Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Kaos Mii [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 22:04:58 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Howdy folks! It's me, Chompy-King257. I just have to ask your advice. As some of you might know, I got the new Super Smash Bros. very recently for the Wii U. I'm having a lot of fun with it. I've made a ton of Mii fighters already, like Waluigi, myself, and basically every Undertale character. However, I have a new Mii I'd like to add to my roster of fighters - Kaos, the Dark Portal Master and arch-nemesis of the Skylanders. So, I've made the Mii, and I'm ready to scan it from 3DS and into my Wii U so I can make him a fighter. However, there is just one problem. What kind of fighter would he be - a brawler or a gunner? A brawler could work in some ways. I mean, the main reason I'm even considering making him a brawler is because of the fact that one of the default costumes is the Vampire Garb, which is the perfect outfit for him. It looks very similar to his Emperor Kaos robes. This could work if I give Kaos the right moves, but would it make sense for him to be fighting via hand-to-hand combat? I mean, he's never really been seen to fight physically before unless he's a giant monster or under some kind of magic spell. Then there's the gunner. I feel like the gunner would work because it would capture the use of Kaos' spells and magic. However, I don't think there would be many outfits that would fit him, and some attacks that a gunner has don't really fit Kaos. I'm not really sure what kind of fighter he should be, and that's why I am seeking out your help. What fighter do you think he should be? I'd be very grateful any help or suggestions.

Cheers,
- Chompy-King257
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 23:23:20 19/05/2016
I'd say Brawler, but if you want to make him a Gunner, you have the Mage and Geno outfits that could work too.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#3 Posted: 00:40:42 20/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: StriderSwag
I'd say Brawler, but if you want to make him a Gunner, you have the Mage and Geno outfits that could work too.

Thank you for the help!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me