darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > The game that we should have seen coming...
Page 1 of 1
The game that we should have seen coming... [CLOSED]
Cynical_Cynder Blue Sparx Gems: 604
#1 Posted: 08:43:07 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm sure many of us knew that the Skylanders franchise had a Sixth game planned, but did not know about what the story, characters, title, and gimmick was.(I surely didn't.) But When the game was announced and called Skylanders: imaginators And got a clear understanding of what the gimmick was... Creating your own character or skylander. That right there was something they probably wanted to do for awhile, and was probably what we were doing since the first one! Whether or not if you gave your skylanders nicknames, put hats on them, or doing heroic challenges, the developers put some type of customization in the game. In the many series before showed us just that, in "Giants" we could customize "Flynn's" ship and in Swap Force" it showed us we can mix and match figures the way "we" wanted to, and change the "legendary treasures" location in game. "Trap Team" gave us a new customizable attachment "Trinkets"(Which they dropped later in the series...) And finally "Superchargers" let us customize the vehicles color, sound, and appearance. (Also with some attachments...) not only that we could also place our "legendary treasures" anywhere in the academy. So is this something new "No...not really."( But it does sound MORE less like a Spyro game now...) But it goes beyond what we were doing to "customize" and "create" in this franchise. I'm sure many of us were already going beyond making our own characters before this game was announced. Whether you paint your own skylanders, draw your own, even sculpting your own "Skylanders" us "Portal Masters" developed a game and story of our own, and that's only just the beginning...
---
"Yeah Whatever..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:47:26 06/06/2016 by Cynical_Cynder
Cynical_Cynder Blue Sparx Gems: 604
#2 Posted: 08:52:24 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I may sound less Cynical about the topic, but it's probably the last thing I post till I feel like it....
---
"Yeah Whatever..."
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#3 Posted: 09:19:53 06/06/2016
Well the game looks ok I'm not against the game or anything. The creation of characters seem like a quote from infinity "infinity possibilities or possibility are infinite " in my opinion but just might be more expensive again which reason I skipped super chargers since my opinion they ruined it with cars remember it's my "opinion" so everyone who loves the game don't take it the wrong way plz. Im just letting out an opinion I've been holding for a while.

I know someone of you user may call me a Disney infinity 3.0 freak. I choose that game over super chargersfkr a reason.
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:02:56 06/06/2016 by sky-dragon
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#4 Posted: 11:43:00 06/06/2016
im still waiting on the battle area where you can battle other players online, i guess i will be waiting forever on that gimmick.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#5 Posted: 19:01:51 06/06/2016
Quote: CountMoneyBone
im still waiting on the battle area where you can battle other players online, i guess i will be waiting forever on that gimmick.

Didn't you say you hoped that they got rid of online? You didn't like the patches I believe.
---
Hahahahaha
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#6 Posted: 19:09:40 06/06/2016
Just for my edification, we have not heard a confirmation of #7 yet have we?
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#7 Posted: 20:27:18 06/06/2016
Too lazy to find the quote right now but a dev or producer said something like "We don't have comments about Sky 2017 to say this year (2016)".
---
bye
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me