Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What's the point of leveling?
dasprite222 Red Sparx Gems: 39
#1 Posted: 16:32:30 11/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Forgive me if this has already been covered somewhere, but what's this card leveling actually GOOD for? I mostly play the story, so I can't really see much benefit. I mean, do you actually gain MORE experience for your characters based on the card's level? Does that make them hit harder or just level MORE?

And to what end? I was hoping the power would change or something, especially if I choose to spend coins to gain that level. If I just get ranks, but I can't do more damage or get more coins...meh.

Someone help me out, here!
---
"Study magic & it becomes SCIENCE..."
The Sprite (Battlecast: Crys#648, PSN: Crysbluper)
Add me for Superchargers!
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 17:31:19 11/06/2016
All leveling does is unlock more of the Story Realms. The impact is not as evident if you already have a bunch of cards, but it requires a certain level to access certain Realms
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#3 Posted: 01:00:35 12/06/2016
Also, leveling allows you to open up the cooler animated GIFs of the cards. All but 3 of the 270 seem to be animated. I can't seem to get the other 3 to open up and its not on the must fix it would seem.

Also, if you have a card level 10 or more, you get coins back when you get them virtually in a pack or spin or what not. You get even more back if gold. So, if you want to try and maximize your collection, getting coins back helps you gain them quicker.

For me, I just like the idea of getting them all to level 20.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me