darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Reveal Video Analysis - Potential Reposes?
Page 1 of 1
Reveal Video Analysis - Potential Reposes? [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 11:55:50 02/06/2016 | Topic Creator

On Skylanders' Youtube channel, you can see this. There is a part where you see constellation-like images of altered skylanders. Could they possibly have a comeback? Or are they there just for show.

I'll at least give a list of who I see, or what I think I see:

Smasher: Bushwhack
Ninja: Trigger Happy
Bazooker: Chop Chop
Quickshot: Food Fight
Swashbucker: Ninjini
Bowslinger: Flameslinger

I speculated Bushwhack and Ninjini, and both are gimmick characters. So could we possibly get reposes of such gimmicks? With working abilities? Again, they may just be up there and nothing else.

EDIT: I also thought of the returning skylander NPC thing, which makes it a bit more unlikely for it to happen.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:57:29 02/06/2016 by LameLime
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#2 Posted: 12:27:56 02/06/2016
How many times does it have to be said. There are NO returning characters as figures. None. No reposes. Is it possible they are in the game as NPCS? Yes, but those are fan favorites they said. So people like Pop Fizz, Trigger Happy, Erupt or, Stealth Elf, etc.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3 Posted: 12:31:30 02/06/2016
I thought I saw them to when I first saw the constellations, but I only saw Food Fight and Trigger Happy
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4 Posted: 12:35:41 02/06/2016
I think it's just a way to show how many possibilities exsist.
They do look very similar, particularly the Swashbuckler, the Quickshot and the Bowslinger but they definitely aren't the old characters.

I also believe it isn't a matter of locked body shapes either, since the Quickshot character you can see in the trailer looks a lot different from that Food Fight-like model.
Maybe you start out with a similar preset, though.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me