Page 1 of 1
Wii U Freeze [CLOSED]
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5772
#1 Posted: 13:27:52 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Just felt like venting, feel free to ignore this topic.

I'm playing through all the Skylanders games in preparations for Imaginators. I just cleared Giants' story, but had an issue. The game froze my entire system RIGHT after the final cutscene, TWICE IN A ROW. I had to beat the final boss 3 times before I could get the credits to finally role.

The worst part, is (for some reason) my collection star saved, so I already had all but the last treasure chest after the first freeze, and after the second freeze I had everything, and I still couldn't manage to beat the level time...

Sigh...
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5772
#2 Posted: 07:20:10 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
From my experience it might of been Giants as a whole. I used to play on Xbox before skymiibos happened, but then I migrated over.

The point being that my xbox version froze a few times too. Although, looking at it, that might just have been my xbox, as it's been freezing up more and more recently, not even playing a game, but just browsing the LIVE store.

Regardless, while looking up the issue, I noticed a lot of old articles about people complaining about freezing too. (Mostly on the Wii version, but a few instances on other consoles too... No PS3 though...)
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#3 Posted: 23:25:49 28/06/2016
i got both Wii and Wii U version of Giants, i'm planning on getting rid of the Wii U one since it has so many problems.

1. My game data keeps corrupting
2. Random freezes
3. Sometimes it has framerate issues when you play with the gamepad
4. The playtime doesn't go any further at all when you play longer than four minutes
5. And of course the horrible freezing
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me