Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > I'm not logged in while visiting the Imaginators forum(Firefox)
Page 1 of 1
I'm not logged in while visiting the Imaginators forum(Firefox) [CLOSED]
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#1 Posted: 22:35:36 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I've been trying to fix this the entire day with no difference. Power went out last night, and when I could use the PC again, that specific page is not showing me logged in even if I am, and it's stuck on that moment it went out. Deleted cookies, deleted cache, deleted offline page info, even tried clearing DarkSpyro browser history, it's still like this.
Only way I can actually look at that forum is on my phone(I use Ghostery on it but I don't think it matters). It's most likely an issue on my side because I can see the rest of the forum fine and that page was on both times power went out, but if anyone knows a method to fix it I'd really appreciate it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:36:08 06/06/2016 by Bifrost
#2 Posted: 21:33:05 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Private Browsing allows me to see the page correctly. I guess it's better than using the phone, but if anyone knows how to fix this I'm still getting nowhere. Deleted cookies enough that it's a hassle to log in everywhere again, deleting locally didn't help either.
---
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#3 Posted: 22:05:02 07/06/2016
Weird. Perhaps try disabling your addons to see if one of them is doing something strange.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#4 Posted: 22:50:37 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Safe Mode(no addons) still has the issue, so it's not there either. Guess I'll attempt refreshing firefox on the weekend, not enough time to reinstall stuff right now. Thanks anyway!

edit: a few weeks later, only refreshing firefox solved it, and in the end I never found out what was up with that page info. Oh well, at least it worked.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:04:58 18/07/2016 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me