Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Renegades (Invite Only)
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#1 Posted: 16:29:54 18/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Renegades:

In the year 2020, the drastic change in government caused the economy to plunge in many areas in the country of Keinst, causing chaos to erupt. With the backing of the corrupt government, the wealthy immediately earned high social status, becoming wealthier and gaining the title of "Noble". The poor commonly lost their homes, and many kids became orphans that lived in orphanages run by the Nobles. If they had the courage, some of the poor would form resistances and gangs on the ratty streets to try to stand up against the government, but many were quickly eliminated by government troops who were heavily armed, especially since many of the people of Keinst were forced back to olden day weaponry from lack of resources, forging swords and daggers for their uprisings. Traitors or non-supporters of the government were executed, and spies were caught in days time. In a time now ruled by fear, could it be possible to still find those willing to overthrow their rulers? For such a feat, it's going to take a few special orphans from the scattered orphanages to set their gang's differences aside in order to come together to form one large resistance. The stakes are high, and going all in could mean risking their lives. The question is, are they ready to rise?

You are one of the orphans of Keinst who is ready to rise to the challenge of overthrowing the corruption that plagues your country. You know that you can't do this on your own, though, and while it pains you to think about it, you're going to have to communicate with the other gangs and resistances scattered around Keinst in order to come together and combine into one massive resistance force. Can you help your gang settle their differences and become one of the main players in this game? Only time will tell...

Renegades Character Sheet:

Name (First and Last. Last name is derived from the name of the orphanage. Ex: Yuichiro Hyakuya from Owari no Seraph):
Nickname (if one):
City of Keinst Where Character Lives (make one up and have fun with it smilie ):
Orphanage:
Gang/Resistance's Name:
Gang/Resistance's Issues with Other Gangs/Resistances (For what reasons does your gang or resistance not get along with the other gangs/resistances living in your area?):
Looks Like:
Outfit:
Accessories:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice (must be a classic Medieval weapon like a sword or bow, etc.):
Keyword:

Rules of the Role Play:
1. Keep it PG-13 please
2. No Gary-Sues or Mary-Sues
3. No game trolling (hopefully that's obvious)
4. No immortality (please no. Your character WILL get hurt, and you all know it)
5. Three characters max (Unless your the crazy GM Inuyasha who usually creates like twenty characters...Inuyasha: I don't know what you're talking about)
6. Noble character sheet might be created, but for now, no creating any Noble characters please
7. Keep language to a minimum (see rule one)
8. You must have some role playing experience (the role playing level is higher in this RP)
9. If you actually read these rules, then congrats. The keyword is Dragons
10. I'll know you didn't read the rules if you type in the keyword Dragons in your character sheet because it means you skim-scanned the rules without paying any attention because Renegades the actual keyword is going to be randomly embedded in this sentence and it will make sense when you find it.

WARNING: IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THE RULES AT ALL, THEN THE GMs HAVE FULL RIGHT TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE. WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR CHARACTER SHEET, YOU ARE SIGNING A CONTRACT TO THIS WARNING.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:52:47 19/06/2016 by Inuyashafan39
SaltyTaco202 Ripto Gems: 587
#2 Posted: 16:53:10 18/06/2016
Name: Iivangela Brodane
Nickname: Iive
City of Keinst: Nestik
Orphanage: West Brodane Orphanage
Gang Name: Coruscating Natura
Issues with Other Gangs/ Resistances: Most, if not all, have become savage people and have nearly forgotten what they are fighting for. They have grown to love killing and ruining people, which strongly goes against what Coruscating Natura stands for.
Looks Like: A short, lightly tanned girl with a slim build, her height being only about 5’0. She has heterochromia iris, having the inner part of her irises be a grey-ish blue and the outer part an emerald green. She has mid length light brown hair that falls just below her shoulders, and messy bangs that fall right above her eyes. The bottom portion of her has been dyed a vivid lime green, as well as the right half of her bangs.
Outfit: A light green unbuttoned long sleeve shirt with turquoise trim that has been rolled up to her elbows. Underneath, she wears a cream colored shirt with light green trim that has a large floral design in the middle of the shirt. She wears navy blue skinny jeans with small tatters on her thighs and knees. She wears a dirtied and worn pair of white converse for her footwear.
Accessories: A dark brown choker with a jade tree pendant. She wears a faded leather bracelet on her left wrist that has her nickname carved into it.
Personality: Iive has a problem with rushing into things without thinking. She has landed herself and her fellow gang members into many problems by jumping into a fight she clearly has no chance of wining. With that aside, Iive is otherwise a very happy and down-to-earth. She has a fascination with nature and is known to get distracted easily if she is around nature, which also tends to get her into even more trouble. She's also quite cheerful and gets over-excited.
Weapon of Choice: She prefers to wield a mid-size iron sword, but will substitute for two daggers if needed.
Keyword: Renegades
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:39:05 21/06/2016 by SaltyTaco202
#3 Posted: 16:54:17 18/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Joscelyn's Character Sheet:

Name (First and Last. Last name is derived from the name of the orphanage. Ex: Yuichiro Hyakuya from Owari no Seraph): Joscelyn Chaveroux
Nickname (if one): Josie
City of Keinst Where Character Lives (make one up and have fun with it smilie ): Freirich
Orphanage: Chaveroux Orphanage
Gang/Resistance's Name: Order of the Raven
Gang/Resistance's Issues with Other Gangs/Resistances (For what reasons does your gang or resistance not get along with the other gangs/resistances living in your area?): A lot of the other gangs in Freirich have a terrible habit of leaving their men behind if they aren't keeping up, or if they're injured. For a gang, they're all pretty "lone wolf" in nature, which ticks Viper and Josie off with their care-for-everyone, and "no man left behind" natures.
Looks Like: Josie is a thin boy with light tan skin, a soft face with a few light brown freckles on his cheek, medium length fair blonde hair, and sea green-blue eyes. His voice has a slight British accent thickness to it.
Outfit: A high collar leather jacket with the collars popped up high under his cheek bones on top of a Hurley brand shirt and light wash jeans. He has a favorite pair of beat up Nike tennis shoes that he enjoys wearing that are light blue and silver with sparks of lime green in them.
Accessories: Two dog tags with his social security numbers and other identification information which he wears on a silver chain around his neck. He leaves the tags on his nightstand back at the orphanage when he goes out drinking though.
Personality: Josie is a pretty upbeat kid with a usually optimistic attitude for the situation that everyone's in, though he's completely serious when times call for it. He's second-in-command of Viper's gang, and the other shadowy hero of the orphanage. A favorite "hobby" (as Josie will call it sometimes) of Josie's is drinking (there aren't really any cops to manage underage drinking), and he'll commonly make crazy bets with rednecks in bars on just how many shots he can take. "I swear, alcohol is my blood. I'm pretty sure I'd bleed the stuff." he always jokes with his childhood friend, Viper. Josie still hasn't found his limit either, being able to down more than four beers and still not get drunk. He constantly tries to help Viper with carrying the orphan's troubles and burdens, and is usually her go-to person when she needs someone to talk to.
Weapon of Choice (must be a classic Medieval weapon like a sword or bow, etc.): Josie is a dual wielder, and is quite skilled at it.

Viper's Character Sheet:

Name (First and Last. Last name is derived from the name of the orphanage. Ex: Yuichiro Hyakuya from Owari no Seraph): Viper Chaveroux
Nickname (if one): N/A
City of Keinst Where Character Lives (make one up and have fun with it smilie ): Freirich
Orphanage: Chaveroux Orphanage
Gang/Resistance's Name: Order of the Raven
Gang/Resistance's Issues with Other Gangs/Resistances (For what reasons does your gang or resistance not get along with the other gangs/resistances living in your area?): A lot of the other gangs in Freirich have a terrible habit of leaving their men behind if they aren't keeping up, or if they're injured. For a gang, they're all pretty "lone wolf" in nature, which ticks Viper and Josie off with their care-for-everyone, and "no man left behind" natures.
Looks Like: A muscular, independent girl with tan skin, short, untamed black-speckled violet-hued hair, and calm, piercing violet eyes.
Outfit: A 3/4 cut leather jacket on top of a white crop top, and dark wash ripped jeans with black leather boots, sometimes beat up Converse.
Accessories: A topaz ring and a silver sword pendant on a silver chain, and one gold revolver pistol earring in her right ear.
Personality: Viper is usually trying to take a lot of the weight of everyone else's burdens at the orphanage on her shoulders, which can cause her a lot of stress. She's constantly taking charge as the oldest as well, making her a great leader. While she is usually very composed, Viper does have a very care-for-everyone nature, and does enjoy teasing her childhood friend, Josie, once in a while. When the economy plunged, Viper started a gang called the Order of the Raven, named for her favorite bird. At the orphanage, the other children always call her and Josie the shadowy heroes for the owners never see them unless they show up to get the other orphans out of trouble, something they have to do quite often. With her caring personality, Viper can get a bit reckless, but she's smart and strategic for the sake of protecting and taking care of everyone she loves.
Weapon of Choice (must be a classic Medieval weapon like a sword or bow, etc.): Viper can commonly be seen with her bow staff, which has concealed spears in its ends, but she also takes pride in using a bow.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#4 Posted: 17:20:17 18/06/2016
Iive was sitting on a rock, sword in lap, in the middle of a beautiful forest. It's a beautiful gem among all of the hurt and tragedy in the world. To Iive, it's almost as if nothing else mattered in that moment. The towering trees, the scintillating smells, the beautiful Blue-Jays, everything was so captivating. This forest was the last in the city of Nestik. All other ones had been ruthlessly destroyed by the other gangs, leaving only a pummeled sapling in their wake. This is what Coruscating Natura stood for, to fight and return beauty to this destroyed realm. Iive bent down and picked up a pure white daisy. She let out a soft smile as she stood and began to walk out of the forest.

Iive returned to the West Brodane Orphanage, and placed her newly acquired flower in a small vase. Everyone at the orphanage knew that Iive loved nature, and that whenever she left, she would always come back with a new flower. So, every day, someone would set out a little vase for Iive's flowers. It was a small gesture, but one that Iive greatly appreciated.
#5 Posted: 17:46:54 18/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Aaaaand done!"
Viper heard a voice state and heard the clink of a shot glass hit the table behind her. Glancing over her shoulder, Viper saw five burly rednecks staring in awe at her childhood friend, Joscelyn, who was grinning like a fool. In front of him were five whiskey shot glasses.

"I think that I've won, have I not? Anyone want a try at beating that?" Joscelyn grins, and the rednecks only stare at him.

"Son, are you sure you feel okay?" The bartender asks cautiously, a slightly nervous tinge to his voice.

"I feel like I always do! Monsieur, I don't get drunk." Joscelyn smiles.

Viper laughs softly as Joscelyn waves his hand at the rednecks in the universal gesture of "pay up". She notices that each paid him ten bucks.

As he folds and pockets the money, Joscelyn bounces over to Viper in his usual cheerful manner.

"You're sick Josie." Viper says.

"Whatever do you mean? I feel great." Joscelyn replies, his thick British accent slightly muffling his words.

"I mean you took all five shots in a row without a second in between. That's inhuman."

"I am the definition of inhuman." Joscelyn jokes, and Viper sighs.

"Ugh. Let's just get home."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:47:23 18/06/2016 by Inuyashafan39
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#6 Posted: 00:32:21 19/06/2016
Name: Celena Boyd
Nickname: Cella
Female
Kelly
Orphanage: Boyd's Orphanage for little girls
Gang name: The Britney *****es
Issue: All other gangs, because they forgot their purpose for being in these gangs and just fight and kill a lot.
Looks like: A small girl with black hair, black eyes.
Clothes: All Goth girl style clothes
Accessories: A skull, a book and a hairbrush.
Personality: Very mysterious and dark
A crossbow
Renegades
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:57 19/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#7 Posted: 02:52:08 19/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Pokemon2 I can't approve your entry
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#8 Posted: 04:13:37 19/06/2016
Fixed and can I use Falco from Star Fox?
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#9 Posted: 05:50:39 19/06/2016
Name: Nera Shadestorm
Nickname (if one): Storm
City of Keinst Where Character Lives (make one up and have fun with it smilie ): South Street.
Orphanage: Shadestorm Orphanage
Gang/Resistance's Name: Rising Hope
Gang/Resistance's Issues with Other Gangs/Resistances (For what reasons does your gang or resistance not get along with the other gangs/resistances living in your area?): Doesn't like other gangs interfering with their work.
Looks Like: A tall white girl with black hair with streaks of red in it. Her eyes are a crystal blue.
Outfit: wears a black hoodie which she uses to spy on others.
Accessories: a gold cross necklace given to her by her dear friend who was executed.
Personality: friendly to those who she trusts. Mysterious to those who she doesn't.
Weapon of Choice (must be a classic Medieval weapon like a sword or bow, etc.): Long sword with a red Ruby in its handle. It is called the cleaver by many due to its ability to chop off a head with a single swipe.
Keyword: Renegades
---
SC
#10 Posted: 13:36:12 19/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pokemon2
Fixed and can I use Falco from Star Fox?

Pokemon2 I still can't accept your form because for one, your form is very non-descript, and you didn't even use the character sheet that was created for this role play. You cannot use characters from tv shows or games. This role play is about making up your own characters. I'm not sure if this role play is what you're looking for
---
#11 Posted: 14:23:43 19/06/2016
Ooc: am I accepted?
---
SC
#12 Posted: 17:41:20 19/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Ooc: am I accepted?

Yes Spyroconvexity. Sorry I forgot to tell you.
---
#13 Posted: 19:04:12 19/06/2016
Storm meanwhilewas sitting on top of a roof. She was looking throughthe city to cause some troublewith the authoritys and then mess with them. "These bozos can never catch me." she said knowing everytime they chase her she would simply avoidthem with her speed.
---
SC
#14 Posted: 18:54:31 20/06/2016
Iive stopped and greeted everyone in the orphange, and gave out a few cheerful hugs to the kids who ran up to her. She loved everyone here, they were her family. "Hey Iive, would you mind taking a couple of these vases to your room? We're running out of space" The orphanage supervisor said with a light chuckle. "Of course" Iive said with a glad smile. Iive took a vase with a red tulip and one with a lily. Iive took the vases and went to her room. West Brodane Orphanage didn't have many people in it, so everyone was allowed their own room to decorate as they please.

Iive's room greatly represented her love of nature. Iive painted a huge forest mural on one wall, and had frames and pictures scattered around on the other walls, all of forests, trees, meadows, and the like. She had a twin bed that had green and blue covers, as well as a floral blanket. Iive walked over to a shelf that was right below a large window and set down the two vases she had been carrying. Iive pulled up a chair and gazed out her window, looking out at the world.
#15 Posted: 19:06:09 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Damn, you got the nice orphanage. Wait until you meet the Chaveroux Orphanage in a few posts...smilie

As Viper and Joscelyn exited the bar, the two walked to the parking lot, unclicking their helmets from their motorcycles.

Viper snapped on her helmet and tipped the black visor down to block out the evening light and waited on her bike for Joscelyn to do the same.
"All set?" She asked, and he nodded.

Reving the engine, Viper took the lead, glancing around at all the worn down buildings and wreckage that laid around from a recent civil war. As they passed one building, though, Viper caught something out of the corner of her eye, and suddenly halted.

"Bloody hell Viper!" Joscelyn yelps in surprise and screeches his motorcycle to a halt. "What's wrong with you?! I could of hit you!" He mumbles angrily from beneath the helmet. His voice was loud from frustration, and it floated up to the window that Viper was looking at.

Viper pulled her helmet off, sweaty black speckled, violet-hued hair pasted to her cheeks and neck, calm, piercing violet eyes staring up at what had caught her eye. A girl. Beside the girl was the vase with a flower in it.

"That's the West Brodane Orphanage, isn't it?" Joscelyn says as he pulls his helmet off, scattering his sweaty, fair blonde hair around his face. "I hear it's one of the few nice orphanages in this country. Course, they're just rumors." He sighs, looking at the girl as well now.
---
#16 Posted: 19:34:35 20/06/2016
Iive focused her attention to two people staring into her window. There was a blonde-haired boy, and a girl with very unique hair. It was hard to see them in the fading sunlight, but she knew that she had no idea who those people were. She waved slightly to the people down at the street, debating if she should go and meet them.
#17 Posted: 20:20:17 20/06/2016
Storm saw there was two motorcycles and she smirked knowing it was a rival gang members. "Time to make some trouble. She quickly climbed down from the roof and jumped on her motorcycle which was a modified chopper with four crossbows on the side of it and a four piston engine. She put on her helmet and Put the dark vizier down. She reved the engine and pealed off to where Viper and Joscelyn were at. She screeched to a halt when she turned the corner to the street they were on. Storm reved the engine a little taunting them to come after her.
---
SC
#18 Posted: 20:35:51 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Viper waved back at the girl, smiling softly.
"Hey there!" She calls up to the girl.

Joscelyn hears a third engine and looks for the sound. He sees Storm and frowns, looking at Viper, who was now occupied with the girl above them. He sighs.
"Guess I'm going to have to try and deal with her on my own." He sighs. He gets off his bike and walks to Storm with his hands slightly raised.
"I'm unarmed." He says. "Let's not start this now."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:43:43 20/06/2016 by Inuyashafan39
#19 Posted: 20:46:38 20/06/2016
"Hello!" Iive yells back "Hold on, I'll go down to meet you!"

Iive scoots back her chair and closes her window. She was rather excited to meet a new person, especially someone who seemed so... different. Iive rushed out her door and waved goodbye to the kids still sitting on the couch talking. When Iive got outside, she slowed her pace and unsheathed her sword. It was getting darker and you never know when a rival might try to attack. Iive continued walking until she had the girl in her sights. "Hey!" Iive yelled.
#20 Posted: 20:51:19 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: "so...different." It's the hair color, isn't it smilie

Viper slightly jumped in surprise at how quickly the girl had come to greet her, and looked warily at the sword.
"That's an odd way to say hi. Hope you weren't expecting me to be armed, because I'm not." She says calmly, her eyes staring cautiously at the blade.
---
#21 Posted: 20:57:00 20/06/2016
OOC: Totally is

Iive sheepishly looked to her sword. "Sorry... Didn't know if someone would try to attack me, sorry to startle you" Iive says, scratching the back of her head, embarrassed. Iive quickly sheathed her sword and walked closer to the girl, holding out her hand. "Hello there! I'm Iivangela Brodane, but you can call me Iive!". The excitement of meeting someone new was clear to see in Iive's eyes, they were almost sparkling in glee.
#22 Posted: 21:02:02 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Viper had to stifle a small laugh at how excited the girl was. They appeared to be around the same age, but the girl still acted like an excited little kid. She took Iive's hand and shook it gently with her slender hand.
"Nice to meet you Iive. I'm Viper Chaveroux. Call me Viper. You sure are cheerful for such a dismal area, you know? Then again, my friend is pretty high spirited too." She says, smiling warmly. "It's a nice change from the hostility in our area. We don't live around here."
---
#23 Posted: 21:10:28 20/06/2016
"Nice to meet you Viper! Everyone in my orphanage is pretty cheerful as well. I bet it's all the flowers I bring in" Iive lets out a small giggle "Nature is so beautiful... There's a forest here in Nestik, it's so nice... Sorry, getting off-topic. Where are you guys from?" Iive plays with her pendant, softly swaying her head and smiling as she waits for Viper's response.
#24 Posted: 21:15:34 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Viper taps her silver sword pendent instinctively, and fingers the topaz ring next to it.
"We're from Freirich. You know, that kind of ghetto-like area? Its really rundown since it's the main war zone for just about everything. The gangs there are quite brutal as well." She sighs. She had moved from tapping the pendent and ring to fidgeting with her one gold pistol revolver earring.
---
#25 Posted: 21:16:53 20/06/2016
Storm screeched the tire and almost ran down Joscelyn and went on the other side of Viper and Iive. She stuck out her hand in a challenging manor. "Oh you guys are no fun if you don't give me a challenge." She said.
---
SC
#26 Posted: 21:20:40 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Joscelyn's breath caught in his throat as the girl barely avoided him with her cycle.
"Saints above." He breathed out in relief at not being completely run over. He looked at Storm again.

"Come on now. I really truly don't have any weapons on me. I don't want to start anything. It's really not in my nature." He says.
---
#27 Posted: 21:26:00 20/06/2016
"Aww! Well how about your friends there? The one with the sword seem ready to give me a challenge." Storm said pointing to Iive. She then drew her sword herself. Seeing how they would react.
---
SC
#28 Posted: 21:39:25 20/06/2016
"I don't fight for fun or for challenge" Iive said, her mood changing from cheery to stern in a matter of seconds. "You're probably from one of those gangs that kills for fun" Iive said with a glare. "Just because you have a weapon does't mean its use is required"
#29 Posted: 21:44:30 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Vipe blinked in amazement at how quickly Iive had changed. The girl was completely stubborn now, not a trace of her cheerful side present.

Joscelyn looked at Iive in surprise. He hadn't even seen her come outside.
---
#30 Posted: 22:19:36 20/06/2016
Storm smirks. She put her swarm back in her sheath. "I'm the leader of the Rising Hope resistance. I was looking for a little fun. The name is Nera but most call me Storm."
---
SC
#31 Posted: 22:23:33 20/06/2016
"If you're looking for fun, play a game, don't fight. I'm Iivangela, but just call me Iive. If we're introducing resistances as well, I lead Coruscating Natura." Iive said, holding out a hand to Storm.
#32 Posted: 22:33:45 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Viper said nothing. She didn't feel comfortable giving away the name of her resistance, and she glared at Josie to prevent him from introductions as well.
---
#33 Posted: 23:43:47 20/06/2016
Storm shakes her hand. She then turned to Viper and Josie. "What about you two? You've got names?"
---
SC
#34 Posted: 23:46:02 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Viper looks to Storm.
"I'm Viper, and this here is Joscelyn." She says cautiously. She did not speak of their resistance.
---
#35 Posted: 23:47:50 20/06/2016
"What resistance are you guys from? Might as well get everything out, right?" Iive said with a cheerful smile as she looked Viper.
#36 Posted: 23:52:46 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Joscelyn couldn't help it. He started laughing.
"Looks like the cobra bit your hand, Viper!" He laughs. "Now you have to tell since you played with it." He said with a grin.

Viper cursed under her breath and let out a long sigh.
"I'm the leader, and Josie's my deputy of the Order of the Raven." She said. Please don't know our group... It seems like everyone's heard of us... Viper pleaded in her head.
---
#37 Posted: 23:59:10 20/06/2016
"Order of the Raven? I don't think I've heard of that. I don't really know what happens outside Nestik, to be honest. Much like I don't think anyone would know about Nestik if it wasn't for our orphanage." Iive says with a happy chuckle.
#38 Posted: 00:01:15 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Viper let out a huge sigh of relief and tried hard to refrain from punching Joscelyn's grin from his face.
"I see. So you don't travel much then." She says. "Probably better that way."
---
#39 Posted: 00:04:06 21/06/2016
Iive shakes her head "We're taught not to leave our little city here. So the most traveling I do is to the forest and back..." Iive begins to trail off about nature again.
#40 Posted: 00:06:50 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Taught not to leave. Saints, our orphanage would be so happy if we all just left." Joscelyn says in amazement.

"Speaking of which, you know they're going to kick you out again tonight when we get back, Josie." Viper sighs, and Josie looks hurt.

"Don't remind me." He says.
---
#41 Posted: 00:10:16 21/06/2016
Iive's cheery smile fell into a frown "It sounds like where you come from everything is horrible... Worse than it should be in this age, anyway. Please, I know we just met, but if you need anything I would like to help." Iive says, giving a soft smile to the two.
#42 Posted: 00:12:16 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Viper smiles.
"Thanks for the offer. I don't think you want this kid staying with you though. He'll annoy you to death, and I'm pretty sure you can tell he smells like alcohol. That's why the orphanage is gonna kick him out tonight. He was drinking again."
---
#43 Posted: 00:16:33 21/06/2016
"Well, if you're just gonna get kicked out anyway, how about you stay the night at my Orphanage? We have tons of extra space, and our supervisor wouldn't mind at all!" Iive says with a wide grin.
#44 Posted: 00:19:47 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"I have to head back home so they don't think the two of us are dead, but if you want to keep him, be my guest. I'll stop by and get him tomorrow." Viper said.

"You're thinking Scout got in trouble, aren't you?" Josie asks, and Viper nods.

"Call it a hunch." She says. Not telling Iive about how vital they were to the other orphans at the orphanage. She figured Josie would tell her anyway.
---
#45 Posted: 00:23:11 21/06/2016
"Alright. I'll make sure he stays safe for the night! Come on Joscelyn, the West Brodane Orphanage is great" Iive grinned as she motioned for Joscelyn to follow her
#46 Posted: 00:25:47 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Joscelyn gave Viper a hug and a smile.
"See ya tomorrow, Viper." He says and he follows after Iive into the orphanage.

Viper clicks her helmet on and waited to make sure the two got safely into the orphanage.
---
#47 Posted: 00:38:36 21/06/2016
Iive opened the door to the orphanage and walked with Josie inside the orphanage. "I brought a friend!" Iive called out as 4 kids, all ranging from ages 7-12, ran up to the two, all grinning wildly.

The inside of the orphanage wasn't excessively fancy, but it looked nice. The floor was a simple light cream color, with many floral designs scattered on it. There was a small kitchen almost immediately to the left of the door, which had a few cabinets, a fridge, a sink, and an oven. The kitchen had plain white tile for flooring, and the cabinets were all oak wood. There were vases scattered along the countertops, all filled with a different flower. To the right of the door was a play area that had a small TV and a big couch. Cards and other toys were scattered along the floor. Straight ahead was a spiral staircase that led up to everyone's rooms.
#48 Posted: 00:41:17 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Wow." Josie said breathlessly. "This place looks like a palace."

Josie takes in the place and then looks at Iive. "This place is beautiful. Our orphanage looks like a prison." He jokes.

Viper revs her motorcycle and takes off back to Freirich.
---
#49 Posted: 00:44:02 21/06/2016
"It's just a slightly larger house, really. Is your orphanage really that bad?" Iive asks with a concerned look on her face.
#50 Posted: 00:46:24 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Joscelyn shook his head.
"It's not great. Maybe you can see for yourself sometime. We really don't live in a great area though." He said sadly.
---
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me