Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
First | Page 2 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#51 Posted: 23:43:46 19/05/2016
((If anyone wants to run into me, feel free to))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#52 Posted: 23:46:39 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[I'm waiting on Austin.]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#53 Posted: 23:56:14 19/05/2016
I look at him and say "well I play monster hunter 4 ultamite. while I haven't gotten to far after battling the Shagaru Magala but I know whatever you are you cant do that. that said even if I do explode I'll only heal and grow stronger as a result. so really you're threat is pointless. now were are we?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#54 Posted: 00:00:07 20/05/2016
'Yes, true, but I'm not an AI I am a sentient being with my own brain so actually I can do that if I want to, and unfortunately, I don't know how to clear this up without it exploding'
---
smilie
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#55 Posted: 00:05:42 20/05/2016
Quote: prextail202
After seeing the humungous beast I really didn't want to run into anything like that at the moment, so I tried to carefully yet swiftly sneak away. Though, someone from that group probably saw the slightly shady individual dash off from the group, probably looking suspicious, like some sort of spy. Though, as I ran further into the woods, I stopped in my tracks, and glanced ahead of me. What I saw was...A fox and a... Wait, is that Asriel?!?

I kept my distance, being Gundam Tanaka probably wasn't the best person to be in this situation, he looks a little scary to some, even though he'd never want to hurt anything cute and fluffy.

I got up, and decided sitting here wasn't a good option. I better get myself to know again. With great force, I jumped up, inside of a tree. I wasn't sure what to do from here, so I decided to test out somethings. I tried leaping from tree to tree, and that worked fine. I tried climbing trees, which went without fail. I then began to race through the evergreen trees, though, one tree branch gave way under my nimble body. I crashed down straight onto a guy. "Ooohww..." I whimpered, putting my flipper to my head. I stuck my tongue out and wrapped it around me like a scarf, hoping I'd look like a normal Greninja to them.
"Greninjaa!" I said, trying to do my best to look as normal as possible. I didn't want a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon thing going on here. I stared at the guy I had landed on, and bowed to show my apologies.
#56 Posted: 00:31:28 20/05/2016
I was taken by great surprise, out of the blue, something had suddenly came crashing on top of me. I was struck by surprise and quickly got up after the being had gotten off of me. I blinked, trying to process what had just happened.

1. I was turned into Gundam Tanaka from Danganronpa Goodbye Despair
2. I was warped to wherever the hell this is
3. A pokemon fell on me
4. It was a Greninja
5. It hurt
6. THIS IS NOT A DREAM

I blinked, zoning back into reality after my small period of just kinda being lost in my thoughts. "Wh-What..?!" I asked, and just took a deep breath, trying to calm down, maybe if I just act like I really was this guy things would go smoothly. I regained my cool, and spoke...

"You, what are you?" I demanded in Gundam's deep, masculine voice that I really just couldn't get used to. I then chuckled to myself, REALLY getting into character, "I've never seen anything like you before, a new beast from the gates of hell perhaps? Ah, do not be alarmed, I am sided with neither heaven nor hell, I see all animals as equal, and definitely better than any pathetic mortal that I see every day," He said, "Allow me to formally introduce myself, I am Gundam Tanaka," I then added, "Your apology is accepted, now, might you know the ways around these lands? If you do, may I ask for assistance?"
---
#57 Posted: 00:36:00 20/05/2016
I sigh "well then that just means I can grow more powerful right now." and stepped into the substance
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#58 Posted: 00:39:11 20/05/2016
"Okay, introductions. I'm Skyward. I think. I can't help you with your arms, because I don't have any to spare. And—" Storm froze as the massive dragon approached her. "Shadmé, leave this to me." She flared her wings and stepped forward. "If you even think about attacking, then soon you'll discover how much electricity it takes to kill a gargantuan dragon." She grasped her orb just like before, and lightning crackled around her. "Want to find out?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#59 Posted: 00:56:07 20/05/2016
'As soon as we're out of this mess I'm going to pick up everything' seeming as I couldn't damage the dragon with my slime, I decided to whack it with my tail instead.
---
smilie
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#60 Posted: 01:13:14 20/05/2016
I recognized the character right away. "Foxtail! Its me Austin!" I said as I hugged him
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#61 Posted: 02:07:17 20/05/2016
the tail blow isn't noticed and I say "my oc Durza can use all of the elements. electricity included. even if it was effective you can't kill me. besides you guys are to busy jumping the gun here."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#62 Posted: 02:17:03 20/05/2016 | Topic Creator
What?

So now, not only had I turned into an elemental gunslinging fennec fox, and not only had I run into a fictional character that was, of all things, a talking goat, but said talking goat now claimed to be Austin, one of my best friends in the world? This day was getting weirder by the minute. The only thing that could top this would be a fight between a slime monster, an electric dragon, a gigantic dragon, and a flightless angel of darkness!

I was given a bit of a shock when "Austin" scooped me up in an embrace, which I would've been fine with normally. But coming from someone I wasn't even sure was really my friend, not to mention a character that didn't exactly have a very clean slate, it was a bit more uncomfortable. "Okay, a couple of things," I said, prying myself from his arms. "First, don't hug attack me like that, okay? Not cool. Second, the last time I checked, Austin wasn't- well, y'know. And third, well, I'm not exactly Foxtail." I began stammering as I (failed miserably to) explain my situation. "I mean, I sort of am, but not really, but- I'm actually Foxtail's creator, Evan. I dunno, it's sort of confusing. I just woke up in the middle of the forest like this, I swear I'm not crazy."
---
#63 Posted: 07:06:59 20/05/2016
I changed my mind and ran back into the crowd 'What is going on?!' The day was getter weirder than how it had started 'Brachydios, dragons, angel and asriel. What?' I turned my head and talked to the dragon 'Who are you and what do you want with us?' I was brave on the outside and freaking out on the inside.
---
smilie
#64 Posted: 10:28:43 20/05/2016
I stared at Gundam. He seemed to have little knowledge over Pokémon, heck, he called me a animal! I saw no reason to hide myself using my tongue, or simple Pokémon speach lines. I swallow my tongue back inside my mouth and speak. "Greninja." I spoke with a as normal as possible voice. "And, no. I have no knowledge over this dimension." I said. I made flipper gestures, showing I really had no idea.
#65 Posted: 10:29:34 20/05/2016
"Evan! This happened to you too? That sucks" I said as I stopped the hug "And sorry about that, it was nice seeing a familiar face here. And I am Austin, I wanted to make you something with the 3D printer at my school. How would anyone else know that?"
---
#66 Posted: 11:50:02 20/05/2016
I listened carefully, "Ah, I see...So you are in the same predicament as I am?" I asked, still staying in character. Though, something about this Greninja seemed....familiar? "So, do you know anything about anyone else here? Or are we the only ones you are familiar with now?" I then asked, "Either way, we should still try and find out where we are..."
---
#67 Posted: 11:57:31 20/05/2016
"What your character can do doesn't matter. I'll freeze you in an icy prision that you can't escape from. Or I'll tear out your heart. I payed attention in health class. I know—wait, did you say Durza?" Storm asked. "You're that guy with Durza as a character?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#68 Posted: 13:36:34 20/05/2016
I stared at Gundam, then closed my eyes just like a real Greninja would. I then shook my head. "No, I'm not familiar with anyone but you." I said. I thought to myself a little. It'd be fun adapting that character to Greninja. I connect them, afterall.
I crossed my arms, and remained a straightforeward look. "This world is far from my knowledge." I said.
#69 Posted: 13:39:32 20/05/2016
"Ok, so now that we've confirmed that, the only thing to do is to search around I suppose," I responded to the Pokemon, "However, I am lost for where we should start our search for some knowledge about this mysterious place..." I then added, wondering if the Greninja had any ideas.
---
#70 Posted: 15:39:39 20/05/2016
I nodded "yes that is correct. on darkspyro I'm known as ShadeTheDragon and Durza is my primary oc and second most op oc. since you know my oc that means you must know me so mind telling me who you are?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#71 Posted: 16:01:18 20/05/2016
I stared at Gundam with a questionable look. "No. No I don't know anything aobut this world, or where I am supposed to go. All I know is that I have no buisnisses with strangers. My apologies." I said, about to turn away. "I've gotten here by unknown means, to begin with."
#72 Posted: 16:57:13 20/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[Okay, wait, where is everyone?]
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#73 Posted: 17:35:17 20/05/2016
//I am just wandering around uwu trying to find out what's going on
#74 Posted: 17:38:56 20/05/2016
[england]

'So are you friendly or not?' I say while hoping he's friendly because there is nothing I can do against him, I guess I'd be more powerful if I went back up to the volcano because that's a brachydios' natural habitat rather than a forest.
---
smilie
#75 Posted: 17:59:55 20/05/2016
I look at him and said "that is for you to decide since we're stuck here. we all have the same goal. to go home. if you want me to be a friend then you need to try to be my friend. if you want me to be an enemy that's fine as well because that gives me an excuse to get used to Durza's power."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#76 Posted: 18:37:37 20/05/2016
'I choose friend because I have no idea what's going on, I turn on darkspyro and wake up at the top of that volcano with no hands' I think to myself, I wish I could've been furious brachydios rather than regular brachydios...
---
smilie
#77 Posted: 18:42:05 20/05/2016
"well then their you go."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#78 Posted: 18:45:00 20/05/2016
'Did the same thing happen to you?'
---
smilie
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#79 Posted: 19:07:15 20/05/2016
Varedis unsteadily got up and began walking forwards when he came across a pokemon and... something else. "Umm... hello, I'm varedis, hope you don' mind my asking where we be?"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#80 Posted: 19:13:45 20/05/2016
I nodded "pritty much."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#81 Posted: 19:59:46 20/05/2016
'My user name is Shagaru Magala if it means anything to you' I suddenly have the urge to go to the volcano, maybe because I'm a brachydios, is it taking over my mind? I'll head off when no ones looking...
---
smilie
#82 Posted: 20:30:11 20/05/2016
I nodded "ah yes I know you I joined one of your rps once. it never started though which's a pity since it looked like a fun one."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#83 Posted: 20:49:06 20/05/2016
"Second most OP?" Storm asked. "Is it even possible to beat Durza? Anyway, I'm Storm. I think. I don't really know anymore. But anyway, I'm sorry for threatening to freeze you and rip your heart out." Storm walked back to Shadme. "It's ShadeTheDragon. He probably won't eat you."
---
#84 Posted: 21:06:21 20/05/2016
I sat down next to a tree and looked at the sky 'How is this even possible what's going on, how can anyone just casually turn someone into a dragon or a monster or an angel?' My mind wandered some more 'Is it an experiment, did our parents agree to this without us knowing?' And I breathed a sigh.
---
smilie
#85 Posted: 21:15:40 20/05/2016
I nodded "yes it is possible to kill him but you'd have to know how and even then it would still be very difficult. and I wont eat anyone in fact i find it very insulting,"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#86 Posted: 22:02:45 20/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright, I believe you," I answered, my suspicions confirmed. This really was Austin. Normally, I would've been glad to see him, but at the moment, it just raised further questions. It couldn't be a coincidence that Austin had become a different character at the same time I did. Something fishy's going on...

"Have you seen anyone else like this?" I asked, my bushy tail twitching worriedly. If Austin and I were victims to whatever force of transformation made us like this, who's to say there weren't others in the same situation?
---
#87 Posted: 01:54:16 21/05/2016
((I think Skyhunter meant to ask the location of your character.
I asume, if I am correct, that Shadme, Storm, Durza (I'm not starting the OP argument again xD), Skyhunter, EB and Blackfury are a group. I and Prex are not far away, Derpy is.. somewhere idk.

Did I miss anyone?))
#88 Posted: 02:05:30 21/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[I was under the impression that Austin and I were someplace else. I know I wrote that I was headed in Shadme and Storm's direction, but I changed my mind between posts.]
---
#89 Posted: 02:09:04 21/05/2016
((Oh, lol, I had the impression you were close to the rest. Welp, my fault.))
#90 Posted: 15:57:14 21/05/2016
(Sounds more like Blackfury is with you Blackwing)

"Not that I know of, but there has to be more than just us" I said as I stood close to my changed friend
---
#91 Posted: 17:27:23 21/05/2016
(Yeah Blackwing, I just approached you and prextail)
---
#92 Posted: 18:02:41 21/05/2016
I stood up and started walking towards the volcano for an answer, I hope I'm not making a mistake
---
smilie
#93 Posted: 18:51:36 21/05/2016
I watched the brachydios head to the volcano and said "given the situation I don't think it's very wise to travel alone."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#94 Posted: 21:21:13 21/05/2016
Annoyed that he spotted me I said 'That is very true but I haven't seen anything that isn't human turned creature. If you feel the need to follow me then go ahead, I want to see if I can find clues to what's going on' And continued my journey to the volcano.
---
smilie
#95 Posted: 23:35:42 21/05/2016
(Oh pff lol didnt see ya blackfury)

I stared at the one who aproached. "No." I replied bluntly. "We have no clue as to where we are." I said in a formal tone. I then turned back.

Simply being calked "Greninja" was boring, so I set up a name instead. "Pleasent to meet you, my name is Delta." I inquired.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#96 Posted: 23:49:15 21/05/2016
Ashley found out that she turned into Falco and she thought "Why did I have to turn into a dude?". She ran and she saw her legs had silver boots on them.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#97 Posted: 23:53:27 21/05/2016
I shrug "fair enough. I'll join you." and got up to fallow.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#98 Posted: 14:28:16 23/05/2016
"Well, that makes three of us then," Varedis said, stepping up beside Delta, "Pleased to meet you two, any idea where we are going?"
---
#99 Posted: 14:48:55 23/05/2016
I stopped at the bottom and said 'You can withstand high temperatures right? I'd be suprised if you can't' I thought to myself, I hope we don't come to any steep slopes, I don't have hands!
---
smilie
#100 Posted: 15:32:43 23/05/2016
I chuckle "please Durza's immune to fire it's one of his primary elements."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Page 2 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me