Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Renegades (Invite Only)
SaltyTaco202 Ripto Gems: 587
#101 Posted: 18:15:22 21/06/2016
"It's yours" Iive says with a soft smile "I have more growing in the forest nearby if you ever want more" Iive lets out a small yawn as she stretches.
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#102 Posted: 18:18:12 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Thanks Iive." Joscelyn smiles, placing the vase on the windowsill of his room. He laughs softly as he sees Iive yawn. "Looks like someone's tired." He jokes.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#103 Posted: 18:20:10 21/06/2016
"Wha-what? No... It's just... getting late.." Iive says, struggling to stay awake.
#104 Posted: 18:25:39 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie laughs softly and smiles.
"I can carry you to your bedroom if you'd like. It's only a door down." He teases.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#105 Posted: 18:31:43 21/06/2016
"N-no... I'll be fine.." iive slowly drifts off to sleep
#106 Posted: 18:35:52 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie smiles at Iive.
"You are so not fine." He says, gently picking her up. He was surprised at how light she was. She was so much lighter than Viper, who was all muscle. He carried Iive to her bedroom and set her down on her bed before leaving, closing the door quietly behind him so he didn't wake her up.
---
#107 Posted: 18:47:05 21/06/2016
Iive sleeps, cuddling a smalll bunny plush she has sitting on her bed.
#108 Posted: 19:12:40 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie lays back on his bed, once again experiencing insomnia.

Viper reaches the Chaveroux Orphanage and can already hear yelling from inside. Rushing in, she sees Madame Chaveroux holding up twelve-year-old Scout by the collar of his jacket, the young boy swinging his legs wildly.
"Madame Chaveroux! What is all of this?!" Viper exclaims, and Madame Chaveroux whips around, fury eminent in her gaze as she fixes it on Viper.
"You! Where have you been?! And where is that other horrid boy?" She hisses.
"Joscelyn already left Madame Chaveroux. You wouldn't want him here right now anyway. We were out at a bar." Viper says in the best respectful tone she can offer up.
"Indecent child. He can stay out. One less problem for me to have to deal with. Now you, Scout Chaveroux, better confess where the stolen food you took is, or I'll have you sent out of here by tomorrow morning!" Madame Chaveroux snaps, and Viper sees the tears forming in Scouts's hazel eyes.
"Madame Chaveroux, Scout wouldn't steal like this. It must have been a field mouse. They get in all the time. We do live in the suburbs." Viper speaks up, and Madame Chaveroux sets Scout down.
"A mouse! How absurd! I must take care of such a problem this instant if that truly is the case!" She shouts. She turns to Scout once more and glares harshly at him. "If I find out it was you, little delinquent, I will hold true to my earlier words." She snaps and Scout gulps in fright as she then struts off down the halls.

"Are you okay Scout?" Viper asks, holding out her arms to the younger boy who races into them, embracing Viper in a hug, tears rolling down his cheeks.
"I didn't steal anything." He sobs.
"I know you didn't. It's not like you Scout." Viper coos softly to him, patting his head softly in reassurance as he cries into her shoulder.
"I was scared you weren't gonna come help me either, and that Madame would kick me out."
"No no no don't think that Scout. I'm always going to come help you. I promise. I won't leave you." Viper reassures, and she gives Scout one last hug before gently pushing him away to look her in the eyes.
"You go upstairs and hang out with Akali and Desian, okay? Madame won't bother you anymore tonight, I promise." She says.
"Will you come with me to make sure?" Scout sniffs.
"Of course." Viper says, taking Scout's hand and walking upstairs with him.

As they reached the upstairs hallway, Viper peeked in the closest room to see the twins, Akali and Desian playing cards, and Joscelyn's younger brother, Caesar, curled up on his bunk bed with a book.
"I'm home guys." Viper says, and smiles as Akali and Desian wave at her before returning to their game.
"Where's Josie?" Caesar asks, glancing up from his book. He pushes his black rimmed glasses up on the bridge of his nose, and sweeps pepper blonde hair from his face, looking at Viper with ice blue eyes.
"He's staying the night elsewhere." She says simply.
"Oh so he's been drinking." Caesar says, crinkling his nose in disgust. "Great. Tell him to stay there another night then so everyone's assured he doesn't reek." He mutters.
Viper sighs, too tired to argue, and waits for Scout to get settled into the card game before she heads to her room for the night, collapsing gratefully onto her bed and knocking out instantly from exhaustion.

OOC: Reading this over, wow this orphanage sucks smilie Time skip here now that that post is covered.

Joscelyn's eyes fluttered open as sunlight flooded into his room. He yawned softly and soon got out of bed to stretch.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:20:22 21/06/2016 by Inuyashafan39
#109 Posted: 19:31:44 21/06/2016
Iive woke and up and stretched, throwing off her blankets. She left her room and went to Josie's door and knocked loudly "Up and at 'em! Unless you're already up, then get downstairs for breakfast!" Iive yelled through the door. She proceeded down the hall, knocking on another 4 doors to get everyone up and ready.
#110 Posted: 19:36:54 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Joscelyn jumped in surprise as Iive suddenly knocked loudly on the door. Pulling on his jacket, he opened his door and headed out, walking downstairs.
---
#111 Posted: 19:44:20 21/06/2016
Iive went downstairs and set out 6 plates with bread and eggs on a table. "Alright guys, grab a plate and eat up!" Iive said with a smile.
#112 Posted: 19:46:41 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie sat at the table and started eating, looking around at the kitchen. Everything felt so welcoming and warming from the living room to the bedrooms.
"I guess they aren't just rumors." He mumbles quietly.
---
#113 Posted: 19:50:47 21/06/2016
Iive looks at Josie as she finishes her breakfast "Did ya say something?" She asks, taking the kids' plates to the sink
#114 Posted: 19:53:10 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie blinks at Iive.
"No, it's nothing. Here I'll take care of my plate for you. It's not a problem." He says, standing and taking his plate to the sink. As he walks back to the table though, he trips suddenly and lands on his wrist. "Damn it." He murmurs, rubbing it.
---
#115 Posted: 19:55:02 21/06/2016
Iive rushes to Josie's side and helps him up. "Oh god, are you okay? Do you need something for your wrist?" Iive asks, very concerned.
#116 Posted: 19:57:01 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie offers a smile.
"I'm okay Iive, it's just a slight sprain. I think my exhaustion just got to me for a second." He says, trying to mask the pain.
---
#117 Posted: 20:00:27 21/06/2016
"Are you sure? At least let me wrap it. Kara! Grab the bandages please" Iive yells to a girl who looks about 10 years old. "And you can't say no" Iive laughs
#118 Posted: 20:02:34 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Okay, fine. You win." Josie says, holding out his wrist to Iive.
---
#119 Posted: 20:07:35 21/06/2016
Kara hands Iive a package of bandages and leaves. Iive takes a roll of white bandages and begins to wrap Josie's wrist gently and finishes off the wrap with a few small pieces of tape. "That will give it some support at least." Iive said with a caring smile.
#120 Posted: 20:10:17 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie smiles.
"Thanks Iive. Sorry for the trouble. Usually I trip in a more manly manner." He jokes.
---
#121 Posted: 20:14:01 21/06/2016
"A more manly manner?" Iive laughs "Is that even possible?" She asks, giggling like mad
#122 Posted: 20:17:18 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie nods.
"Oh yeah totally! You know, you trip over shoes, maybe a game console. Not air. Air is the equivalent of nothing. An invisible force. To trip over air is just plain embarrassing." He says.
---
#123 Posted: 20:20:08 21/06/2016
"To trip over air and sprain your wrist is even worse" Iive jokes "Perhaps it's time to get you back to Viper. Let's go"
#124 Posted: 20:26:02 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie frowns.
"That totally made me feel better." He sighed. "I don't think you want to see my home though." He says.
---
#125 Posted: 20:28:02 21/06/2016
"I'm sorry! I was just joking! You're great!" Iive says, trying to make Josie feels better. "You've seen my home, it's only fair that I see yours. It'd be nice to get out of Nestik for once, too."
#126 Posted: 20:30:14 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie smiles.
"Thanks Iive." He says. As he hears her press on about visiting his home he sighs. "Okay, okay, you can come, but don't say I didn't warn you." He says, leading Iive outside to where his motorcycle was still parked from the other night.
---
#127 Posted: 20:32:40 21/06/2016
"Nice motorcycle, by the way. I haven't seen many since the beginning of the end of the world" Iive jokes
#128 Posted: 20:35:44 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Heh, yeah I've had it awhile now. She's old, but still runs real well." Josie laughs, patting the old bike. He tosses his helmet to Iive.
"Safety first. Don't worry about me." He says, getting on the bike, and revving the engine.
---
#129 Posted: 20:43:28 21/06/2016
Iive playfully rolls her eyes as eh puts on the helmet "Fine, but if anything happens to you, I'm never letting you live it down!"
#130 Posted: 20:50:00 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie laughs.
"Nothing will happen I promise." He says, helping Iive up onto the bike and turning the gear into drive, taking off down the road.
---
#131 Posted: 20:53:38 21/06/2016
"If you say so" Iive chuckles. She holds on to Josie as he drives.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#132 Posted: 20:55:30 21/06/2016
Ooc: guys slow down!! I need a recap!
---
SC
#133 Posted: 20:56:37 21/06/2016
OOC: Just a bunch of stuff between Josie and Iive, nothing important. Viper is at Chalderoux or however that is spelled :p
#134 Posted: 20:58:43 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie maintains a safe speed to keep the two safe as they drive. Soon, they arrive in Freirich. The city was horrid. Almost every building had been turned to rubble, and the ones still standing looked as if they'd collapse at any minute. Smoldering ashes from fires still danced around and the smell of warfare lingered heavily.
"Home sweet home." Josie sighed, his voice lacking any sort of joking tone. He almost sounded sad.
---
#135 Posted: 21:08:21 21/06/2016
"Well look me up if you're up for some fun." Storm said as she started up her motorcycle. She then speed off towards her territory.
---
SC
#136 Posted: 21:13:23 21/06/2016
"This place is in shambles.. How is it even deemed habitable..." Iive says, shocked at the sight of Freirich.
#137 Posted: 21:24:10 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"In all honesty, it shouldn't be deemed habitable." Josie sighs. The two finally reach a still standing building. It wasn't in shambles at all, but it didn't look amazing. It was still run down, and made of gray cobblestone.
"It's actually a lot nicer on the inside." Josie assures before he's cut off by yelling from the inside, followed by a cry of pain. "Viper!" Josie cries in fright and takes off towards the orphanage.
---
#138 Posted: 21:25:33 21/06/2016
Iive takes off towards Josie "What's happening?" She yells, struggling to catch up.
#139 Posted: 21:43:24 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Josie only winces as he thrust the door open with surprising force. He races to the kitchen area and tries hard to restrain himself from screaming at the sight in front of him. Laying on the tiled floor was Viper, who was covered in bruises and cuts, shielding a small child no more than six years old. Standing over the two was Monsier Chaveroux, his face red in anger. It was clear that he had hit Viper, and Josie looked at the several hundred fragments of broken ceramics that she had fallen on, the cause of her bleeding cuts.
"Viper!" Josie cried and ran to her, helping her sit up. He turns to Monsieur Chaveroux in anger. "It's a few broken plates! What's wrong with you?! Trying to hurt a small kid for an accident that was going to happen at some point!" He snapped, fury in his eyes.
In seconds, Monsieur Chaveroux's hand connects with Josie's cheek.
"Don't talk back to me, young man!" He barks.
"Go away." Josie snaps coldly, eyes furious.
Monsieur Chaveroux was about to argue, but instead closed his mouth.
"Clean this up. I'll deal with you later." He growls, and he strides out of the kitchen.

"Joscelyn. What the heck is wrong with you?! You can't speak back to him like that!" Viper says, her tone weak from pain of her wounds.
"Shhh. I'll take the hit. I only care about our family's safety." He says. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine." Viper replies with a nod. "This is nothing."

The little six year old sees Iive in the doorway and walks over to her.
"I'm sorry you had to see that, miss. It's normal here, but probably not to you." She says softly.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:38 21/06/2016 by Inuyashafan39
#140 Posted: 21:47:57 21/06/2016
A tear falls down Iive's cheek "You poor people... Having to live with all of this abuse.." She runs over to Viper and Josie "Do you guys have a medkit? I want to help." Iive says sternly.
#141 Posted: 21:54:31 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Akali, go get the kit from my bedroom." Viper says weakly and the little six year old takes off, returning with a small kit which she hands to Iive.

"Here Viper, let me help you sit up." Joscelyn says, leaning against the kitchen cupboard and helping Viper into a weak sitting position.

Viper painfully rested her back against the cupboard with Joscelyn's assistance, and gently rested her head on his shoulder, looking to Iive with a pained look her eyes.
"Joscelyn shouldn't have brought you here. He knows better." She says painfully.
---
#142 Posted: 22:02:31 21/06/2016
Iive works on tending to Viper's wounds and shakes her head gently "It wasn't his fault, I wanted to come. He tried to talk me out of it" Iive takes out small pieces of ceramic that got buried into her skin. She made makeshift thread and did her best to stitch up the larger wounds, and bandaged the rest. "I dd the best with what I could. I'm sorry I couldn't do more, though" Iive says, throwing out the ceramic.
#143 Posted: 22:09:11 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Why want to come here? It's Frierich. Didn't I tell you it's a pretty ghetto-like city? Iive, with all respect, you could have gotten injured. Monsieur Chaveroux lashes out at anyone, and everyone." Viper frowns.

Josie rubs his cheek, which had already begun to bruise.
"Like hell he does." He mutters under his breath.

"Viper was trying to protect me. She shouldn't have gotten hurt for it." Akali sobs.

"Hey, hey, hey sweetheart come here. It wasn't your fault honey." Viper says softly, holding little Akali close to her. "It wasn't your fault." She soothes.
---
#144 Posted: 22:13:02 21/06/2016
Iive looks at Akali with a small frown. "Poor girl... Hey, here, have a daisy. It's small and adorable, like you" Iive says with a soft smile as she holds out a daisy she had kept in her hair.
#145 Posted: 22:17:00 21/06/2016
Suddenly there was banging on the door. "Someone please help! She's in danger!" A voice said.
---
SC
#146 Posted: 22:17:13 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm amazed at Iive's skill at bringing a flower into everything. smilie

Akali takes the small flower and smiles.

Viper looks at Iive.
"You really shouldn't have come Iive. I don't know what else might happen today, but I don't want you to get hurt." She says in a concerned voice.
---
#147 Posted: 22:19:37 21/06/2016
OOC: *bows*

"I'll get back to you in a minute" Iive says to Viper as she hears the door. She rushes over and opens the door "What's wrong?" She asks, concerned.
#148 Posted: 22:23:52 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Viper looks to the door from where she sits with Josie.
---
#149 Posted: 23:10:48 21/06/2016
"Please tell me you're friends with the one called Viper." A small kid said gasping for air. "Please if you are Storm is in danger!"
---
SC
#150 Posted: 23:27:56 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm Viper." Viper says, getting painfully to her feet. She walked to the small kid. "Where is Storm. I'll help her if I can."

"Viper you're injured!" Joscelyn says.

"I'm fine Joscelyn." Viper cut him off quickly. She looks back at the kid. "Where'd Storm go?"
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me