First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Artwork theory [CLOSED]
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#51 Posted: 18:09:20 15/06/2016
Now that I took a better look at Ember's artwork I think that orange definitely suits Tech better.
So, if this theory is true, we are getting a Tech Sentinel.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#52 Posted: 19:17:46 15/06/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Then how do you explain King Pen having green and hes a brawler, then theres Crash who is a Life Brawler?

All Life: Main color is green, highlight is blue
All Water: Main color is blue, highlight is green
---
bye
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:17:58 15/06/2016 by newkill
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#53 Posted: 19:48:35 15/06/2016
so if the theory is on the money, we'll get..

tech sentinel
air knight (prob the one from the trailer)
magic smasher (pain-yatta??)
magic sorcerer
dark bowslinger
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#54 Posted: 19:51:23 15/06/2016
and Air Brawler! Remember....
Unless Crash hints to nothing.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#55 Posted: 21:43:59 15/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm really hoping for Dreamcatcher to be the Air Brawler, even though then I'd have 3 Brawlers.
#56 Posted: 22:13:36 15/06/2016
I hope it is too. I really like Dreamcatcher.
---
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#57 Posted: 02:52:22 16/06/2016
We get atech quick shot.
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
#58 Posted: 10:25:56 16/06/2016
Yeah... it's Krankcase...
We'll also get a Life Quickshot if that Water Character is a quickshot.
It's probably the other Life Sensei since Krankcase already took that spot.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#59 Posted: 13:40:54 16/06/2016
I just thought of something.

Maybe the artwork's colors are just to signify what element comes before or after it on the website, not what other classes are in an element.

The website actually lists Air > Life > Water, as well as having Earth and Magic right next to each other. Granted, the rest don't seem to fall into line, but they could change that whenever they update the website.

Still, even if this is the case, considering we already know about a Smasher and Sorcerer for Earth, and if Pain-Yata does become a Smasher, plus we do get a Magic Sorcerer (which is pretty obvious), I'm not sure how much of a coincidence that would be.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#60 Posted: 14:06:05 16/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: AdamGregory03
I just thought of something.

Maybe the artwork's colors are just to signify what element comes before or after it on the website, not what other classes are in an element.

The website actually lists Air > Life > Water, as well as having Earth and Magic right next to each other. Granted, the rest don't seem to fall into line, but they could change that whenever they update the website.

Still, even if this is the case, considering we already know about a Smasher and Sorcerer for Earth, and if Pain-Yata does become a Smasher, plus we do get a Magic Sorcerer (which is pretty obvious), I'm not sure how much of a coincidence that would be.

I thought about that too at first, but there's really no reason to include it in the artwork.
OfficialAsh Red Sparx Gems: 80
#61 Posted: 05:54:35 20/06/2016
This is an interesting theory. I'm excited to see where this is going.
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#62 Posted: 14:27:49 20/06/2016
Good theory....
But my theory is:
I think the secondary colour in the backgrounds may have something to do with body parts, and weapons ect... for our imaginators.

What I mean by this is: Say you find Crash Bandicoot's arms, they were actually found in a blue imaginite crystal in one of those chests. (Watch portalpower tv 4th showcase video,
He opens up a lot of crystals at end of video )....Crash's arms were in a blue crystal, hence using a hint of blue behind crash. I also find the secondary colour seems to be behind weapons and things of that nature.

But then again no purple imaginite sooo kinda debunks my theory lol but who knows?
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:29:00 20/06/2016 by JAP28
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#63 Posted: 15:05:35 20/06/2016
Purple imaginite is Rare I think. It's blue, purple, yellow and another I forget. Too few colors compared to 10 elements.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#64 Posted: 18:15:20 20/06/2016
Purple - Rare
Blue - Regular
Yellow - Mythic
Green - Epic
---
#65 Posted: 19:58:18 20/06/2016
*ATTENTION: what follows is not to be taken seriously*

Guys!
The imaginite crystals actually give away the color for Imaginators!

Think about it, their colors actually match 3 previous games:
- green: SA
- blue: SWAP Force
- yellow: SuperChargers
And the remaining one is purple, which is the color for this year's game!

We got it right, let's rejoice!

Jokes aside, the double Element theory is the best one we've had so far.
I hope the next Sensei to be revealed will belong to one of the hinted Elements, so we can confirm or deconfirm this theory.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#66 Posted: 21:42:26 20/06/2016
This seems very good. I could easily see this being real.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#67 Posted: 22:58:50 20/06/2016
can anyone post artwork of the water quickshot?
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#68 Posted: 23:06:15 20/06/2016
Quote: S2 Swap Force
can anyone post artwork of the water quickshot?

...we don't have it yet...we haven't seen her gameplay, her figure, or any of that...we've only seen her for about 5 seconds in the trailer, and that's it.
---
#69 Posted: 01:47:51 21/06/2016
Well, she hints at a Life Quickshot... I mean, if her Artwork is the same as King Pen's... How does that work though?
Honestly I don't understand any of this at all anymore, but I still believe this. I'm confusing myself.

King Pen hints at Crash
Water Quickshot would hint at a life quickshot...
and I think the Water Villain is a Knight, because of Ambush.

and to go even further,
Ambush is a Knight, has Air's blue. Air Knight.
Crash is the same thing as Ambush. Air Brawler.
and if i'm right about the Life Quickshot, we would also be getting an Air Quickshot.

Did I go too far with this?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:50:49 21/06/2016 by Luminous35
#70 Posted: 01:52:12 21/06/2016
Could still be Air blue instead of Water Blue for Ambush and Crash.
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#71 Posted: 01:52:44 21/06/2016
Ambush's art is a different blue than King Pen's and Crash's and it's most likely that he's hinting at the Air Knight in the trailer.
While both of the Earth Senseis we've seen have purple in their art it could hint at a Magic Sorcerer and Magic Smasher (the latter of which I'm excited to see.)

We haven't seen any other art for two Senseis of the same element so who knows.
#72 Posted: 01:53:37 21/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Could still be Air blue instead of Water Blue for Ambush and Crash.

That's what I was talking about...

I'm mainly excited to see the Tech Sentinel and the Dark Bowslinger.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:54:03 21/06/2016 by Luminous35
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#73 Posted: 06:54:32 21/06/2016
Crash's artwork not only has a different blue, it has a different green. The reason being: His background is more saturated than Ambush's, probably due to the fact that our only source of the Crash artwork is an ad, which is designed to pop out more.

Just look at this.
[User Posted Image]
It's extremely obvious where Crash's background ends and Ambush's begins.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#74 Posted: 05:49:45 30/06/2016
Time to jump the gun like crazy :3

Now, I want to look at leaked characters and such, because when the element has one color, every character from that element will have for example, if it's Earth, Purple will always be the second color, confirmed by Tri-Tip and Golden Queen.

So with leaked characters, we will get

Life Quickshot
Fire Quickshot
Air Brawler
Air Knight
Tech Sentinel
Dark Bowslinger
Dark Ninja
Undead Ninja
Magic Smasher
Magic Sorcerer.

I can explain the Dark Ninja, Undead Ninja, Fire Quickshot, and Life Quickshot.

So, the Dark Ninja would be the new Dark Elemental Character who has been revealed, and I explain why he/she is confirmed to be Dark in the general discussion. If Undead Hints at Dark Characters, Then that means Undead would also be getting a Ninja, if Wolfgang hints towards the Dark Bowslinger.

Now, I understand that thinking of a Fire Quickshot just like that is crazy, I have an explination to back it up. Now, just saying, Ember could hint at the Light element Sentinel, but the color looks too Techy, so I'm going with Fire hints at Tech, and if Fire hints at Tech, whatever is in the Tech Element is in the Fire Element. So since Ember is a Sentinel, that means Texh Sentinel, right? Now, if we look st whats been revealed for the Tech Element so far, it's Krankcase, who appears to be a Quickshot, so there you have it. Fire Quickshot.

Life Quickshot has been explained, but i'll go ahead and do it again. Water Sensei is a Quickshot, and the Water element hints at the Life Element. So, there you have it. Life Quickshot, but just because of this, it could break the theory because we have Crash, but, then again, Crash still might not be apart of the 31.

Ambush might also break the theory unless the Water Villain is a Knight.

Anyway, the wraps up this insanely long post, but I do want to speculate on what elements hint towards eachother.

Water - Life
Life - Air
Air - Water

Magic - Light
Light - Earth
Earth - Magic

Fire - Tech
Tech - Undead
Undead - Dark
Dark - Fire

Those last four really got me... It's the only thing that makes sense to me though
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:20 30/06/2016 by Luminous35
Skycrosser24 Green Sparx Gems: 267
#75 Posted: 10:02:02 30/06/2016
Time to stretch the gun like crazy :3

Now, I want to look at leaked characters and such, because when the element has one color, every character from that element will have for example, if it's Earth, Purple will always be the second color, confirmed by Tri-Tip and Golden Queen.

Life Quickshot
Fire Quickshot
Air Brawler
Air Knight
Tech Sentinel
Dark Bowslinger
Dark Ninja
Undead Ninja
Magic Smasher
Magic Sorcerer.

So, the Dark Ninja would be the new Dark Elemental Character who has been revealed, and I explain why he/she is confirmed to be Dark in the general discussion. If Undead Hints at Dark Characters, Then that means Undead would also be getting a Ninja, if Wolfgang hints towards the Dark Bowslinger.

Now, I understand that thinking of a Fire Quickshot just like that is crazy, I have an explination to back it up. Now, just saying, Ember could hint at the Light element Sentinel, but the color looks too Techy, so I'm going with Fire hints at Tech, and if Fire hints at Tech, whatever is in the Tech Element is in the Fire Element. So since Ember is a Sentinel, that means Texh Sentinel, right? Now, if we look st whats been revealed for the Tech Element so far, it's Krankcase, who appears to be a Quickshot, so there you have it. Fire Quickshot.

Life Quickshot has been explained, but i'll go ahead and do it again. Water Sensei is a Quickshot, and the Water element hints at the Life Element. So, there you have it. Life Quickshot, but just because of this, it could break the theory because we have Crash, but, then again, Crash still might not be apart of the 31.

Ambush might also break the theory unless the Water Villain is a Knight.

Anyway, the wraps up this insanely long post, but I do want to speculate on what elements hint towards eachother.

Water - Life
Life - Air
Air - Water

Magic - Light
Light - Earth
Earth - Magic

Fire - Tech
Tech - Undead
Undead - Dark
Dark - Fire

Those last four really got me... It's the only thing that makes sense to me though

Very interesting let's see what happens...
---
Sly thief, Evil overlord. I will hunt you Luminous and your minions too!
Welcome to the family Hoodsickle. Never trusted the crow
#76 Posted: 11:58:52 30/06/2016
Gulper could be a Knight easily. That is unless that Blast Sword we found means Blaster-Tron is a Knight.
---
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5289
#77 Posted: 15:39:14 30/06/2016
Time to stretch the gun like crazy :3

Life Quickshot
Fire Quickshot
Air Brawler
Air Knight
Tech Sentinel
Dark Bowslinger
Dark Ninja
Undead Ninja
Magic Smasher
Magic Sorcerer.

Life Quickshot has been explained, but i'll go ahead and do it again. Water Sensei is a Quickshot, and the Water element hints at the Life Element. So, there you have it. Life Quickshot.

Water - Life
Life - Air
Air - Water

Magic - Light
Light - Earth
Earth - Magic

Fire - Tech
Tech - Undead
Undead - Dark
Dark - Fire

I have one question. How did we total up to 4 Quickshots? If you're right, there's water, tech, life, and fire. Can't there only be 3 per type?
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:43:14 30/06/2016 by skylandsfan
#78 Posted: 15:53:28 30/06/2016
Only three, yeah. Not sure how the Quickshots showed up though, we don't have Krankcase's full artwork.
---
#79 Posted: 16:12:51 30/06/2016
Unless the Water Quickshot doesn't hint at anything because Crash.

Anyway, I don't know. This is really weird.

The thing is, there can only be three Quickshots, and if Water, Life, and Air are the hints, then how does Krankcase come in?

Maybe Tech hints at like... Water? What if Ember actually hints a Light? I think she might and it's what we've been confused about.
---
#80 Posted: 16:13:49 30/06/2016
Where did you see Life and Air as hints? We don't have artworks for any Quickshots. Ember is a Sentinel.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:14:04 30/06/2016 by Bifrost
#81 Posted: 16:16:39 30/06/2016
Well, I was going off of how Fire could have hinted to Tech, and whatever would be in Tech, would also be in Fire, proven by Golden Queen and Tri-Tip's art.

I said Life Quickshot because of the Water Quickshot, because Water Characters hint to Life Characters, and Air Quickshot because Life would hint to Air, and if theres a Life Quickshot, there would also be a Air Quickshot.

I'm confusing myself now.
---
#82 Posted: 16:22:58 30/06/2016
Life hints to both Air and Water. From what we know, we're just using the artwork colors, not a pattern that two elements have the same classes.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#83 Posted: 16:24:31 30/06/2016
Well, I was going off of how Fire could have hinted to Tech, and whatever would be in Tech, would also be in Fire, proven by Golden Queen and Tri-Tip's art.

I said Life Quickshot because of the Water Quickshot, because Water Characters hint to Life Characters, and Air Quickshot because Life would hint to Air, and if theres a Life Quickshot, there would also be a Air Quickshot.

I'm confusing myself now.

You remind me of Jerry from Parks and Rec right now

---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
midnightmagic34 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3743
#84 Posted: 19:50:10 30/06/2016
So it looks like we'll see a dark bowslinger and a light sentinel.
---
I'd rather stand tall, then live on my knees, cause I am a conqueror, and I won't accept defeat! Try telling me no, one thing about me, is I am a conqueror
#85 Posted: 20:32:05 30/06/2016
Yeah like Bifrost said I think you may be confusing yourself because you're going off of the assumption that the battle classes are tied between two elements which the Life artwork linking to both Water and Air proves incorrect.
ChopChopz Blue Sparx Gems: 752
#86 Posted: 16:44:33 01/07/2016
This actually seemed like something that would make sense, but there's a problem.

You know how the Earth Senseis would lead to the Magic Senseis? The Magic Senseis would also lead to another element, which means that element would have the exact same classes as the Earth and Magic elements. This would keep going, and it would result in all elements having the same battle classes. I could be wrong, but so far the elements with two Senseis lead to just one element.
---
smilie In loving memory. Was rejected for Imaginators. smilie

"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#87 Posted: 16:46:52 01/07/2016
Crash and Ambush have a different shade of blue than King Pen. Chances are the Magic artwork leads back to Earth.
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#88 Posted: 16:54:13 01/07/2016
Are we actually entirely sur ethe Quickshot we saw in the trailer is Water? There have been blue skinned characters who weren't Water before.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#89 Posted: 16:56:24 01/07/2016
She has seaweed hair and her guns look like striped cuttlefish.
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#90 Posted: 17:37:07 01/07/2016
Quote: Bifrost
She has seaweed hair and her guns look like striped cuttlefish.

Along with gill pattern leggings and a seashell helmet.
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
midnightmagic34 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3743
#91 Posted: 23:45:00 01/07/2016
Quote: ChopChopz
This actually seemed like something that would make sense, but there's a problem.

You know how the Earth Senseis would lead to the Magic Senseis? The Magic Senseis would also lead to another element, which means that element would have the exact same classes as the Earth and Magic elements. This would keep going, and it would result in all elements having the same battle classes. I could be wrong, but so far the elements with two Senseis lead to just one element.

Well it wouldn't shock me if there was a magic sorcerer and it Pain-Yatta is said to have a candy axe so he'll probably a smasher.
---
I'd rather stand tall, then live on my knees, cause I am a conqueror, and I won't accept defeat! Try telling me no, one thing about me, is I am a conqueror
#92 Posted: 00:24:20 02/07/2016
Thats why I thought about the Fire and Air Quickshots!

I don't think it would go on though, because the element that Magic hints too (I'm saying Light but thats just my guess) would hint to Earth.
---
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#93 Posted: 01:46:55 02/07/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
and ambush.... water knight?

[User Posted Image]

Wild Storm looks quite like a knight, and he is air. :/
#94 Posted: 21:32:49 05/07/2016
Well, with recent characters we have Tech Sentinel, and maybe the Dark Bowslinger.

Though with a Light Bowslinger, that would mean that Dark would hint to light, and there is a Light Swashbuckler, so I think this theory has been disproven smilie
---
#95 Posted: 21:39:34 05/07/2016
That wouldn't mean that at all. We haven't seen their official artworks yet.
---
#96 Posted: 22:58:06 05/07/2016
Yeah Luminous you're confusing yourself again by assuming that the connection is only between two elements. Just wait until we've got more artwork, I'm pretty confident on this theory being true.
#97 Posted: 20:55:21 08/07/2016
I might have found something.

Looking at the artworks on the official site, I noticed that certain Skylanders' second background color is the same as the ones for their text boxes.
I'm specifically talking about Golden Queen, King Pen, Ambush and maybe also Wolfgang.
Those might be the colors for the 10 different Battle Classes, after all!

Tri-Tip's black (or dark grey, can't tell) kinda clashes with this theory, but he might hint towards a Dark Smasher (maybe the leaked skull guy), since I'm expecting at least 10 Skylanders to have matching colors (like Crash and Ember, for example).
So I'm also expecting an Air Knight (maybe Wild Storm) and the remaining colors for Battle Classes to be brown, yellow or white, blue and orange,

Let me know if this is clear, I might not have explained it properly.
This may not be anything at all but I find it a quite peculiar coincidence.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#98 Posted: 13:48:57 16/07/2016
Barbella broke the theory. We were supposed to get a Tech Sentinel and she's Earth. Welp...
---
#99 Posted: 14:00:51 16/07/2016
We don't know yet. Earth's color could be yellow now because Tech's base is silver as seen with Krankcase. But we really need more artworks to be sure.
---
#100 Posted: 14:02:17 16/07/2016
But undead's color is grey. They wouldn't do Silver and Grey as you can't tell the difference.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me