Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Disney Infinity 4.0: It Could Have Been Great
Page 1 of 1
Disney Infinity 4.0: It Could Have Been Great
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 14:05:28 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Official Concept Art/Fans' Ideas [That means if something isn't official art, please do not shout it out, I know]

Spider-Gwen
[User Posted Image]

Xmen
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Xmen [Boxed Figures]
[User Posted Image]

Deadpool
[User Posted Image]

Jafar
[User Posted Image]

Star Butterfly
[User Posted Image]

Peter Pan
[User Posted Image]

Dr Strange
[User Posted Image]

Kevin and Goofy
[User Posted Image]

Clu

[I also know some of these were going to be in 3.0 later on, but if 4.0 comes out one day, they might be added in 4.0]

[I am also probably missing a lot of more concept art for 3.0, but don't judge me it was hard to find this stuff on Google ;-;]

[Also one last thing, I won't be putting every fan made thing like the Xmen in here, just the ones I like the most]
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:17:00 27/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#2 Posted: 15:09:15 27/06/2016
Star, Deadpool and X-men are all fanmade
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#3 Posted: 15:10:27 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: sprocketrocket
Star, Deadpool and X-men are all fanmade

I know, I'm just glad you didn't get mad about it even though I posted not to, because most people do that <.<
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#4 Posted: 15:36:34 27/06/2016
I still feel it should be noted in the OP which are the fanmade ones and which are official to prevent people from being upset over lost potentials that would have never happened anyway. Like the X-Men/Deadpool ones which couldn't happen ever given that 20th Century Fox holds the rights for the characters.

Another for your list thatIi saw in the other topic was Doctor Strange.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#5 Posted: 16:04:38 27/06/2016
Quote: Seiki
I still feel it should be noted in the OP which are the fanmade ones and which are official to prevent people from being upset over lost potentials that would have never happened anyway. Like the X-Men/Deadpool ones which couldn't happen ever given that 20th Century Fox holds the rights for the characters.

They only hold the movie rights.

Those are comic/cartoon designs, and DI is a game franchise, not a movie franchise. Thus, Disney could still use them for the game.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#6 Posted: 16:56:44 27/06/2016
Quote: Nightmoon

Those are comic/cartoon designs, and DI is a game franchise, not a movie franchise. Thus, Disney could still use them for the game.

There is no X-Men series that Disney would promote besides the movies. They don't use the comic versions of characters so the movie X-men would be used.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#7 Posted: 17:50:12 27/06/2016

Yes, but as sP said, Disney Infinity was partly used to promote movies that were coming out at the time. Even then, if they do tie it with a cartoon or comic directly, it still promotes characters that a different company is actively making movies for. They're not going to give free advertising for the competition.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#8 Posted: 20:26:15 27/06/2016
It been awesome if he was I it
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#9 Posted: 21:28:03 27/06/2016
Too bad Disney Infinity is dead. *sigh* This really COULD'VE been great.
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#10 Posted: 21:36:45 27/06/2016
The X-Men ones are customs but I want them so bad.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#11 Posted: 23:37:11 27/06/2016
I imagine 5.0 would've given us Kingdom Hearts characters.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#12 Posted: 11:57:13 28/06/2016

Marvel has been working hard to kill the X-men (and Fantasic Four). They control all rights to merchandising and wouldn't allow for any X-men merchandising to be released for the movies. They've also been shoehorning them out of the comics, for the most part. They already canceled the Fantastic Four comics. So having them in Disney Infinity would be very unlikely.

As for a DI 4.0, that wasn't going to happen, anyway, at least, for a long while. They already said that there wasn't going to be a new game, but all new figures would just expand on DI 3.0, much like Lego Dimensions is doing.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#13 Posted: 13:22:10 28/06/2016
Quote: StevemacQ
I imagine 5.0 would've given us Kingdom Hearts characters.

From what I've saw from the producers, they said that 4.0 would be probably the definitive version. Maybe every release would be from 4.0.
---
Bruh
simonc1138 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1549
#14 Posted: 15:46:39 28/06/2016
Please, please mark the fan-made ones if you're going to have this thread. It's very misleading.
---
You know you have an addiction when you spend money on it that is normally saved for your other addictions.
#15 Posted: 16:37:49 28/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: simonc1138
Please, please mark the fan-made ones if you're going to have this thread. It's very misleading.

Why does it matter? Disney Infinity was discontinued, anyway
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#16 Posted: 16:41:59 28/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
Quote: simonc1138

Why does it matter? Disney Infinity was discontinued, anyway

Seriously? Because when you make a topic about the potential things that could've been in Infinity and you put in fake fanmade stuff, it can confuse people into thinking that the fanmade stuff was actually going to be a part of the game. Which is the DEFINITION OF MISLEADING!
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#17 Posted: 17:46:39 28/06/2016
Also, you can list the franchises that would be featured on 4.0, but we don't know which toys. Or the Play Sets that would be on 3.0.
---
Bruh
WarDoctor42 Blue Sparx Gems: 624
#18 Posted: 20:17:15 10/07/2016
But,since disney infinity 4.0 is cancelled,all the other games/figures will get cheaper.
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#19 Posted: 17:08:24 11/07/2016
Quote: WarDoctor42
But,since disney infinity 4.0 is cancelled,all the other games/figures will get cheaper.

Cheaper and mybe the product gonna stop there making an empty space
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me