Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I'd never thought I'd have to ask this.
Page 1 of 1
I'd never thought I'd have to ask this. [CLOSED]
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#1 Posted: 09:53:35 30/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I need relationship help. ._.

What do you do when two different guys are interested in you and you're more interested in the one who wrote your number down incorrectly and has no way of contacting you, whilst the other guy is kind and sweet too and would like to go out on a date with you?

Pardon the cliche, but I feel trapped. What the hell do I do relationship gurus of dS?
ThefirstNapkin Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#2 Posted: 09:58:28 30/06/2016
Is there a way to contact the other fellow and give him the right information? As for the other guy, it's better to just tell him you're not interested than to give him false hope that anything could develop from this. Granted, you can always go on a sort of platonic/friend date, as long as things don't get too odd. Granted, I may not have helped with this, but what matters is that you do what you personally feel makes you happy.
---
"If you can't show proof that you're alive, it might as well be the same thing as being dead."
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#3 Posted: 09:59:41 30/06/2016
[User Posted Image]

But in all seriousness, follow your heart and pick who you like the most.

(I = Cliche)

- - -
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#4 Posted: 14:30:03 30/06/2016
If you can somehow get in contact with the one you like more, do that. Don't go out with the one you like less if you're interested in the other guy, I did something similar in high school and ended up getting feelings for the one girl, then I liked two girls and that never ends up well, and my experience was not very fun. But that's just my opinion, and you should ultimately do what you feel will make you happiest. If you aren't interested in the second guy, don't lead him on. Just focus on the first guy you said you were interested in, it will be a lot less complicated that way and you seem like you aren't interested in the second guy much anyway.
GarbageMemes101 Ripto Gems: 670
#5 Posted: 06:46:36 01/07/2016
Who has more money?

Jk.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me