Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
White Box / Where [CLOSED]
FoulPet Red Sparx Gems: 29
#1 Posted: 03:52:21 30/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I've ordered a few skylanders at a fair price. These came in white boxes. They Work fine and look like all other skylanders. They look like they were purchased wholesale from china. I just got into skylanders a couple months ago and am back purchasing old skylanders. Does anyone know where I can get these white box purchases or where I can order old skylanders. I would rather avoid ebay. I have found a few fair deals on Amazon but, certain figures are priced way to high. Price isn't a huge concern when it comes to paying $20 for a figure that was sold for $7 but some are priced way out of acceptable limits. Thanks
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#2 Posted: 04:46:38 30/06/2016
I think those are ones that came from Activision support.
---
#all Spyros are valid
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#3 Posted: 12:20:26 30/06/2016
Yes they are replacements from Acti for your broken skylanders.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#4 Posted: 15:01:52 30/06/2016
As for getting older Skylanders, eBay is your best bet as you can get someone's collection for very cheap. 90% of the older figures can be had for under $2 each if you get them in a huge bulk lot off ebay.

Second best would be Gamestop as they seem to have a never ending buy 2 get 3 free used figures sale. Ordering them online would be the best way to get the harder to get figures, although they still have not put up half of the Trap Team lineup. I'm assuming those are probably exactly the ones you want, right? I expect that they will someday list those on the website but for now you need to be really lucky to find Echo, Blackout and Spotlight in store.

Amazon.com pretty much tells you which ones are the pricey harder to get one if you don't already know by now. It's not really possible to find them cheaper elsewhere unless you are very lucky by hitting a lot of pawn shops or garage sales and find someone that doesn't really know what they are doing.

tl;dr Ebay then Amazon then Gamestop is your best best for used figures.

Anyway, the white box stuff you found are indeed replacement figures. It's likely that Activision dumped a bunch of them somewhere and the resellers are dealing them out on Amazon or eBay, where ever you got the stuff. I doubt you'd be able to find a source for those other than contacting the seller you got them from and asking if he has more to sell to you.
---
Stay Cool!
FoulPet Red Sparx Gems: 29
#5 Posted: 06:22:46 01/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I've got just about every skylander. There are a couple that are going for over $40 used. Was just hoping China was still kicking them out.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me