darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Customization Options You Wish Existed
Page 1 of 1
Customization Options You Wish Existed
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1 Posted: 22:16:57 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I've seen that many of you wished that some customization options for your character existed. So I want to question which ones each of you actually wanted to be in the game. And I mean, not just classes, but any type of option or thing in the customization process.

I personally wanted that they had a "Body Type" selector. Like, you choose if you character is biped, quadruped, and even body forms like the one of Trigger Happy/Pop Fizz/Food Fight of small body and big head. This would create a lot more variety in custom Skylanders. Like, if you put wings in you quadruped Skylander, you can call it a dragon, but you could create any type of quadruped creature, right?

So, what about you?
---
Bruh
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 22:22:54 07/06/2016
I would've liked if body parts and clothing were two seprate things. So you could make a dragon like character an give him any clothes you want and not just the ones that are on the dragon part.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3 Posted: 22:34:47 07/06/2016
The one you suggested for sure. Floating weapons are already a thing so they could definately do quadrupeds and whatnot.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
PainterRex Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#4 Posted: 22:35:29 07/06/2016
Maybe color schemes based off of the in-game variants
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#5 Posted: 22:40:19 07/06/2016
I mean, I haven't seen everything so I don't really know what all is missing.

My only wish is that I can make Pat and/or Woolie from Super Best Friends. I just need a Ginger Head and a Black Guy with Dreads and I'm set. Bonus points if the dreads are multi colored.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#6 Posted: 22:59:58 07/06/2016
What the first 2 posts said
A racoon tail
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:21 07/06/2016 by weebbby
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#7 Posted: 23:02:12 07/06/2016
Probably anything lupine in nature, since the only one I've seen thus far is a wolf tail.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#8 Posted: 23:03:48 07/06/2016
Multiple heads. I wanna make a hydra.

But yeah, I'm on team quadruped with this one.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#9 Posted: 23:05:59 07/06/2016
Quote: Shin Majin
Multiple heads. I wanna make a hydra.

Or a Cerberus! Yeah, thanks for reminding me!
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#10 Posted: 23:13:36 07/06/2016
Definitely on team quadruped. I know it had to be limited in some way, but the dragons, dogs, and other existing quadrupeds all share a body style that would have been easy to implement.

Other than that... well, that's the only character customization gripe I have. When I first heard the name of the game, though, I thought it'd have a level customizer. That would have been something I'd get behind (oh I'd make so many obstacle courses with a way to cheese if you had a particular character).
---
Thank you for releasing me!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#11 Posted: 23:21:56 07/06/2016
I completely agree with more body shapes, especially quadrupeds.
Apparently Trigger Happy/Food Fight designs are a thing, but we don't know how they work yet.

In general I would have liked more freedom from that point of view: multiple limbs, multiple heads and things like that.
Don't think this counts but I also hope each Element will influence our Imaginator and their weapons more than we've seen so far: for example, a Fire Bowslinger could use that exploding arrows attack saw in the trailer while a Water one could freeze enemies.
What Lou said makes me optimist but doesn't completely eliminate my doubts.

That being said, we still don't know everything and each day we discover something new which raises my hope (and my hype smilie) for an incredibly deep editor.
All those things could be part of a special surprise, after all. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#12 Posted: 00:15:38 08/06/2016
yup, quadrupeds, seems like another game where everything has 2 legs. i get why, its because they are limited because they cant hold weapons without arms. multiple arms, legs, heads and tails would be cool too. make more taur skylanders like knightmare. maybe mini skylanders as well?
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#13 Posted: 01:19:19 08/06/2016
Quadrupeds even though it would be more animation work and they couldn't practically hold weapons.
---
#all Spyros are valid
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#14 Posted: 05:41:18 08/06/2016
I'll go with Quads. as well but I doubt it. It would be amazing if we could make our own beast/monster/dragon/creature...things.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#15 Posted: 07:12:07 08/06/2016
I would have loved the wings to be have their own menu within the "body parts" cathegory. Is true there could be clipping issues if you try to wear other backpack stuff, but still, I guess they could have come up with a solution.

What keeps me worried is how many options for powers we'll have and how different these are gonna be one from the others, and particularly, if flight is gonna be included as one of these options.

TBH quadrupeds is not a big issue for me, as I'm more into humanoid skylanders. However I perfectly get how some people want them.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#16 Posted: 08:53:30 08/06/2016
Seeing as quadrupeds are the common theme....

You'd think the game makers would've created Beast and Human orders then have them branch out into a few classes. seeing as the 10 classes we have seem like a bit of a stretch with some of them probably having decent similarities, it'd be better to seperate them more.

Season 4 of digimon did this type of thing with humans and beast spirite evolutions. ( the humans could still have animal characteristics ) .

sonething like I would've done off the top of my head.

Human class - sorcerers, Knights, archers, ninja, smasher/brawlers

Beast class - winged guardians, hunter, hider, herd/swarm( summons minions and other beasts) and something else.

Something like that.

But anyway...maybe we'll all be surprised and get a Beast Creator expansion or update after release. that'd get people interested again just in time for xmas.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#17 Posted: 19:23:37 08/06/2016
Well, with body options out of the way, really hoping for Bad Juju parts. Her headdress thingies could be really useful, as well as her dress.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me