Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Reaction to "Be Cool Scooby-Doo"
Page 1 of 1
Reaction to "Be Cool Scooby-Doo" [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 18:01:23 27/05/2016 | Topic Creator
After acquiring the LEGO Dimensions Team Pack of Scooby-Doo today, I was looking back at this TV series. When I first saw the promo-thing on one of Canada's channels last Fall, I'm thinking "AGH? What happened to you all? When did this become Family Guy mixed with Bob's Burgers?" Personally I prefer the classic Scooby-Doo style which they always did back then until now. Oh the memories watching it almost every evening before bed.

What's your opinion on this odd variation of SD?
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 20:07:38 27/05/2016
At least it's better than Scooby Apocalypse.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3 Posted: 20:09:12 27/05/2016
I'm still butt hurt about Mystery Incorporated being cancelled. It was such a good show!
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#4 Posted: 20:23:46 27/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: StriderSwag

Yep, I see why.

What does Shaggy look like a splice of Waluigi and Westley from Princess Bride??
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5 Posted: 20:39:02 27/05/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
I'm still butt hurt about Mystery Incorporated being cancelled. It was such a good show!

Hehe it was my guilty pleasure smilie

My favourite will always be 'What's new, Scooby Doo?' since that's what I grew up with.
#6 Posted: 21:31:18 27/05/2016
Quote: yelvy

My favourite will always be 'What's new, Scooby Doo?' since that's what I grew up with.

I like What's New Scooby Doo, but Mystery Incorporated had an actual narrative and I was really invested in the overarching plot
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#7 Posted: 21:38:18 27/05/2016
Quote: yelvy

I like What's New Scooby Doo, but Mystery Incorporated had an actual narrative and I was really invested in the overarching plot

Me too, though I used to always miss half the episodes :/
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#8 Posted: 23:50:53 27/05/2016
I grew up with the original Scooby Doo series (Scooby Doo, Where Are You?, New Scooby Movies, 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo, The Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show, A Pup Named Scooby Doo, What's New, Scooby Doo?). I also liked Mystery Incorporated.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#9 Posted: 00:29:46 28/05/2016
the fact that i actually like the first two scooby doo live action movies unironically shows that i have no standards for the series

they can do whatever they want at this point, because if they don't deviate from the norm it'll just be another show in the series that has been literally beaten to death
#10 Posted: 02:38:00 28/05/2016
Quote: Kitty
the fact that i actually like the first two scooby doo live action movies unironically shows that i have no standards for the series

they can do whatever they want at this point, because if they don't deviate from the norm it'll just be another show in the series that has been literally beaten to death

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES THEM
#11 Posted: 02:50:10 28/05/2016

The first one was **** but I enjoyed the sequel a LOT more. Plus, Matthew Lillard is an AMAZING Shaggy.
#12 Posted: 02:54:46 28/05/2016

The first one was **** but I enjoyed the sequel a LOT more. Plus, Matthew Lillard is an AMAZING Shaggy.

The first one is so much better than the second one imo
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#13 Posted: 03:50:33 28/05/2016

The first one is so much better than the second one imo

I like how there's so many villains used in reference to the original Scooby Doo Where Are You in the second one.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me