First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
E3 2016 Coverage
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#51 Posted: 06:13:20 14/06/2016
So the Crash Starter Pack is real? Hm...looks like I'll be getting the game for both PS4 and Wii U, then.

Say, does anyone know if the PS3 and PS4 versions will be cross-compatible in terms of online play? If not, I'll have to opt for the PS3 version in order to play with my best friend...and also a PS3 console. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#52 Posted: 06:30:53 14/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Crash Bandicoot is a Life Brawler Sensei, confirmed to work on all platforms, has movesets that are based on his original counterpart. He is said to be available in the Crash Edition Starter Pack.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Press gameplay (non-commentary version) -

---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
1ofWiisdom Green Sparx Gems: 480
#53 Posted: 06:44:32 14/06/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Every year we post questions, and we never get much or any of the info we are asking...so I'll just sip my tea and take what they give me. Most of the youtubers don't even post here anymore as well, so it's just all white noise.

Well, Wes and Aura are around : P though considering only Yroc asked for questions, chances are they don't expect to get much out of Lou and Jeff either.

Forgot about Wes and I don't know Aura's channel. Was thinking more CoinOp and SkyLanderBoyandGirl. I miss OneforWiisdom (spelling?) as well.

Thanks...I'm still around, just rarely logged in and posting. Fwiw, I pushed more questions than anyone: during the presentations, afterwards, at the dinners etc. While others were busy taking selfies or vlogging about the experience I was doing my best to get real, pertinent information. I looked at it as a rare opportunity to gain insights from the people behind the games.
There seems to be a set amount of info the brass and game station people will reveal...past that, you don't get too far. You can sometimes talk to someone that genuinely wants to get you more info, but is smart enough to value their current position, lol.
The general expectation at E3 is you have generic media people tasked with covering the game, random people who will go thru hoops for handouts/freebies, and then the ultra rare super fan who kind of surprises folks. It probably falls in a 60/35/5 ratio so the training goes towards drilling down basics and emphasizing key points and features.

Official info on Ember and Ambush will be out tomorrow (well, today-Tuesday). Most of it is already available by way of early reveals thru select sites, but they often overlook details, or only showcase the toy/illustration.
---
1ofWiisdom: Blogger, YouTuber, and Portal Master
http://www.1ofWiisdom.com
http://www.youtube.com/1ofWiisdom
#54 Posted: 01:31:40 15/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm back from E3, in the process of processing and uploading game footage~
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:37 15/06/2016 by Aura24
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#55 Posted: 01:34:25 15/06/2016
Quote: Aura24
I'm back for E3, in the process of processing and uploading game footage~

Did they tell you anything about swapping out Imaginators?
I'm sorry for spamming this it's just something I'm super worried about...
Also how was it? Didja have fun? smilie
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#56 Posted: 01:36:37 15/06/2016
I'm back from E3, in the process of processing and uploading game footage~

So there weren't any E3 exclusives this year? Also, did you have a good time? I have always wanted to go to E3, but I've never had the chance.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#57 Posted: 01:44:54 15/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh I'm still in LA for E3 tomorrow before I go back home the next day. No E3 exclusives unfortunately.
---
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#58 Posted: 01:47:51 15/06/2016
Oh I'm still in LA for E3 tomorrow before I go back home the next day. No E3 exclusives unfortunately.

That's a sign of relief don't have to find any exclusives on eBay this year
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#59 Posted: 01:58:42 15/06/2016

I'm actually happy that there's no E3 Exclusive. I was asking hope that there was nothing this year. I've been very lucky to get the past few, and I was certain that if there was one this year, I wouldn't be able to get it.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#60 Posted: 05:19:00 15/06/2016
I'm impressed...

My question that I'd like answered is this. Will there be a Player Vs. Player mode (Skylander Vs. Skylander)?
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#61 Posted: 06:34:02 15/06/2016
One of the e3 videos I watched they said "No. Not to my knowledge " .

If they do bring pvp back they'll probably save it and use it as the main selling point of a game. It sounds like a semi logical step for next year after being able to make your own characters this year.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#62 Posted: 10:13:57 15/06/2016
Andy from FamilyGamerTV asked Lou the same question, and he said that "There's nothing to talk about right now"
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#63 Posted: 13:49:06 15/06/2016
I'm still thinkibg they'll reveal more today or tommorrow.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#64 Posted: 17:12:20 15/06/2016 | Topic Creator
No word on Battle Mode, Elemental Zones return, Troll Radio returns, Spyro and Stealth Elf are mentioned as few of the NPC Skylanders that will be in Imaginators.

---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#65 Posted: 20:58:39 15/06/2016
Not really liking the looks of that leveling system. So there's going to be 31 sensei's including villians, does that mean you need 20 sensei's to match the max level of any other character? With the starter pack only having 2, can you only reach level 2 with your imaginators? Seems like a really awful way to put the level cap behind a pay wall like that.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#66 Posted: 21:07:09 15/06/2016
Quote: bionicle2809
Not really liking the looks of that leveling system. So there's going to be 31 sensei's including villians, does that mean you need 20 sensei's to match the max level of any other character? With the starter pack only having 2, can you only reach level 2 with your imaginators? Seems like a really awful way to put the level cap behind a pay wall like that.

I doubt the level cap will start at 0. It looked like it started at the 10-15 area based on the demos.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#67 Posted: 04:23:52 16/06/2016

And that's why we have the entire 300+ library of skylanders to play with.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#68 Posted: 05:07:12 16/06/2016

seneis increase the max level, not the actual level of imaginators.

I think from one of the of the videos I saw, when the put a sensei on the portal a counter counted up from 10 or 15 to 21 or something I think. I can't remember exactly .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#69 Posted: 08:27:08 16/06/2016
Quote: B-BOB358

seneis increase the max level, not the actual level of imaginators.

I think from one of the of the videos I saw, when the put a sensei on the portal a counter counted up from 10 or 15 to 21 or something I think. I can't remember exactly .

Video of Lou doing a demo of the game to Skylander Boy and Girl one of the characters was already at level 20 and each sensei boosted the max level by 1. i.e. your Skylander can reach at least 20 plus 2 senseis would take the max you can reach to 22.
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#70 Posted: 15:40:35 16/06/2016
I was so happy to see that Wolfgang still has his power slide.
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me