Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Transferring game to new device?
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#1 Posted: 18:11:15 09/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Anyone know if this is an option? I have the game now on an iphone, but I am moving to samsung and giving this phone to my mother, hence I can't play battlecast on it anymore. I saw no option to transfer? Must I start over?
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#2 Posted: 18:24:21 09/06/2016
On apple your progress for battlecast is saved to your apple gamecenter ID. This means that you can continue playing your game on any other apple device you get. But what this also means is there is no way to transfer your progress to a non-apple device. So if you get a Samsung you will have to start over on a new account, and any physical cards you already scanned can't be used again as they have been linked to your gamecenter.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#3 Posted: 18:32:01 09/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: darkrai848
On apple your progress for battlecast is saved to your apple gamecenter ID. This means that you can continue playing your game on any other apple device you get. But what this also means is there is no way to transfer your progress to a non-apple device. So if you get a Samsung you will have to start over on a new account, and any physical cards you already scanned can't be used again as they have been linked to your gamecenter.

Thank you, I actually restrained from linking any cards incase of this, it's just my story progress is a bit down the drain now unfortunately.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:33:19 09/06/2016 by stealth
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#4 Posted: 19:54:41 09/06/2016
I still wonder what would happen if I transfer my game I got on the NZ store to the one on the USA store, but on the same game device.

Would be nice to have mine associated with US Dollars now.
JJAtelier Blue Sparx Gems: 727
#5 Posted: 04:30:46 10/06/2016
It's unfortunate Battlecast doesn't have a unified account system. I can play Angry Birds Epic on either iOS / Android devices by logging in and out of my Rovio account and my progress will be good as gold.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me