Page 1 of 1
skylanders weekend at gamestop?? [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 04:14:34 28/05/2016 | Topic Creator
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pag...rs-weekend-530/

i have a feeling this is gonna be some kinda sky6 preorder circlejerk
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#2 Posted: 04:16:05 28/05/2016
That's probably right. Maybe they will also be getting Buzz Wing and Thrillipede that weekend...
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#3 Posted: 12:26:50 28/05/2016
Quote: ninja9351
That's probably right. Maybe they will also be getting Buzz Wing and Thrillipede that weekend...

That's just what I was thinking. I hope this is the case. My ideal situation for this would be Thrillipede and Buzz Wing, some Skylanders 6 stuff (preorders if it has been announced before then, perhaps) and possibly some sales on the Battlecast Cards. That'd be my cup of tea, but we will probably find out more about what this has to offer closer to the time. I'll call my local Gamestop later to see if they know anything about what's happening.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#4 Posted: 12:32:36 28/05/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

That's just what I was thinking. I hope this is the case. My ideal situation for this would be Thrillipede and Buzz Wing, some Skylanders 6 stuff (preorders if it has been announced before then, perhaps) and possibly some sales on the Battlecast Cards. That'd be my cup of tea, but we will probably find out more about what this has to offer closer to the time. I'll call my local Gamestop later to see if they know anything about what's happening.

It's all in California, dude. It seems to be a special event
#5 Posted: 14:01:59 28/05/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

I don't think so. When I click the link it shows me Gamestops that are near me, so it would mean that it's probably an all-stores thing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:02:07 28/05/2016 by Chompy-King257
#6 Posted: 14:08:21 28/05/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

I don't think so. When I click the link it shows me Gamestops that are near me, so it would mean that it's probably an all-stores thing.

Oh wow, yeah I'm an idiot. I clicked the link and it took me to Zap's zip code. My bad.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#7 Posted: 14:28:31 28/05/2016
That's probably when they get in Buzz Wing and Thrillipede, plus a clearance type thing to get rid of stock like they did when King Cobra Cadabra came out last year. I would expect similar sales (B1G1 free, half price dual packs, Eon's Elite on sale, etc.).
#8 Posted: 15:38:40 28/05/2016
Looking forward to this. Hope it's something good and not just a fancy name for nothing but a clearance sale. Gamestop usually has good things going on, especially this year with Nightfall and Missile-Tow Dive-Clops.
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#9 Posted: 00:20:26 29/05/2016
I remember last year, two days after they had announced the game, my Gamestop had a SuperChargers end cap display up. Of course none of the boxes had a figure list and we had to suffer for a few months to figure out what our new characters were but it amazed me by how fast they were able to spam the new game and that they were already nagging me about pre-ordering the new game. Like is anyone REALLY worried about getting locked out on their Skylanders anymore? They are everywhere on day one and won't sell out. Also TRU usually has some sale going on day one and Gamestop never discounts a thing on the first day.

Anyway, I wonder which day Gamestop will be getting their Sky 6 POPs? If it arrives early, then we could get it leaked by some GS employee that peeked into the box. I think they are dated coded though, like anyone would pay attention to that.
---
Stay Cool!
#10 Posted: 00:51:05 29/05/2016
So, I went to my Gamestop and asked, but the manager had no news of this. They looked it up on their computer, but there was nothing they could find. smilie

Maybe they will know more closer to the time.
---
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#11 Posted: 02:09:29 29/05/2016
So, I went to my Gamestop and asked, but the manager had no news of this. They looked it up on their computer, but there was nothing they could find. smilie

Maybe they will know more closer to the time.

That's what they said when I went there.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#12 Posted: 02:49:39 29/05/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

If that is the case, then I guess we can expect that next week reveal to be true then. No point in pre-ordering a game if the game's not even announced.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#13 Posted: 11:19:57 29/05/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Quote: ZapNorris

If that is the case, then I guess we can expect that next week reveal to be true then. No point in pre-ordering a game if the game's not even announced.

That never stopped Pokemon Sun and Moon!
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#14 Posted: 03:49:19 31/05/2016
Will this be featured in their Weekly Ad tomorrow?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me