Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Custom Ideas [CLOSED]
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#1 Posted: 11:41:42 21/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I was looking at my extra Frightful Fiesta (that I really don't like much), and started to wonder...that hat would look really good on some other skylanders!
So this is a simple custom idea for any skylander using the Frightful Fiesta hat (or normal if you want the red one). I did it in under 10 minutes.

Simply use scissors or some sort special knife to cut the hat from where it is connected to Fiesta. Then scrape or sand off the excess plastic on the hat. Now pick a skylander (and choose wisely), to super glue the hat onto.
Done, and easy.

I plan on getting more fiestas, and painting the hats in the future to put on other skylanders. I may upload some pictures once I find something to take them with.
I am also looking for other ideas anyone else may have that involve taking parts from other skylanders.
My next projects are:
- The Fright Rider, riding Trail Blazer
- Voodood riding Fright, the ostrich
- Party hats made out of Fiesta's horn
- Chopper propeller hats
- Flame ring crowns from Double Dare Trigger Happy
-Funny Bone riding the Rocky Roll rock.
- And some miscellaneous weapon swaps
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 11:43:59 21/05/2016
You could save up what'd you spend on dupe Fiestas and just make the hats out of oven-bake clay...? That's what I did with my All Hallows' Eve Hex.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:44:24 21/05/2016 by Bifrost
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#3 Posted: 11:52:58 21/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I'd rather have the genuine material and design...and the much nicer looking choice in my own opinion. I am also not getting a horde of Fiestas, just a few. I can find them decently cheap anyway. (I also suck at working with clay)
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:53:54 21/05/2016 by Echo2VX
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me