Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Best places to buy Traps cheap? [CLOSED]
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#1 Posted: 02:22:38 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Hey all. After I get all of the figures for Imaginators, I'm going to go back and complete some other games. I think my main issue is getting all of the traps, particularly the light and dark ones. I'm not concerned about the yawn traps. Also keep in mind that I only have one trap of every element, plus Kaos. With that in mind, do you guys know of any websites to buy traps at a reasonable price? To me, reasonable is no more than around $35, but I will for sure not go higher than $50. Also feel free to recommend any places to purchase traps in-store. So far, the best store that I have found for traps is Walgreens. They have a wide variety of earth, life, air, water, and undead there.

Thanks in advance!
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#2 Posted: 06:46:01 04/06/2016
Quote:
To me, reasonable is no more than around $35, but I will for sure not go higher than $50.

Is that for all traps or each traps?

The best places to get traps would be Swap meets, Charity stores and garage sales.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
#3 Posted: 08:06:02 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: mantez
Quote:
To me, reasonable is no more than around $35, but I will for sure not go higher than $50.

Is that for all traps or each traps?

The best places to get traps would be Swap meets, Charity stores and garage sales.

Each.

Ah yes. I haven't checked any garage sales yet.
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#4 Posted: 12:45:38 04/06/2016
Ebay also has some rather cheap non-Light/Dark/Kaos traps, around $2-6 each actually. There are also bundles of traps that pop up occasionally as well.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#5 Posted: 13:20:18 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: zookinator
Ebay also has some rather cheap non-Light/Dark/Kaos traps, around $2-6 each actually. There are also bundles of traps that pop up occasionally as well.

Yeah, and gamestop's selection is rather cheap is well, even if the stock is terrible. I just need a good retailer for those three light and dark traps.
---
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#6 Posted: 15:40:42 04/06/2016
The only Traps I see in stock at retail anymore, anywhere, are Water Traps... and a lot of them, too.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#7 Posted: 16:16:18 04/06/2016
In my opinion, Five Below. I was there about 4 - 5 days ago and since Imaginators was revealed and was gonna come out soon, traps have started appearing there. Didn't pay attention to the price, but usually skylanders like $10 would only be $5 there, so since they cut it down halfway, I assume traps will be $3 - $4.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#8 Posted: 16:34:50 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
In my opinion, Five Below. I was there about 4 - 5 days ago and since Imaginators was revealed and was gonna come out soon, traps have started appearing there. Didn't pay attention to the price, but usually skylanders like $10 would only be $5 there, so since they cut it down halfway, I assume traps will be $3 - $4.

Great! Unfortunately there aren't any Five Belows within 100 miles of where I live, but we're traveling soon, so I'll keep a lookout.
---
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#9 Posted: 19:58:07 04/06/2016

Five Below has SKYLANDERS? One opened near me recently, but I just figured it was an upgraded Dollar Tree or something!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#10 Posted: 22:39:42 04/06/2016
Quote: BoneGrunt

Five Below has SKYLANDERS? One opened near me recently, but I just figured it was an upgraded Dollar Tree or something!

Yep, it has skylanders in all of it's cheap glory.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#11 Posted: 22:39:54 04/06/2016
Second and Charles used too have traps. If you have one of their stores near you, you might get lucky.
---
Any last wishes?
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#12 Posted: 17:45:55 12/06/2016
HEY LOCAL DOLLAR STORE:

TRAP PACKS ARE GETTING OLD AND LOWER IN VALUE, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO...
(Hope they paint a fraction of their toy shelves with 'em one day)
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me