The reason I'm so interested, 'cause usually I'm not," he brought his free hand up about half way up to his face, "Because I'm part dragon myself," black claws and red scales showed up for a few seconds, "I have a since of belonging to your kind, so I couldn't help but overhear that part," he slumped a little, whether it be from drink or sorrow it was difficult to depict, "So just give me a shout if you need anything. I mean I ain't got much, but... Eh who am I kidding, I'm almost useless in this situation."
---
#121 Posted: 01:31:25 02/08/2016
"I could use help moving one of my ships engines so we can work on it tomorrow. " Icestorm said.he then looked to the lizard. "Hey you know how to fix engines right? You think I could enlist you to help repair my ships main engines?"
---
SC
#122 Posted: 10:57:29 02/08/2016
"Suit yer self, one round aint much, hehe, and im on a buzz so no dent in this smile lad." with that he took it back and downed it. "Besides the cold one payed for it, but ill leave ye to yer buisness." with that he went to the spotalope the lizzard and the two headed female. "Anything i can get ya? And i do have a question miss?" looking at the spotalope. "I never seen someone like you ere before, where are ye from" lookibg at the two headed female. "And ye as well. If ye dont mind" he leaned on his arms on his end of the bar.
---
#123 Posted: 17:35:15 02/08/2016
Somnium locked eyes, it was her way of linking. If someone really didnt want to they could stop it at anytime. "I am fine thank you, I have no other means of exachange to recieve another drink. The one i have shall be just fine." A petal dropped from her antlers and she notice it. The first sign of seasons to change.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#124 Posted: 19:16:31 02/08/2016
OOC: can someone help me catch up please
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:28:33 04/08/2016 by LegendOfZelda
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#125 Posted: 02:15:15 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Not very much has happened. Most everyone is at the bar and talking.
Sorry for my absence, I've been in the middle of a big move and had no wifi for the past week. I'm pretty worn out, so I'll make a post sometime tomorrow, probably later in the day.
#126 Posted: 02:58:44 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Aaaand I don't reply until almost a week later, ahaha...

Quote: FuryBeam136
Ura scrambled to answer the call. Although she suspected she knew who it was already, she answered with her usual "Hello, this is Ura, who's calling?"

"Hey, it's Ixl!" he begun, his tone warm and casual. "How are you? I just got off work an hour ago. They had a lot more checks to send off than usual, so I had to stay overtime. It was nice, though, since I got to get a few extra hours in. Sorry I didn't call you earlier, I could have but I think I just lost track of time." While he continued to ramble about miscellaneous things regarding work, he shifted his phone to his other hand and hugged his briefcase under his arm. The sidewalk he was walking on was slightly more sparse than other places, so the loudness of his talking gave him a few glances. He wasn't paying attention to anyone outside of his conversation, except for the vehicles pulling up to the intersection he was about to cross. "Anyway, how was your day? Write anything yet?"
#127 Posted: 23:53:49 12/08/2016
Ura shook her head before remembering that this was a phone call and Ixl couldn't see her. "Not yet. Stupid writer's block has hit me pretty hard," she sighed. "I've got a couple ideas, but no way to make them into something interesting. I've got some stuff I'm working on, but it's not the best quality, and I'll need to touch it up before I even consider publishing it. But I'm still doing well for money, what I've got out there is pretty successful."

(I think that's how getting paid works for authors, at least from what I understand. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#128 Posted: 02:08:59 13/08/2016
OOC: (Still here. Just waiting for the next scene. My character's kind of irrelevant right now.)
#129 Posted: 02:10:01 13/08/2016
(Same here. Leligarm might just slip away. I'm not sure yet.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#130 Posted: 01:44:53 21/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm sorry guys, it's been really hectic, but I should be back to being regular now. Don't worry, I'll figure something out for the characters to do if the others don't come back.
As for that kind of income, I'd imagine that well-known, successful authors do have a large income from large amounts of people buying their books. Maybe a company's paying her to sell merchandise related to her works. This is all just my gatherings of the profession, it really varies case by case.

"Still having trouble with that? Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes the hardest part is figuring out just how to do things. But that's good, having a consistent income. You'll get there soon, I'm sure." By the time he finished speaking, Ixl reached the apartment doors and entered, quickly striding inside. "Okay, I'm in the apartment. I'm just going to drop off a few things before heading out. Do you wanna come along? I understand if you're busy with something else, but I'm just wondering."
#131 Posted: 08:56:03 21/08/2016
OOC: Spyroconvexity and myself are waiting for LegendofZelda to reply to Icestorm.
---
#132 Posted: 12:19:01 21/08/2016
"I'll come with you," Ura said, getting up from where she sat. "I might as well. I mean, there's not much for me to do here other than pretty much beat myself up over my writing." She grabbed her coat and started to get ready to leave. "So where are you going? I'll meet you there," she added.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#133 Posted: 02:38:54 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, I see. Alright.

"Oh, you know, the park, as usual." The park in question was Sego Park, the only one that remained open past nightfall. Lights wrapped around trees, bushes, and fencing would flicker on, and lamp posts would brighten the pathway. But what else made it unique was that an outdoors stage would host various bands to play music, most of these groups being local.
Ixl entered his room and started unpacking his briefcase, hastily taking out what was mostly precautionary items. He always made sure he brought certain things to work, in case of any sort of emergency. Within reason, that is. And with every emergency that occurs, he writes a new item on his mental list. Such as a clean set of clothes. He never thought that his own defensive spray could stain so badly. Not before that particular incident.
He groaned mutely before remembering that he was on the phone. "Oh, right, I'll meet you in the lobby. Sorry, I was thinking of something embarrassing I did... four years ago? Y'know how that is. Anyway, I just finished unpacking. I'm going to change, and then I'll be right out."
#134 Posted: 00:29:32 06/09/2016
"All right, see you there," Ura said, smiling to herself. She hung up and got ready to go meet her friend.

(I thought I replied to this for some reason. Oops. smilie)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#135 Posted: 13:09:04 08/09/2016 | Topic Creator
After Ixl changed into a more casual outfit, he made his way downstairs to the lobby. He always found it easier and quicker to use the stairs rather than the elevator, mostly due to his long legs. And he'd been immobile for most of the day, so any sort of exercise was welcome.
When he reached the bottom floor, he glanced around at the seats to see if his friend was there yet.
#136 Posted: 16:55:46 08/09/2016
Ura walked into the lobby, smiling when she saw her friend already there. She walked over with a small wave. "I'm here!" she announced.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#137 Posted: 05:02:31 13/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh!" Ixl chirped before striding towards her. Although he didn't have a fleshy, malleable face, his open mandibles somehow emulated a smile. It didn't really look like one, but anyone who had lived in a development with many different species of people had learned subconsciously how to detect emotional cues and find a pattern in body language. The two had known each other long enough to recognize each others' general facial expressions. "Are we ready to go?"
#138 Posted: 17:09:19 13/09/2016
"Yep," Ura said, matching her friend's "smile" with a smile of her own.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#139 Posted: 09:07:05 18/09/2016
The orken bartender gave a grunt of acceptance to his answers given and started pouring more drinks. "aint nothin but a good night, and the nights still young yet." he still had his great big smile as he passed out the drinks and listened to the music. it was nothing like his homes music, but he preferred this over his native music.
---
#140 Posted: 14:33:47 18/09/2016
Anhangsel was starting to get so drunk he couldn't even lift the glass properly without spilling all of his drink onto the table. Eventually, he passed out over the bar table, too drunk to even lift himself up.
#141 Posted: 02:43:15 19/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright, let's get going!" Ixl escorted her to the door and opened it for her, letting her out first. Their apartment wasn't far from Town Central, and they arrived within a quarter of an hour.

By this time, all that was left of sunlight was gone, replaced by the city lights and light pollution above. Nevertheless, the place was still bustling with lifeforms, and filled with nighttime activities. As they walked towards the direction of Sego Park, they passed by many eye-catching things in the streets.

"How does somebody even have the nerve to juggle something that sharp without any outward protection? I hope they can grow limbs back. Anyway, you know you can decide to go somewhere else if you'd like, since we go to the park all the time." It wasn't long before they had reached where a lot of the action was that night: a typical bar, in Ixl's eyes. He caught a glimpse of a worm-like creature draped limply over the bar table. "Wow, that guy's not gonna have a good time tomorrow morning. I hope they'll be okay. I'm sure glad I don't drink."
#142 Posted: 03:04:36 19/09/2016
ooc: Still waitingfor LegendOfZelda to reply to Icestorm.
---
SC
#143 Posted: 18:50:45 22/09/2016
(ill tell him to)

The orken looked up to the new patrons. "Welcome to the Blue Fairy, take a seat and ill get ya a drink" he helped the worm drink some water while he waited for them to order. "oi mate, I have a few beds in back if you want em." a look of concern crossed his face, he did not know these creatures or how alcohol effected his body... he shouldnt have served him so much.
---
#144 Posted: 01:45:14 23/09/2016
"Eh, wuh? *hic*" Anhangsel said. "Oh, a bed... can I have one? ...Whatever that is." Anhangsel came from a planet where they didn't have beds, so it wasn't surprising that he didn't know what a bed was. But eventually, he started to slink toward the back door, eventually going to the first open door he found to see an unoccupied bed. He then threw himself onto the bed with a big crash.
#145 Posted: 15:04:44 25/10/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's been a while, sorry I haven't figured something out for this RP earlier. Does anyone still want to play?
#146 Posted: 21:24:50 25/10/2016
Ooc: I still do.
---
SC
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#147 Posted: 03:20:35 26/10/2016
OOC: Indeed I do
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#148 Posted: 20:16:33 26/10/2016
(Yip)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#149 Posted: 19:50:04 14/11/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry I just abandoned this all of a sudden. Do you guys want to continue where we left off or start at a new time? I promise it won't stay monotonous for long, I've got plans. Secret plans.
#150 Posted: 19:01:43 18/11/2016
OOC: Sure, I'm game.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me