Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > Why close the Skylanders: Universe and tLoS 3D Boards?
Page 1 of 1
Why close the Skylanders: Universe and tLoS 3D Boards? [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 19:19:25 22/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I was just looking through the board list and I started wondering .... why are they even closed? I mean, I know that they were cancelled/discontinued and all, but why is there the need to close off their boards entirely? Are we not allowed to talk about them because they are no longer around?
And sorry if there has already been questions about this.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 19:27:47 22/05/2016
I guess it's because there's so little to talk about it's better to use General, no one's going to look back at those now that the game is closed and the movie was cancelled. Wouldn't be surprised to see Cloud Patrol next since it hasn't had updates in years or posts.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:28:51 22/05/2016 by Bifrost
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 19:41:25 22/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Yeah, but I'm sure there are some people that may still want to talk about them?
I get it that there would be hardly any talk about them, but there is little to no talk in the Spyro games boards themselves. Like really, the Spyro the Dragon Mobile board only has 10 topics, haha.
It just seems weird to me to close a whole board. XD
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#4 Posted: 19:49:21 22/05/2016
I kinda thought the same thing, but there's only so many topics you can make over closed/cancelled projects, and they've probably already been covered.

Skylanders universe: 'Oh hey I remember this game, why was it closed, it was so good, etc.'

TLOS 3D: 'I wonder how it would have been, why was it cancelled, it looked so good, etc.'
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#5 Posted: 19:50:11 22/05/2016
Also clueless "When is this coming out?" topics for the latter.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me