Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Dreams [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 19:21:02 12/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I had a weird dream last night that the website got a pre-E3 update that revealed some things. In this dream, the life guy's name was "Undergrow" or something. There was also a dark element bazooker that looked like davy jones from POTC. In this dream, i was trying to get the info to you guys, but my vision was cloudy and then passed out for some reason.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#2 Posted: 19:25:35 12/06/2016
I actually had this dream a week or two ago. I'd just woken up, and when I checked this site there were loads of new topics in the News section. I can't remember much now, but there was something about 'sour' Skylanders that had a red/pink colour scheme.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 19:46:54 12/06/2016
Quote: yelvy
I actually had this dream a week or two ago. I'd just woken up, and when I checked this site there were loads of new topics in the News section. I can't remember much now, but there was something about 'sour' Skylanders that had a red/pink colour scheme.

[User Posted Image]

We could probably lend some salt from the Crash fanbase to make Pearl too.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#4 Posted: 20:25:36 12/06/2016
I had a dream there was a new Skylander, and it was Jet-Vac's body with three heads exactly like King Ghidorah's. In the same dream, they also announced another Skylanders game, Skylanders Fusions, where they would release figures where the Skylanders in Spyro's Adventure had been combined. For example, Bash and Prism Break and fused, and so had Stealth Elf and Stump Smash. The fusion figure for Brash and Prism Break was just SA Bash but painted green and gold. However, the one for Stealth Elf and Stump Smash was awesome. It was Stealth Elf, and she wore bark armor that was actually Stump Smash.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5 Posted: 22:04:38 12/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
I had a dream there was a new Skylander, and it was Jet-Vac's body with three heads exactly like King Ghidorah's. In the same dream, they also announced another Skylanders game, Skylanders Fusions, where they would release figures where the Skylanders in Spyro's Adventure had been combined. For example, Bash and Prism Break and fused, and so had Stealth Elf and Stump Smash. The fusion figure for Brash and Prism Break was just SA Bash but painted green and gold. However, the one for Stealth Elf and Stump Smash was awesome. It was Stealth Elf, and she wore bark armor that was actually Stump Smash.

NEED. TO. STOP. COMPARING. TO. STEVEN. UNIVERSE!!!!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:05:00 12/06/2016 by Deja Vu
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#6 Posted: 15:03:35 07/07/2016
Sorry for bumping this topic, but I had another dream last night...

I had a dream that Windumup actually worked for Toys For Bob, and she told me that Spellslamzer was the Light villain and she sent me his figure in the mail for some reason. I believe he was a Knight or a Ninja. As soon as I got it, I posted pictures on here, and then everyone started messaging me because I had a figure from a game that still had months to come out. I can't remember who, but someone messaged me and claimed I stole the figure from them, and then I woke up.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me