Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
First | Previous | Page 6 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#251 Posted: 11:10:27 27/06/2016
[[pretty sure that's not allowed. you'd end with 7 characters. max is 6]]

I stared at everyone, arms crossed.

[[sorry, I seriously can't reply to little...]]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#252 Posted: 23:30:33 27/06/2016
as I think I draw my sword and stared at it examining the blade deep in thought.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Dragonsrcool Red Sparx Gems: 28
#253 Posted: 21:43:46 28/06/2016
[The 2 are in 1 avatar...if that is allowed]
---
Dragons are the best!
#254 Posted: 12:33:33 29/06/2016
[[still ends you up with 7 characters, unless they're form changers, yet I still count that as two seperate characters, 'cause it's unfair if one character can be two at the same time.]]
Dragonsrcool Red Sparx Gems: 28
#255 Posted: 14:59:52 29/06/2016
( 1 character out of the 2 could only be seen by the other character)
---
Dragons are the best!
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#256 Posted: 15:14:02 29/06/2016
Is this even still accepting? If it is is kind of like to join...
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#257 Posted: 13:21:28 30/06/2016
[[Hmmg. I don't think so. Still is two characters to me.]]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#258 Posted: 21:57:49 02/07/2016
((If I was still running the RP I wouldnt accept 2 characters in a avatar, it doesnt work out))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#259 Posted: 00:43:06 03/07/2016 | Topic Creator
[Well, if that's what Prex says, then that's how it's gonna be. Sorry, pal.]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#260 Posted: 23:17:10 03/07/2016
HELLOOOO
I asked if it was too late to join.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#261 Posted: 00:29:42 04/07/2016 | Topic Creator
[Oh, whoops! Sure, you can join.]
---
#262 Posted: 01:43:20 04/07/2016
Quote: prextail202
I smiled slightly, "I've been calling you Shadme for ages," I told her, "If I told you, It'd be hard to believe..." I added and paused for a moment, before speaking again and this would probably come to a very big surprise to her, "I-I'm Prextail202, Aka Prex, aka Felis." I told her and sighed, "Being changed into someone so different is such a hassle to get used to, being gender swapped, the much deeper voice, being so tall, it's all foreign to me,"

((Just so this doesnt get lost for Shadme ^-^))
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#263 Posted: 15:25:54 01/08/2016
While I waited for the newcomer to respond, I heard Storm's comments. "Don't worry, I don't swear either," I chuckled to her. "I don't mind self-censorship." Hence the constant usage of Palutena instead of God. She was a god, so...
"You might be right about that attraction thing," I mused next. "I suppose we'll just have to be careful." I cast the new arrival a glance, then my eyes flickered back to Storm. There were a wide variety of creatures for sure, but they all seemed to be human in mindset. Add on the fact that some of us had confirmed we'd transformed into other characters and, well, that explained why I was so sympathetic. "I can practice using my Asimi Bow later, I suppose. When we have time."
After a hesitation, I heard the newcomer introduce himself. Rather...herself. I gasped, taking in the arrival with a new light as I stared straight at her. No way...it couldn't have been true...but it sounded so right! The name, her knowledge, the changes she listed...
Making up my mind, I leapt at Prex with a hug. "Oh my gosh! I believe you. It's so good to see you, Prex!" I stepped back sheepishly, flapping my wings to straighten some crooked feathers. I blushed slightly as I glanced at Storm again. So much for being careful. "How'd you get here?"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#264 Posted: 02:40:39 02/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skyhunter
Angels and dragons and foxes... oh my! This was turning out to be quite the odd experience as I managed to catch up to Prex. She was conversing with someone else that appeared mostly human, though one thing tipped me off that she was anything but: she had wings. Feathery black wings kind of like... well, an angel's. She looked very familiar too; her face, voice, and clothes were ones I'd seen/heard before, and I'd recognize that black and red hair anywhere. That's Shadmé! So not only were Austin and Prex here, but Shadmé too? This had to be more than a coincidence. This whole thing was bringing to mind a certain RP I had participated in a while back...

Regardless, I decided to introduce myself at the very least. "Uh, hey there?" I asked Shadmé rather awkwardly. "I feel like I know you from somewhere."

[Just leaving this here...]
---
#265 Posted: 02:48:26 02/08/2016
I was taken by surprise as the angel suddenly hugged me, but soon smiled and couldn't help but hug her back for a second, when she stepped back I looked at her with a smile, but then when she asked how I got here, I frowned slightly, "I'm afraid that I have no idea whatsoever..." I added, and sighed, "Of all characters, I had to be turned into someone completely different than who I really was, this is going to be a challenge to get used to..." I then added, "But hey, at least he's cool,"
---
#266 Posted: 03:13:27 02/08/2016
OoC: FRICK
I'm so sorry, Skyhunter! There were a ton of posts to go through. ;~; I must've missed it. I'll make it up to you!

"Yeah, but considering your interests throughout the years, when have one of your favorite characters ever lined up with your appearance?" I laughed, joking with her. "I mean, there were the Creepypastas, then the Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus characters, not to mention Hetalia and Five Nights at Freddy's..." Once again, I had to thank my lucky stars that I was Shadmé the angel. I hoped I'd stay that way for a good long time.
I'd been repositioned after the hug. Only now did I notice that another user-turned-avatar had been behind Prex. I immediately felt a surge of guilt for not saying hello to him earlier- now that I thought about it, he had greeted me, albeit quietly- and also, he was a very signature OC, one I knew from plenty of RP experience.
"Sorry about that," I apologized. I held out a hand to shake, before realizing how silly it was to try to shake hands (paws) with a fennec fox. "I'm a bit excited. It's an, uh, personality flaw. I think." I soon realized he hadn't addressed me by name, like many of the others had. In addition to my guilt, I felt a tad worried. Could I be wrong in my assumption? What if it was someone else and he'd get mad if I guessed and was wrong? I decided to take a neutral venture until I could gauge his next response. "I must say, you look pretty darn familiar as well. My name's Shadmé. Does that ring any bells?" I glanced between him and Prextail hopefully.
---
#267 Posted: 03:27:50 02/08/2016
ooc: it's been so long I forgot were I went lol.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#268 Posted: 14:46:07 02/08/2016
I stared at everyone, not really bothering to make myself noticed. Honestly, I wasn't up for conversing, or social contact to begin with. It must've been the effect of my avatar...or...something... I shrugged. "I'm leaving." I announced bluntly before turning around and actually leaving. If someone bothered to go after me I'd shrugged them off. At this point I felt ignored anyways.

((Now this is the only post I do throughout my holidays. smilie. Cya))
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#269 Posted: 18:59:51 02/08/2016
OOC: Wow this topic sure picked up! I was worried that it had died or something. Pffft. smilie

I had been lying motionless on the ground for a while. In all honesty, I woke up a few moments after I fell asleep. There seemed to be people meeting up and getting excited, so of course it'd be getting pretty loud. I made a mental sigh and slowly got back up, putting my jacket back on. I just zoned away from the group a little and watched them from a distance. I didn't really know many of these people and vise-versa, so I tried to keep myself unnoticed - but that seemed kinda pointless, seeing as my eyes gave off a bright-ish red glow for the most part. Nontheless, I shrugged it off and just leaned against a tree.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:01:00 02/08/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#270 Posted: 16:41:39 03/08/2016
Name: Fury (Because why not, it's what everyone calls me)
Your 6 avatars?:
Character 1: Phosphora (I know there's a Pikachu but can we maybe ignore it...?)
Character 2: Robin
Character 3: Corrin
Character 4: Takumi
Character 5: Rift the Light Rift Dragon
Character 6: Shadow the Hidden Bolt Dragon
Personality: Shy, but can be rather talkative at times. Often switches between talkative and quiet.
Other?: I don't know what to put here?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#271 Posted: 03:43:12 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[FuryBeam Accepted!]
[@Shadme Aw, it's okay! You did your best. *hugs*]

I knew it! My eyes lit up and I involuntarily wagged my tail as the angel girl introduced herself. "Shadmé!" I greeted her with a grin. Shadmé was another friend of mine. We'd been through a good amount of RPs together on darkSpyro, and though we had our rough patches, it usually worked out in the end. So, as you can imagine with me being a socially awkward hermit that spends most of his time sitting as his computer desk, meeting so many of the friends I'd met online was pretty awesome. She seemed to be playing it safe, not immediately jumping to the conclusion of who I was in case she was wrong, kind of like what I was doing, too. Great minds think alike, I guess.

"And as you might've guessed, I must be the one and only-" Pause for dramatic effect.... "Skyhunter!"
---
#272 Posted: 03:56:27 04/08/2016
(Idiot me didn't think about this before: Where do I start?)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#273 Posted: 04:32:22 04/08/2016
Ooc: if it makes you feel better Fury i lost track on where i'm at for now. Seriously guys who am i with at the moment becase i completly forgot.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#274 Posted: 11:45:26 04/08/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Ooc: if it makes you feel better Fury i lost track on where i'm at for now. Seriously guys who am i with at the moment becase i completly forgot.

OOC: You're in the same place we are, I believe. Maybe you should go back and read some of your past posts?
#275 Posted: 14:09:50 04/08/2016
"It is you!" I responded happily, mirroring Skyhunter's smile. "Not many people I know have a fennec OC, but I had to be sure. I'm glad you're here!" Sweet! So Prex, Storm, NINJAsk, Skyhunter and I were all in one place. All friends of mine. All RPers. All DS users. How odd...
"Well, unless being here is a bad thing," I amended. "I have no clue what's going on, besides the fact that I'm getting heavy Avatar Mishap flashbacks and that I'm my OC. Perhaps we'll figure it out? Storm, NINJAsk and I were planning on exploring to make a camp of sorts..." I turned my head here and there, only to realize two critical facts. One: there a dark-looking skeleton watching us (another user?) and two: NINJAsk was nowhere to be found.
I'm leaving...Had someone said that while I was waiting for Skyhunter's response? It must've been NINJAsk. I felt a surge of frustration. These were her friends as well as mine! Why did she feel no interest in meeting them? If her avatar was affecting her personality, then this could end poorly. Delta was powerful yet aloof.
My eyes laid on the skeleton a heartbeat more before I turned back to the rest of the group. "Uh...NINJAsk's gone."
---
#276 Posted: 15:57:28 04/08/2016
It was kind of touching watching all these people getting to know eachother face-to-face, despite the different forms they they were in. I'm not gonna lie, I slightly envied them. The only users here that I was acquainted with were Shade and Blackwing - and she had already left to who knows where. I looked down a bit for a moment as I was in thought, but as I looked up again, I saw that the angel girl, apperently known as Shadmé, was looking at me. I slightly flinched and shifted my eyes awkwardly to the side. I honestly didn't expect anyone to give me a care of attention, so it slightly caught me off guard. Although, she immediately looked away after and addressed Blackwing/NINJAsk's leave. I debated with myself if I should try and talk to them or just stay where I was. I was really awkward when it came to socializing with new people, but I still didn't want to be left out of all this. And it wasn't like I could stand there forever like an idiot. I WOULD have to talk with some of them eventually, so maybe I should start early...? ... But I didn't move. Ugh... Why is it so hard to make such a simple decision?! I growled a little in frustration and just continued to debate with myself.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:06:00 04/08/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#277 Posted: 17:11:02 04/08/2016
((Ah f*dge why not.))

The darkness seemed to fill my vision as I walked through the forest. Its quiet atmosphere made me able to hear my own breathing.
I felt like I wanted or perhaps even needed to be alone, but at the same time, something itched. Normally, one would ponder over such an itch they couldn't scratch, but I knew very well what it was. My mind would have been filled with fear and terror, ut again, it was like my own personality was being consumed by Delta's. If this would go on I might end up losing memories, one by one.

Finally, I found myself a suitable tree to release my last frustation on. Once I punched it, the tree snapped, crashing down like a stone pillar. Bats flew around for a bit but quietness soon returned.

With that nick of frustation out, a new worry attacked my mind; Delta's powers are beyond one's imagination, but they could easely call me out of commision if I wasn't going to treat them. I began looking for herbs restlessly, even if I had lost all kinds of emotion along the way. On fact, I had lost the will to stand.

All this thinking only caused to make something happen. Something I feared aall the way to here....

Before I knew it, I released a high radiation of telepathic waves, causing animals around me to flee. I was notthing but rage, unleashing its fury and-I crashed onto the ground, panting.

With the last amound of care for my own self-being, I shouted on the top of my lungs before losing any sence of the world around me.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#278 Posted: 20:48:05 04/08/2016
((BlackWing, could the main group feel the shockwave?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#279 Posted: 20:59:44 04/08/2016
((Yeah, you can. Its way weaker than near its source, though, so it might just ferl as the wind picking up for a second.))
#280 Posted: 21:20:10 04/08/2016
I feel the shockwave "what's going on?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#281 Posted: 23:41:53 04/08/2016
(Still no clue where to start... I'm half tempted to ask if I can just fall from the sky. That'd be fun.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#282 Posted: 17:47:25 06/08/2016
Quote: ShadowMewX
OoC: FRICK
I'm so sorry, Skyhunter! There were a ton of posts to go through. ;~; I must've missed it. I'll make it up to you!

"Yeah, but considering your interests throughout the years, when have one of your favorite characters ever lined up with your appearance?" I laughed, joking with her. "I mean, there were the Creepypastas, then the Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus characters, not to mention Hetalia and Five Nights at Freddy's..." Once again, I had to thank my lucky stars that I was Shadmé the angel. I hoped I'd stay that way for a good long time.
I'd been repositioned after the hug. Only now did I notice that another user-turned-avatar had been behind Prex. I immediately felt a surge of guilt for not saying hello to him earlier- now that I thought about it, he had greeted me, albeit quietly- and also, he was a very signature OC, one I knew from plenty of RP experience.
"Sorry about that," I apologized. I held out a hand to shake, before realizing how silly it was to try to shake hands (paws) with a fennec fox. "I'm a bit excited. It's an, uh, personality flaw. I think." I soon realized he hadn't addressed me by name, like many of the others had. In addition to my guilt, I felt a tad worried. Could I be wrong in my assumption? What if it was someone else and he'd get mad if I guessed and was wrong? I decided to take a neutral venture until I could gauge his next response. "I must say, you look pretty darn familiar as well. My name's Shadmé. Does that ring any bells?" I glanced between him and Prextail hopefully.

"Hahah yeah, I guess you're right," I added, "Gundam's more normal than Foxy or BEN any day," I then responded, smiling a little, acting pretty much completely out of character of who I had become. "So, any leads on what we should do now?" I asked, and then blinked, "If this works the same way as Avatar Mishap... Did anyone happen to change avatars yet?" I then asked curiously, bringing up another question, did this follow the events of a very very memorable RP on DS?
---
#283 Posted: 02:13:31 07/08/2016
((I have, from Greninja to Delta. I think Shadme witnissed that, or someone else.))
#284 Posted: 18:39:51 07/08/2016
OoC: I was actually jokingly going to suggest you do that, Fury. smilie If you do, be wary of the distance to fall, or you may have to account for broken limbs. *cough*redwes/Darin*cough*

"If being a guy when you're actually a girl is considered normal," I responded to her statement with a bit of a laugh, still trying to keep an eye out for wherever NINJAsk had gone. "Actually, yeah. NINJAsk did. It was kind of scary. These pixels came out of the ground, surrounded her, then spat her out as the new character. Perhaps it was a completely digitalized transformation?"
My musings were cut off as a medium-sized shockwave came from in front of me, promptly knocking me to the ground. My limbs flailed, barely of my own volition, as I tried to regain my footing. Ugh...what was that?
As quickly as it had come, it was gone. Waiting for my throbbing heart to stop pounding, I shakily made my way to my feet. "Is everyone alright?" I called tentatively. It may not have been the biggest shockwave in the history of existence, but as a person who'd never experienced one, albeit never expected one on this kind of environment, it had come as a shock. Literally and figuratively. "I...I think I know the source of the quake, if anyone wants to investigate..."
Was it even safe to pursue the source? It could be putting everyone in danger. But I figured I'd ask. What if NINJAsk was involved, off on her own, facing shifting ground that she might not be able to control? I'd definitely head that way, despite the dangers...for her sake.
---
#285 Posted: 19:29:01 07/08/2016
My face reddened a little, "...I completely disregarded that fact.." I added and sighed, "And that happened to her? If I'm as vulnerable to change as I was in Avatar Mishap, I'm in for the adventure that's for sure.." I added, trying to think back on what other characters I could become, but really it just drew to a blank. "But, if you ever need a guinea pig for testing the theory of environment or event induced change I guess I could help out," I responded, but before I could say anything else the small shock wave gave me quite a surprise. "I-I'm alright," I responded in Gundam's deep voice, "If you wish to pursue the source I'll tag along if you want," I then added, looking at the winged humanoid in front of me. "I might not be too used to this body but I could probably defend myself, Gundam's pretty stealthy,"
---
#286 Posted: 20:42:44 07/08/2016
(I'm going to just fall from the sky because why not someone save me)

I felt wind rushing in my face and opened my eyes. Oh joy, I was falling from the sky. I looked to see a couple people on the ground. "HEY!" I called. "I may or may not be falling and I may or may not need some help not ending up dead on the ground!" That was probably not the best way to get someone's attention, but hopefully it would work.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#287 Posted: 21:20:30 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Prex and Shadme's talk of changing avatars made me reflect back to the Avatar Mishap. Depending on who it was a user became, it could either be beneficial at best, or a complete nightmare at worst. Side effects often included, but were not limited to, temporary amnesia, believing themselves to truly be the character they had become, turning evil for a period, difficulty controlling themselves, and in my case, major headaches trying to fix things. Over the course of the adventure, some like Prex had changed many, many times, while others like Shadme kept one form throughout the whole thing. I had changed a few times, but not by much; I was always some variation of a fennec fox, be it an ordinary one, to an anthro, to even Foxtail himself. I did turn on my friends briefly... I shuddered at that thought. Could it happen again?

As I sat pondering, my big ears twitched as a voice landed on them. It sounded distant, but fearful; another user, maybe? I quickly surveyed the area. There was a dark skeleton that seemed to have caught Shadme's eye, and actually looked a little familiar, but I doubted it was him. I randomly looked up in time to see something- no, someone plummeting from the sky. That ain't good! I would've tried to catch the falling person, but I was hesitant; even though I made Foxtail bigger than an average fennec fox for simplicity's sake, he was still pretty small. Catching her myself would probably end in major injury for both of us. Not really knowing what else to do, I just shouted "Heads up!" and hoped that I'd get someone's attention.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#288 Posted: 21:22:16 07/08/2016
The sound of the shockwave startled Storm, and panicked, she jumped in front of Shadme. "WHATS GOING ON," she said. Only then did she realize that she nearly flattened her friend. "Oh, oh, sorry. I was nervous, that's all."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#289 Posted: 21:30:17 07/08/2016
"HELLOOOOOOOO!" I yelled, waving my arms around. "Anybody hear me? ANYBODY AT ALL?" I sighed and crossedc my arms, noticing something. They had something on them. I raised them in front of my face and found myself staring at two black armbands that stretched along my forearm, with a few vines twined around them. They looked very familiar... Oh. I was Phosphora. I found it odd, but I shrugged it off. I tried floating and found that I could. Floating a little ways towards the ground, I called, "Nevermind! I can fly!"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#290 Posted: 21:33:54 07/08/2016
I blinked upon hearing Sky's shout, and soon realized that someone was indeed falling from
The sky. With my quick thoughts I swiftly ran and attempted to catch them right before they hit the ground. However, they managed to catch themself just fine and I stopped right in front of them with a abrupt haunt. Probably not knowing who I was, this mysterious user might find me a bit intimidating, and my voice probably didn't help it, "...Are you alright...?" I asked, recognizing the character almost instantly, but I kept my mouth shut for now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:57 07/08/2016 by prextail202
#291 Posted: 21:34:27 07/08/2016
"Yep, I'm perfectly fine," I said. "So, uh, who are you?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:39:23 07/08/2016 by FuryBeam136
#292 Posted: 21:42:15 07/08/2016
"...Appearance wise, I'm Gundam Tanaka," I responded to the Kid Icarus character turned user, "However, does DarkSpyro.net seem familiar to you?" I then asked, "If so, Perhaps Prextail202 will ring a bell...?"
---
#293 Posted: 21:44:02 07/08/2016
While I was still standing there like a total moron, there were two things that caught my attention greatly: 1. There was this shockwave... Thing... That came from the forest. My best guess was Blackwing had something to do with it, seeing as she went in the forest... 2. There was this screaming person falling from the sky. (Kinda makes me wonder if that's how I came here. I was unconscious before I woke up...)

Seeing someone new come kind of made me feel better about my presence for some reason. I guess it'd take some attention away from me if I decided to go and talk with these people. I hesitantly and slowly walked a bit out into the open, not really near anyone, but close enough for them to see me a little better. I stared up at the person falling, now flying, in the sky. They looked kind of odd. They had vines around their arms... But anyway, I still just stood there, merely watching, hoping the situation would get a little less hard for me to deal with.
#294 Posted: 21:45:26 07/08/2016
"Oh, Prextail!" I said. "Yep, definitely. I actually think there was this one time... nevermind, that's not important. I'm FuryBeam136, and I may or may not have been stalking random S&N topics therefore seeing your name and you maybe not seeing mine. Greetings!"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#295 Posted: 22:16:11 07/08/2016
I smiled a bit, "Oh, ahahah, I do know you!" I said with a small smile, "It's nice to meet you," I then added. "So, did you just wake up here falling from the sky or were you here previously...?" I asked curiously.
---
#296 Posted: 22:18:35 07/08/2016
"I was just falling," I said. "I'm just wondering, since I think I MIGHT be imagining things, if I'm the only one who thinks I'm currently Phosphora. Just out of curiousity. Sort of." I felt really awkward, because chances are I was annoying one of the users I'd have liked to get to know better with my repetitive-ness.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#297 Posted: 22:48:25 07/08/2016
"Thank you, Prex and Storm," I said with a smile, straightening myself out after the latter had attempted to protect me. "Glad to know that even in this strange place we'll have each others' backs." I was about ready to begin taking off in the direction of the shockwave, if not for Skyhunter suddenly shouting, "Heads up!"
So I did as he said. Looking up, I noticed a figure plunging from the sky. Even though I'd just recovered from the shockwave scare, my heart started accelerating again. Gods! Don't fall! I shambled closer to the spot where she'd surely meet the ground, not realizing that if she landed on me, I might get hurt in the process. Thankfully for both of us, the newcomer straightened herself out, finishing she could levitate. I gaped. It was Phosphora! From Kid Icarus!
She immediately began talking to Prex. I realized she hadn't seen me yet because I'd wound up behind Prex- in fact, I'd almost run into her as we'd frantically tried to save the user-turned-Phosphora! But now, I took the opportunity to peek out from behind Prex and flap a wing. I found out quickly that the newcomer was FuryBeam, another one of my friends. "Hi!" I introduced lamely. "You're not imagining anything. We've all turned into or DarkSpyro avatars." I stepped out beside Prex so FuryBeam could get a good look at me. I was sure she'd recognize me in an instant. "You can call me Shadmé."
---
#298 Posted: 22:52:09 07/08/2016
"SHADME!" I cried. "Hey! Hiya! Hello! Greetings! Every other word for hi!" I was a bit overexcited to see my friend, so I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. "Sorry. I just got a little excited there. Both you and the fact that I'm freaking PHOSPHORA!" I had to recompose myself again, with an embarrassed smile.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#299 Posted: 23:05:30 07/08/2016
I chuckled a little, "It's nice to see that everyone's getting along here," I added, "But I'm just thinking, if we dont see any other users around, how about we start testing those theories about the avatar changing?" I added, "Or more important yet, we should try and build a shelter and get supplies, because it doesn't look like we'll be free anytime soon..." I responded, and glanced up at the sky that started to grow more and more dim as time passed by, night was near.
---
#300 Posted: 23:05:48 07/08/2016
I found myself smiling again, happy my friend recognized me. "It's good to see you too, Fury! Of all the oddness we've experienced so far, it's good to see that you've become an avatar that you can enjoy and control. Imagine if you became Takumi or something!"
I stepped back, attempting to address everyone so that we could throw a plan together. I noticed the Underfell Sans person had stepped out farther into the light, and so I nodded to him/her too, as a slight invitation. I didn't know if I'd be any good at leadership and public speaking, but these were friends, I at least tried to console myself. They'd understand I'd be trying my best.
"Alright. So! If this remains our main group for a while, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to figure this place out. We all know this: we've turned into our avatars, the exact ones that we chose in the new avatar update on DarkSpyro. We know we can turn into other avatars that were likely in the rotation, courtesy of NINJAsk's exploration. We also know we know nothing about our location." I chuckled at that, despite the ominous nature of the comment. "Anyway, I say that we go on a search for NINJAsk first. We need a plan, of course, and NINJAsk is one of us. Her voice will be important if we are to make a decision together. On the way, we may find other people who may need guidance. After we find NINJAsk, then we'll have to build a camp. There, we can discuss the circumstances that led us here, test our abilities, and begin to gather food, water and shelter. I think venturing this way-" I pointed to the direction of the shockwave- "Might be a good place to start. Any suggestions?" I thought for a moment, then added a little more. "I don't want to boss anyone around, don't get the wrong idea! I just figured I should get some thoughts off my mind."
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me