Page 1 of 1
Confusion and Delay
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 23:04:22 01/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Please excuse my somewhat large handful of questions since this was leaked, as I'm a bit confused to what's going on given that this is the day the game was announced.

First, I don't know if it was confirmed or not, but will different figures unlock extra content for customizing skylanders? Like parts and moves? The gimmick-landers are senseis, so will senseis be the only figures that can add to the customization? As I look at one of the screenshots, I see a list of parts on customization and some are blacked out, so I assume you have to unlock by in-game or by figures? (Disney Infinity anyone?)

Another thing: Do we know which figures are required for 100%? Will it be like SSC where you can fly through gates regardless of specific skylanders? Can senseis' abilities access specific areas like SWAP Force? I hope not, VV was pretty generous last year.

That's all I would like to ask. I'm getting this day-one and I'm in for the customization rather than the characters, unless I need them for more options.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#2 Posted: 23:05:22 01/06/2016
The senseis unlock special moves, but that's all we really know.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#3 Posted: 23:12:58 01/06/2016
Well, we also know there are shrines (basically chests), which require Senseis of specific Battle Classes to access, similarly to Swap Zones. The shrines seemingly only serve to unlock extra customization for Creations of the corresponding classes.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me