darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Anyone Think They'll Continue Eon's Elite?
Page 1 of 1
Anyone Think They'll Continue Eon's Elite?
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#1 Posted: 07:25:55 02/06/2016 | Topic Creator
So yeah, the title's self explanatory. I mean, I didn't expect it at all in SuperChargers until they announced it. I honestly would like it if they continued it. It looks pretty easy to squeeze them in. I just hope Sunburn gets one, if they actually do it. Maybe we'll find out in a month.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:35:15 02/06/2016 by SpcePirateMnky
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#2 Posted: 07:42:17 02/06/2016
I think they'll continue.

Personally, I couldn't care less about them, but I don't see any reason to discontinue them neither. It's a tendecy which has survived through the five games, so...
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#3 Posted: 10:54:20 02/06/2016
They should complete Eon's Elite 2 (air & fire) before moving on to the 3rd iteration.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#4 Posted: 11:21:33 02/06/2016
Chill would really be the only one I care to have as an Elite but I assume they still need to go through the rest of series 1.
But my opinion is still that as long as the crystals remain supported I won't be playing any official skylanders characters again.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5 Posted: 11:25:35 02/06/2016
Yeah, I think Elites will be back, don't see any real reason to drop them.
I'm also going to bet Jet-Vac and Pop Fizz may be a part of it. I know they're not Spyro's Adventure, but I think they're the most likely to get elites this time around.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me