Page 1 of 1
Wii, 3DS and mobile (iOS/Android)
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 16:29:11 01/06/2016 | Topic Creator
This tidbit stood out to me today...

http://www.skylandersinquirer....u-need-to-know/

Quote:
No word yet on whether there will be a “mini” version of Skylanders Imaginators on the Wii or 3DS. Activision did confirm there is no iPad or mobile versions of Skylanders Imaginators.

Not at all surprised that the mobile version was cut. Odd that they're willing to comment on that, but not the 3DS or Wii versions...
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 16:49:32 01/06/2016
3DS and Wii weren't in the Press Release so I'd assume they're not making them this year. If it means a better game, I'm all for some sacrifices!
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#3 Posted: 16:52:53 01/06/2016
I did notice that the official announcement blog post doesn't mention a Wii or 3DS version of the game, which is interesting. I can understand dropping the Wii (finally), but the 3DS version being dropped is a bit of a surprise to me (if they actually are). That means there are basically no "on-the-go" options for the game. :/ But I guess as I've said before, if it means they'll be putting more resources into the main game, then I can get behind it.
---
Purple dragon.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:58:16 01/06/2016 by Sboy13
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4 Posted: 17:12:37 01/06/2016
Mobile being cut and removing the downloadable version of the game made good business sense--they've finally acknowledged that their game doesn't fit neatly into the mobile space, although Battlecast is a GREAT compromise and an idea that might actually get mobile fans interest.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me