Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Skyvivor Season One "Island Escape" Challenge is in progress!
First | Previous | Page 5 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
Skyvivor Season One "Island Escape" Challenge is in progress!
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#201 Posted: 01:32:23 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie *steps on sharp gem* OWWWWWWWWWWW STUPID GEM! *walks away* wait..... its a stupid gem

Krankcase has found a Sharp Jasper For the team

*ps if you find gems! It will not count in the end! It dosent really matter
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#202 Posted: 01:41:12 23/07/2016
smilie *gasps* PRETTY GEMS!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#203 Posted: 01:41:29 23/07/2016
smilie *looks under and finds a amethyst* Team, I found a amethyst
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#204 Posted: 01:46:00 23/07/2016
smilie EVERYTHING IS SO SPARKLY! Wait... thats the sun reflecting on the sand. STAY FOCUSED LUMINOUS! Ok. Your focused.... now use your magnificent eyesight to find these gems!
---
#205 Posted: 01:51:34 23/07/2016
smilie I need to look for more
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#206 Posted: 01:52:49 23/07/2016
(Funny that the challenge would tie into what Flashwing had already started doing XP)

smilie 'Neat!' She turns to Golden queen 'I can't fly too high, so that won't help that much. I think I'll rather search along the border between the jungle and the beach. Best case scenario, I'll find the rare Rose Quartz in the jungle, maybe with the Amethyst nearby. Worst case, I'll just come across a common Sardonyx at the nearby beach.' She heads into the jungle, searching through various plants.

smilie 'I may be fast, but I think I'll be more useful for climbing. I'll head up the mountains. There's potential for Garnet at the tops, or Lapis Lazuli at the bottoms. I'm not sure what "mountain heart" would mean, though.' She canters towards a mountain.

(EDIT: Okay, not going to look for Jasper, then XP)
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:59:54 23/07/2016 by Nightmoon
#207 Posted: 01:53:41 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie *on the way to mountain she walks through forest* These vines are tangled in my hair! Its so annoying! *Hair gets caught on rose quartz* NOT ANOTHER VI- oh wow! Yay! Wait i cant pick it up! *puts it in her mouth*
---
#208 Posted: 02:06:30 23/07/2016
smilie Dodododododoooooo looking for some gemmms looking for some GEEE- Oh, just my luck! A Ruby! IT'S SO SPARKLY!
---
#209 Posted: 02:09:46 23/07/2016
smilie *walks up the hill*
---
#210 Posted: 02:10:12 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: No Rubies... Wow did you even read the challenge? LOL

Lets say you found a pink sapphire that looked red in the lighting
---
#211 Posted: 02:12:26 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie *cant talk with rose quartz in her mouth* Look! A Rose quartz! Look Lumi! LOOK! *spits it out* Its the shape of a lightning bolt! coolios

--Meanwhile--

smilie Um.... Knightmare.... Look.... I shiny Jasper

*Krankcase has a small crush on Knightmare*
---
#212 Posted: 02:14:37 23/07/2016
smilie I got a ruby! IT'S AMAZING

*doesn't realize it's not a ruby*

And no I didn't smilie
---
#213 Posted: 02:15:33 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie sorry to burst your bubble! But thats a pink sapphire
---
#214 Posted: 02:16:57 23/07/2016
smilie And I would think I would know... IT'S STILL PRETTY! Look at the sparkles....
---
#215 Posted: 02:22:35 23/07/2016
smilie Team, I'm finding more.
*Wolfgang will have a crush on Golden Queen*
---
#216 Posted: 02:31:26 23/07/2016
(Funnily, rubies are corundum, just like sapphires XP)

-near Krankcase-
smilie stops to talk to Krankcase 'Hmm? Oh, good, I didn't realize you had gone to a snowy area. Did you check if there was an Amethyst nearby? Anyway, I'm going to the mountains to check for the three mountainous gems, and Flashwing is searching by a beach and a jungle. So, you could go back and check for an Amethyst, or come with me, go to Flashwing, or go on your own in the water or a forest or something.'

-in a jungle-
smilie 'Nothing so far...' She checks inside a hollow tree. 'Ooh, a blue one! Can't be lapis since I'm nowhere near a mountain, and it's not hidden enough to be diamond, so I guess that's our sapphire. Neat!'

-near Krankcase-
smilie 'Also... did you see Trigger Happy anywhere? He's supposed to be on our team, but I haven't seen or heard from him yet. Anyway, I'll be continuing towards the mountain.' She trots towards the base of a mountain.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:13:33 23/07/2016 by Nightmoon
#217 Posted: 02:43:33 23/07/2016
smilie *gives Golden Queen a golden rose*
---
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#218 Posted: 05:15:31 23/07/2016
smilie Welp, better start looking. I guess I'll check on beaches and by water for the Sardonyx and Pearl

smilie Really, a gem hunt, why couldn't it be ra- oh right, they took away my dash so *trips* HEY WHAT'S THE BIG ID- hey a gem, ummmmm I think it was rose quarts.

A few minutes later
smilieWait, how did hex know I was scared of chompies, I never put that on my application. I bet smilie told her! HEY smilie, WHEN THIS IS OVER I GONNA PERSONALLY GO OVER TO THE VARIENT WORLD AND KILL YOU!!!

OOC: I'll let u guys figure out how a flame sprit just tripped
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 07:14:18 23/07/2016 by S2 Swap Force
#219 Posted: 06:03:26 23/07/2016
NOTE: OOC-only post
I just want to address something.

Pre-RP posts: 40

- Major Posters
Pokemon2 | 55 +3 OOC-only
DreamTeam | 40 +6 OOC-only
Luminous | 26

- Minor Posters
Nightmoon | 9 (+1 because of this post)
sprocketrocket | 7
FuryBeam136 | 6 +2 OOC-only
MugoUrth | 6
Stormdragon21 | 5
night bomb guy | 3 +3 OOC-only
Skycrosser24 | 3
S2 Swap Force | 3
Swap Force Fan | 2
PabloDaniel | None, he was accepted, but hasn't posted yet...

DreamTeam, can you PM Pablo (if you haven't already sent him the challenge question)?

Pokemon2 has more RP posts in this topic than all the minor posters combined (44 combined vs 55), and a third of the total amount (Total RP posts: 165, 55/165 = 1/3)! It's no wonder MugoUrth is feeling overwhelmed (as he mentioned over at TDS).

- RP Posts, Page Overview
Page 1: 40 pre-RP posts, 2 OOC-only posts, 8 RP posts (1-3 each), not really anything of note.
Page 2: DreamTeam=18, Pokemon=16, Luminous=7, Rest=4 combined (1, 1, 2). 5 OOC-only
Page 3: Pokemon=17, Luminous=10, DreamTeam=8, Rest=13 combined (1-3 each). 2 OOC-only
Page 4 (getting better): Pokemon=17, DreamTeam=8, Rest=23 combined (1-4 each). 4 OOC-only
Page 5 (so far): Pokemon=6, Luminous=5, DreamTeam=4, Rest=3 combined (1-2 each). 2 OOC-only

DreamTeam calmed down after page 2, and her post count being higher is understandable (since it's her RP, and she plays the host as well as 2 players). Plus, many of those posts are just interaction with Pokemon2, so she would have much fewer if he hadn't posted so excessively.

Pokemon2 has kept posting an excessive amount of posts (and he only has 1 player +1 ass. host). Especially considering how a majority of them are just filler, with no real content.

So, Pokemon2, please calm down so others don't get frustrated at the huge amount of (filler) posts.

Luminous35, well, he's at a weird middle-ground. He posts a bit much, but not too much. And like DreamTeam, several of them are just interaction with Pokemon2.

(Also, I find it funny that some of the high-rarity stones are discovered so effortlessly.)
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:27:54 23/07/2016 by Nightmoon
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#220 Posted: 06:58:26 23/07/2016
OOC, yeah I agree, people are posting too much.

Do u mean like how smilie somehow tripped over rare gem (I'm never gonna get over that)
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:10:42 23/07/2016 by S2 Swap Force
#221 Posted: 07:26:34 23/07/2016
-at jungle/beach border-
smilie walks out of the jungle, over to the beach. There, she starts looking for a Sardonyx. 'I wonder if anyone else on the team has found any gems yet.'

-at mountain base-
smilie 'Hmm... I guess I'll start looking down here before climbing up, in case Krankcase decides to come with me.' She inspects the terrain at the bottom of the mountain, looking for Lapis Lazuli.

(BTW, started including a location tag, so that people in different locations won't interact with me, unless they move to where I am. Location change kind of prevented me from responding to Dreamcatcher, since after saying "Hello fellow dream pun" at the Traptanium camp, she was immediately over by Luminous at the Imaginite camp, where he had dropped off some wood.)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:02:07 23/07/2016 by Nightmoon
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#222 Posted: 10:21:15 23/07/2016
OOC: I can see the Steven Universe reference in that challenge.

smilie Gem Hunt, eh? Pssh. I could find that Stardust Glowing Diamond. I'll win it for the team! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! WE'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE! *pulls out Diamond Pickaxe* This should be useful. Wait... this is cheating... *switches it to an Iron Pickaxe* There we go! *starts mining underground*
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
#223 Posted: 10:50:24 23/07/2016
(Iron pickaxe is still cheating. There's no way for you to get iron, there's no forge for you to actually smelt the iron or molds to make a pickaxe head, but more importantly, it's not allowed to bring anything like that into the competition.)

(Also, to help people catch up...)

PREVIOUSLY ON SKYVIVOR!
Page 1-4 in general: All contestants except Trigger Happy arrive and set up their camps. Knight Mare brings food (fish) to the Traptanium camp. Trap Shadow checks for suspicious people due to his mission.

Challenge Start: Gem Hunt!
All powers are taken away (except Dreamcatcher's and Spitfire's hovering)
Several competitors suggest tactics for the challenge, all teams split up to cover more ground.

- Page 1
In general: A few of the contestants arrive.
Arrivals: Golden Queen, Wolfgang, Flashwing, Knight Mare, Dreamcatcher, Krankcase, Camo and Trap Shadow.

Flashwing is excited to be on the same team as GQ. GQ responds positively to this.
Quarrel between Dreamcatcher and Krankcase, then Krankcase runs away from Knight Mare.

- Page 2
In general: More of the contestants arrive, the teams start setting up their camps.
Arrivals: Luminous and Legendary Chop Chop

Dreamcatcher has no teammates yet, but gets help from GQ to set up the Imaginite camp.
Wolfgang offers to help, while Krankcase drags GQ back to the Traptanium site.
Knight Mare and Flashwing work on setting up the Traptanium camp.
More quarreling between Dreamcatcher and Krankcase, Wolfgang goes back to the Imaginite site.
Dreamcatcher summons her claws to set up the camp (powers are not deactivated yet).
Luminous arrives and goes fishing, but fails at it. Dreamcatcher pranks him while he fishes.
Krankcase is still being weird about Knight Mare, while Wolfgang keeps to himself, singing.
Dark Spyro and Hex discuss Legendary Chop Chop, due to his rivalry with Dark Spyro.

- Page 3
In general: Several more contestants arrive, Knight Mare brings food to the Traptanium camp.
Arrivals: Enigma, Torch, Drobot, Stormblade, Echo and Blackout

Flashwing goes for a swim, while Knight Mare starts fishing.
Luminous sits by the water, Flashwing splashes water at him, annoying him. Dreamcatcher high fives her.
Dreamcatcher is getting worried due to lack of teammates, but Torch and Drobot arrive shortly later.
Trap Shadow asks GQ about anyone suspicious, she points out Dark Spyro due to his strange behaviour.
Knight Mare brings fish back to the camp and starts cooking them at the fire. Flashwing goes to the camp too.
The rest of the Imaginites arrive, Luminous suggests them to help out with the camp.

- Page 4
In general: Trap Shadow checking for suspicious people, competitors begin the challenge.
Arrivals: Roller Brawl, Spitfire, Scratch and Pain-Yatta
Note: Trigger Happy has still not arrived!

Trap Shadow asks Echo about anyone suspicious, Luminous overhears this and swears that he did nothing.
Spitfire collapses from annoyance that he's on the same team as Roller Brawl and Knight Mare.
Trap Shadow points out that he hadn't even talked to Luminous, making him question Luminous.
Camo mentions to Trap Shadow that LG Chop Chop as suspicious, but Trap Shadow had already checked him.
Scratch arrives and is frantically looking for Whirlwind, despite her not being in the competition.
Luminous defends himself, saying he just got nervous because someone was suspecting him.
Krankcase still being weird around Knight Mare, Flashwing considers voting him off.

(For Page 5, just scroll up. Too lazy to add that ;P)
---
#224 Posted: 10:58:56 23/07/2016
smilie Wait... no pickaxes... I'll just to seal my mine up! *seals off mine, erasing evidence it existed*
---
#225 Posted: 11:40:32 23/07/2016
smilie *watches everyone*
smilie *continues looking for gems*
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#226 Posted: 12:26:08 23/07/2016
smilie *Catches a gleam* Hmmm... *looks around the corner and finds one.* Ah-ha, a Topaz here.
smilie Yumpin' Peppers! I found a Stardust Pearl!
smilie Yes, wake the whole neighborhood while you're at it.
#227 Posted: 12:30:05 23/07/2016
smilie *catches a gleam* It looks whitish, It's a pearl
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#228 Posted: 13:14:50 23/07/2016
smilie Fine! Just go off without telling me. I'm not hurt. -under breath- Well, actually I am....

smilie I'm going to find a ruby. Mark that down on your list.

smilie THERE ARE NO RUBIES!

smilie Well, that would make finding it hard. How about the garnet instead?

------Meanwhile--------

smilie Anyone see a gem? Anyone? Pearl, come here! Is there anyone here? At all? That could help me?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#229 Posted: 13:19:12 23/07/2016
smilie Scratch, I'll he;py you
---
#230 Posted: 13:27:28 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: night bomb guy
OOC: I can see the Steven Universe reference in that challenge.

smilie Gem Hunt, eh? Pssh. I could find that Stardust Glowing Diamond. I'll win it for the team! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! WE'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE! *pulls out Diamond Pickaxe* This should be useful. Wait... this is cheating... *switches it to an Iron Pickaxe* There we go! *starts mining underground*

<3 And yes this is a refrence to the upcoming episode Gem Hunt too!
---
#231 Posted: 13:59:15 23/07/2016
smilie Let's hope nobody does anything that's against our rules
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#232 Posted: 14:09:11 23/07/2016
smilie I'll help ya too, Scratch!
#233 Posted: 14:12:14 23/07/2016
smilie That's what friends are for Scratch
---
#234 Posted: 14:43:33 23/07/2016
I bet everyone will appreciate your help Nightmoon smilie

smilie Dreamcatcher! Have you found any gems? I've only found one, and it was pure luck. *sighs*
---
#235 Posted: 14:46:24 23/07/2016
smilie *watches everyone on the cameras*
---
#236 Posted: 15:15:17 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie Yeah Lumi! I found a rose quartz!

OOC: Im pretty sure everyone Pm'd me back the answers now! Even Pablo! Would it be ok to post the results? Yes or No is fine with me
---
#237 Posted: 15:24:21 23/07/2016
OOC: Yes
---
#238 Posted: 17:21:04 23/07/2016
((Sure!))

smilie Well, thanks for your help! You guys are nice. -continues searching-
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#239 Posted: 17:45:38 23/07/2016
smilie I WILL find that Diamond, no matter what it takes! *then, a rock with a note attached to it hits him in the head* OW! Who threw that rock? Oh, there's a note attached to it. Let's see... "Dear L-Chop Chop, I know where the diamond is, just follow the clues. -Dark Stealth Elf" Ah. Dark Stealth Elf found the diamond, ok, the first clue might be on the back of the note.
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#240 Posted: 18:05:57 23/07/2016
OOC: Gods, why does every RP I'm in seem to want to move on without me?

smilie Stormblade finds a garnet and returns to Drobot. "Got something!"

OOC: I think that's okay? If not sorry. I'm just trying to catch up.

smilie Blackout begins searching for any gems he can come across.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#241 Posted: 18:22:20 23/07/2016
smilie Well, finally. Someone listened. -draws in dirt- Okay, Stormblade has the garnet. -pause- I don't have any paper, so I'm just using what's available. Where to next?
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#242 Posted: 19:06:56 23/07/2016
smilie "I think Blackout was looking for whatever..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#243 Posted: 19:36:55 23/07/2016
smilie *watches everyone's every move*
smilie *nods*
---
#244 Posted: 19:41:31 23/07/2016
smilie Ok, "I would Dream of many things. But, one Dream that holds the next clue is participating in the gameshow" Hmm... DREAMCATCHER!!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:42:21 23/07/2016 by night bomb guy
#245 Posted: 19:54:35 23/07/2016
smilie *still hates Legendary Chop Chop*
---
#246 Posted: 19:55:41 23/07/2016
smilie Excuse me, Dreamcatcher?
---
#247 Posted: 20:15:06 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Hex

Ok last 10 secounds! The TrapTanium Have won! They have got immunity and the reward! But who will have second? 3 2 1.... Its a Tie!!!!

A tie the first round? WOW! thats quick! Well the tie breaker is...... Well since i cant think of anything how about you both lose? I like the sound of that! The two teams will be at elimination! But Only one person will go!

smilie : 0 Points
smilie : 2 Points
smilie 2 points
smilie 1 point
smilie 3 Points
smilie 1 point
Result: 11

Evilised
smilie : 1 point
smilie : 2 points
Painyatta: 0 Points (He didnt respond)
Result: 7

Imaginite
smilie : 1 Point
smilie : 0 Point
smilie : 0 Point
smilie : 2 points

Result: 7
Well good job! The reward for the Traptanium is All the crystals!!! *cricket* There shiny! *claps*

Please go back to camp! The elimination will begin shortly!
(I will PM the losing team(s) and you will tell me who you will vote off)
---
#248 Posted: 20:17:31 23/07/2016
OOC: Okay
---
#249 Posted: 21:19:52 23/07/2016
(Well, dangit, I've been asleep, so I didn't get to finish my search properly, oh well. Also wanted Flashwing to meet up with Roller Brawl at the beach, but that didn't get to happen either. So, have something quick and dirty instead.)

-at mountain base-
smilie picks a Lapis Lazuli out from a crack in the mountainside, then gallops back towards camp. On the way, she moves through where Krankcase found the Jasper, and discovers that he had missed a nearby Amethyst. She brings it back to camp as well.

-at the beach-
smilie digs a Sardonyx out of the sand and flies back to camp.

-back at the Traptanium camp-
smilie 'I got the Blue Sapphire and a Sardonyx! Did anyone else find any?'
smilie 'Lapis Lazuli and Amethyst, and I know Krankcase found Jasper. Regardless, we apparently won the challenge!'
smilie 'Wow, even though Trigger Happy is nowhere to be found? Impressive.'
smilie shrugs. 'Maybe he's lost somewhere, but heard the challenge announcement and found the Diamond for our team? Who knows, but I hope he turns up eventually. We'll probably need to be together for other challenges.'

They both celebrate with food, while waiting for the rest of the team to return to camp.

(I kinda wish we'd gotten 2 days for this challenge, considering how much there was to find XP)
(BTW, how do you determine if Dreamcatcher and Krankcase get points? Since you can't really ask yourself questions...)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:22:46 23/07/2016 by Nightmoon
#250 Posted: 21:29:31 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: My friend asked me a question that was the same amount of points! Well 2 questions!
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me