Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
First | Previous | Page 10 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#451 Posted: 13:52:23 16/08/2016
I played with this... ball... for quite the amound of time when I noticed people laying in the grass. Were these the rest of the group or not? Eh, probably another bunch of user turned people... Gosh, so many of them I was forgetting who was here to begin with.

A normal person would run over and scream: "Heeeyyy! I'm here!" But I would be way off. I didn't feel the need to reunite at all. I felt like I was supposed to oppose them and leave. I was thorn again. Be myself and fight against the forces of my character or avoid the pain and do as my character would. Finally, I noticed my biggest flaw, my weakness. If I wasn't going to cut the rope now, I'd get further stuck being thorn, something I could NOT take as Delta. Delta makes straightforward decisions. She doesn't solialize easely. If I go against that, I'd be....I'd be stuck in something way worse than before. I sighed and turned around.

They would need to find me if I wanted to go back...

I can't do it myself.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#452 Posted: 18:55:52 16/08/2016
I groaned as I started moving. The blast had sent me flying into a tree. The impact took all the air out of my lungs for a moment, and then the fall knocked me out for a little bit. "Sky... Shadme... Shade... Anyone..." I groaned out softly as I tried to move, but it hurt to do so. I was stuck hoping somebody would come across me as I blacked out once again
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#453 Posted: 20:03:07 16/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I nodded determinedly. The next objective: find Ninjask ASAP. I would've been looking for her sooner, but honestly, dealing with a dark, violent character that's not on our side takes priority over dealing with a dark, violent character who is on our side (at least, I hope). As amazing an RP as the Avatar Mishap was, if there was anything I disliked about it, it was Ninjask's tendency to wander off and get herself- and by extension, us -into trouble, and she'd frequently turn against us at the drop of a hat. It happened enough to make me prematurely quit out of sheer annoyance. I was already getting riled up just thinking about it, though the only visual clue of this was my tail twitching slightly irritably. "Alright, I think we should find Ninjask first, before..." I began, starting to walk, but I stopped suddenly when I saw the Austin-turned-Asriel lying out cold on the ground. I sighed. "...something like this happens."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#454 Posted: 20:12:15 16/08/2016
[Am I really that annoying with the way my character is? omg I'm really sorry if I actually annoy you...]]
#455 Posted: 20:19:15 16/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[Sadly, yes. It's nothing against you personally, though. And don't worry, it's not the only reason I quit. My inability to keep pace and a general lack of interest were a couple other factors. I won't tell you how to play your character. And it's not so much that you do it at all, it's just how often it happened that annoyed me.]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:23:44 16/08/2016 by Skyhunter
#456 Posted: 20:25:32 16/08/2016
[[I guess I must have a terrible taste of characters. Sorry. On that subject, I told once before I might swap characters. Well, I broke the ice and did. I'm still on to who I want to be for character 6 but if I can't think of anything else I stay with Midna. Right now, I might just save you from the irritation ^v^]]

I suddenly stood still, and turned back to where I had come from.
No. I don't have to listen to my character. On the end I still have my OWN mind! I can still turn back!
I turned around, walking back and as the closer I came, the faster my pase. I had realized the fact that there was one key element to the way I had Roleplayed in previous days. I was the causer of trouble. The dark sort of trouble. I didn't want to turn out like that in real life! People told me to change! To be more social! I can do that! I can trust these people and be together! I'm done wandering alone!

As I aproached the group, I noticed blue pixels swirling around me...

My disire to be amonst friends had triggered something.
#457 Posted: 20:34:46 16/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[And I'm sorry too. It's just something I had to get off my chest. And remember, I'm just one guy, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.]
---
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#458 Posted: 20:46:18 16/08/2016
I smirked a bit as Prex mused about her character being short, "Hey, join the club." I went to her side to offer any support I could give to help her stand up.

After most was said and done, Sky brought Blackwing's disappearance back to mind. I felt kind of guilty for forgetting her... But in our defense, we DID just have to deal with an evil dark clone of Prex. Anyways, finding her had become our main priority, now.

I simply helped hold up Prex so Shadmé wouldn't have to be completely weighed down, even if Prex's character was pretty small. I still needed to be useful in some way.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#459 Posted: 23:58:19 16/08/2016
I flew back out of the tree to look for the others, since I'd seperated myself. I was done with negative me, I needed to stop blaming myself. It was just a problem I had. If I messed up once, every bad thing that followed was, in my mind, my fault. I shook my head with a sigh. I needed to try to fix that. Everyone got annoyed by me at some point. When I found the group, I noticed that the evil Prex was gone, and Prex had changed avatars. "Okay, what happened?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#460 Posted: 00:44:51 17/08/2016 | Topic Creator
As I sat by by my unconscious friend, desperately hoping he'd awake, I heard somebody ask what had happened, and looked up to find that Fury had returned. "Oh, hey," I casually answered, as if the lightning strike hadn't even happened. "Prex changed avatars somehow, and thanks to that, we managed to scare Darx off... for now. Now that that's out of the way, we're going to keep looking for Ninjask-" Imagine my surprise when the next person I noticed walking up was Ninjask herself! Looks like we won't have to find her; she found us!

"N-Ninjask!" I stammered, slightly worried, assuming she'd be mad that we sort of forgot about her. And given the force of that shockwave earlier, mad was the last thing I wanted her to be. I cowered into a defensive ball with my ears folded back; Foxtail's reckless courage wouldn't help me now. "W-we were gonna look for you, but then we got sidetracked by Darx, and-" But then I looked back up at her and, strangely enough, I didn't feel threatened. She was surrounded, swirling with blue pixels. It gave me a weird, calming effect, as if saying that she had no ill intentions. I just sat there silently, my eyes fixed on this marvel.
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#461 Posted: 01:01:16 17/08/2016
I got up with the aid of my friends, and very thankful for that at that matter. Even though I hated to be the one who the others had to help move around, I just hoped that I could at least walk again soon. After being off in thought for a bit, I soon heard Sky mention something about me being able to switch form. Hearing my name caught my attention and I continued to listen to Sky. "N-Ninjask?!" I asked, shocked as well. The blue pixels that twirled around her gave off a calm effect rather than a dark, suffocating feeling of darkness that Darx had embraced. I, unable to really move anyhow, stayed there as well, waiting to see what was going to happen.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#462 Posted: 01:04:05 17/08/2016
I smile kindly "don't mention it Prex. Hey guys while you do that I'll wait for you all back at the shelter."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#463 Posted: 01:08:39 17/08/2016
((Seriously. I think my posts are invisible. So I'm one of the newer users, is that a reason to ignore me?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#464 Posted: 01:26:50 17/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[My character doesn't know you're gone, Storm.]
---
#465 Posted: 01:43:08 17/08/2016
((My character can't do too much at the current moment really, sorry >.<
I'm also not online much and have trouble catching up sometimes and miss posts...))
---
#466 Posted: 01:48:54 17/08/2016
Ooc: i saw your post so i made up something to go back and keep you company.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#467 Posted: 04:44:13 17/08/2016
I groaned as I slowly got up "Feels like I got hit with a truck..." I said as I saw Skyhunter "At least someone found me" I said with a slight smile
---
#468 Posted: 13:44:18 17/08/2016
I continued to run up to the people, but I was either getting really tired again, or I was shrinking.
Turns out it was the latter one. Before I knew it, my smaller size allowed me to run way, way faster. Too fast; I wasn't used to this speed at all. I tripped over a rock and got myself launched into the air. By now the pixels wwre gone, but I was too busy with falling down rather than wondering what happend.

Before I knew it, I heard a loud thud from something plastic collide with solid ground.
"Owww..." I groaned with my eyrs close as I get with my hand to my head, but I didn't touch my head.

"Dah?" I was able to bring out. I stiffened up even more when I noticed my voice was that of a 12 year old.

Wait a second! I know this voice!

"Oh, my, Aah no way!"
I suddenly jumped up, gleaming with excitement. I touched the tips on the side of this helmed, then dared to open my eyes. My sight was met with a hight-tech vision. I was through.

This was like a wish come true.

I was freaking Neira!

I looked over to everyone. "Hi guys!" I called, gleaming with the biggest amount of glee one ever would witniss.
#469 Posted: 13:46:07 17/08/2016
"Uh, hi!" I was a bit confused as to what had just happened.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#470 Posted: 13:47:09 17/08/2016
((Btw, Storm. I'm fully aware of you being here, but I can't interact.))
#471 Posted: 20:16:20 17/08/2016
Well... That was... Unexpected...

One second ago there was Delta running towards us and now she was... I didn't even know who this character was. The attitude set me aback a little, too. The person I met when I arrived here was probably the edgiest one out of all of us. This one though... She was happy and bubbly. It was really weird... But...

I blinked, "Uh... Hi." I merely said, slightly raising up a boney hand. I could get used to this, honestly. It would be nice having a bit more... Erm... 'Brighter' characters around here, to say the least. Maybe Blackwing wouldn't wander off as much.

I was still pretty dazed at what happened. How was everyone changing all of the sudden? Was it the environment or something? I seriously wanted to know now...
#472 Posted: 23:11:59 17/08/2016
I smiled as Blackwing was acting cheerful. "Hey there buddy" I said with a smile, although I wasn't standing, it still hurt to do more than sit up
---
#473 Posted: 23:34:19 17/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I was given a pleasant surprise as I watched Ninjask/BlackWing (I'm not too sure what to call her) was enveloped in the relaxing blue pixels, and switched from the imposing form of Delta to that of a twelve-year-old girl wearing a futuristic-looking helmet. Even though I didn't recognize the character, I smiled with contagious happiness; I haven't seen BlackWing this cheerful since... actually, I don't think I've EVER seen her this happy! I laughed lightheartedly. "It's nice to have you back, Ninjask."

And Austin was awake too! "Hey, Austin," I replied, trying to help him stay up. "I'd ask if you're okay, but I think I already know the answer." I gave a sympathetic chuckle.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:27:16 18/08/2016 by Skyhunter
#474 Posted: 13:41:59 18/08/2016
[[Shadmé told me she automatically calls me NINJAsk on habbit. Wether the otthers do it or not is up to them. I won't stop you~]]

I grinned towards Sky and Starlight, further reflecting Neira's more upbeat personality. Though, once I looked at them, it bothered me a little sizes were reversed. Skyhunter was almost at my eye-level, and Starlight was now at least a head bigger than me. It used to be the other way around.

Shaking the thought off my mind, I decided it was best I apologized to Eyebrawler....

"Hey, uh, Eyebrawler, right?"
I still can't go over the fact I'm ACTUALLY Neira! Freaking heck her voice is too cute I'll end up fangirling when I speak...

"A-are you alright? I... kinda blasted you in a tree back there.... G-go-I MEAN-Sorry..."

Neira's a Japanease Soccer-player from the Future Tokiyo 200 years in the future originally but don't tell me it's gonna be a habbit speaking Japanease....Ok NINJAsk... calm.... down...

I gave a nervous smile.
#475 Posted: 20:32:45 18/08/2016
My expression slowly went from utterly dazed to softly concerned. Blackwing was worrying me a little. She was acting so jittery... Did it have to do with her character? She seemed pretty joyful when she arrived, but now it was kinda like she was worried about something.
I slowly let go of Prex's side now that she seemed to have her composure back. I turned my attention to Blackwing and slowly approached her, giving off as much friendliness as I could. I looked down at her with a little smile, "Hey... are you okay?"

I wasn't sure what was wrong, or what happened in the forest, but I was willing to support her. She was the first person I could've considered a friend when I came here and it was about time I returned the favor.
#476 Posted: 01:57:04 19/08/2016
"I'm fine, and just call me Austin. You've known me for a long time so its fine" I said with a smile as she apologized
---
#477 Posted: 15:01:29 22/08/2016
I looked at Austin with a weak smile before Starlight caught my attention. I turned to them and sighed. "No, I'll be ok, just a little bithered I'm small, but, it doesn't matter."

I turned away and stared at the rest.
Wait, did they just mention Darx? Wasn't he Prex's....uh, doppleganger or something? It probably was somewhere along these lines.
I walked over to Shadmė and the rest surrounding her.

"What happend excactly while I was gone?" I asked no-one in perticulair.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#478 Posted: 15:34:25 22/08/2016
Prextail seemed much more steady on her feet now, so I stepped back and dusted myself off. Now that Darx was gone, nothing was stopping us!
I was getting ready to head back to Shade's shelter, reconvene with Storm (I'd accidentally split off from our duo when Prex had been hit by the lightning) and find NINJAsk when I realized there was a bit of a stir going on with the current group. Someone was heading up to us...and judging by everyone else's observations, it was none other than NINJAsk herself!
Her appearance had changed a lot, but I was at least glad that she seemed more upbeat than reserved, back when she was Delta. To my surprise, she walked over to me and asked us what had happened while she was absent.
"Well," I began to answer, "We were walking off to find you. Some of us took a break to train, which would up with Prex getting hit pretty badly. Something split up from her as a result- these dark pixel things turned into a being called Darx." NINJAsk was a part of the original Avatar Mishap. Therefore, I was pretty sure she'd understand who Darx was. "He threatened us, and we were sure a battle was going to break out. Then, Prex found a way to change her avatar to a less intimidating one, which also caused a change in Darx. The two are definitely linked. Knowing he couldn't win a fight in his current form, Darx retreated." I pulled out a peach and tossed it between my hands. "I was looking for you near these fruit trees and found out they have a healing factor. Darx compared this world to a video game world. It makes me wonder...are we playing some type of game, left at the mercy of the mastermind who set this up?"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#479 Posted: 17:58:35 22/08/2016
I listened to Shadmé explaining, tensing as she mentioned my lightning strike, waiting for someone to blame me for it. When no one spoke up, I relaxed. "Wait, a game?" I said when I heard Shadmé say something about it. That didn't sound great.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#480 Posted: 02:07:49 23/08/2016
I blinked, the way Shadme repeated this whole confuffle being like a game brought back Danganronpa Killing Game flashbacks. If this was actually going to be like said game, I was doomed. I'd be terrified, and helpless. The thought of that made me shiver a little. "I-I hope it isn't a game like that..." I added, now in the much more soft and timid voice Chihiro had. This was a bit closer to my normal voice, and a bit easier to get used to.
---
#481 Posted: 07:28:48 23/08/2016
"If your theory is true, then the mastermind is dark52, Darx will not the only Doppleganger we'll encounter, and I'll end up betraying you guys numerous times.." I said, a hint of unease in my voice. "And since we all are from DarkSpyro, this all is highly possible."
I had my arms crossed and head tilted a little. One would expect this helmet to be heavy as iron, but it was actually pretty light for what it had.
From the inside, it was like I was Iron Man. Gosh, this is alot of tech I need to learn...

Also, is it me, or am I always launched when I change forms...

This sudden thought made me zone out, and fall over.
But I didnt bother.

Neira's flaw? She, is, a, BIG, thinker....
#482 Posted: 07:54:56 23/08/2016
"... Well... Alright..." I still wasn't completely satisfied with my answer, but I wasn't going to interrogate Blackwing just to make myself feel better. I set my attention off of her current state for now as a new subject popped up.
It would make sense for Dark52 to be behind this whole avatar mess, but the whole thing about it just seemed so... Surreal, you could say. I mean, this is a forum about a purple dragon - and now we're just gonna assume that the lead moderator is some crazy mastermind that transformed us into our avatars and threw us into who-the-heck-knows-where? ... Well... For now, surprisingly, this seemed like the most logical explanation, as crazy as it was... That's when a question popped up in my mind...

"Hey, if Dark52 was behind this - which is a pretty good chance - don't you all think he'd be here somewhere, too?" My gaze slightly swept away into space as I thought about it more. Maybe if Dark was here, then we could ask him a few needed questions. There had to be an explanation for all of this, after all.
#483 Posted: 19:22:10 23/08/2016
"That would make sense," I noted. "Buuuuuuuuuut maybe he is behind all this and is NOT in this place. If he's smart enough to not put all of DarkSpyro here, chances are he's smart enough not to put himself here."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#484 Posted: 22:46:41 24/08/2016
"In our Roleplay that wasn't the case. Dark was there, but he had kept himself from staying hidden for long and made double-gangers, or, whatever, do his job. I was one of the many he used for his twisted plans. If that RP is reality, you guys might-a dump me now before I betray you lot..."

I sighed and stared at the sky above me.

Ugh, stop dragging yourself down like this. You're not a bother to anyone but the ones you hate with a reason. Seriously, give the bright side a shot for a change.

I turned around a little before setting in. "I'm tired. If there's a base anywhere, can somebody carry me? I... feel... like I'm...zoning....zzz...."
#485 Posted: 15:13:42 25/08/2016
"I wasn't a part of that role play. I wasn't aware," I said, looking down. Then... NINJAsk? BlackWing? What was I supposed to call her? Anyway, she fell asleep, surprising me. "Uh, okay then."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#486 Posted: 01:46:16 26/08/2016
I went up to Blackwing. "I got you, lets go back to the shelter Shade made" I said as I tried my best to pick her up
---
#487 Posted: 19:13:51 26/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I blinked. "Are you sure you can manage that, Austin? I don't think you should put too much strain on your leg.."
---
#488 Posted: 15:19:59 05/09/2016
"I need to try at least" I said as I kept trying to pick her up
---
#489 Posted: 16:45:45 05/09/2016
OCC: Yay, it lives! ;u;

"Whoa, whoa, hold on a second there." I said walking over to Austin, "Sky has a point. You shouldn't be putting too much pressure on your leg. Here, I can help." I kneeled down and held out my arms in an offer to hold Blackwing for him. I wasn't sure how much I could hold now, but Blackwing's character was small and didn't look to heavy, so it couldn't have been impossible.
#490 Posted: 16:49:00 05/09/2016
I would have offered to help if I wasn't afraid I'd hurt someone by mistake. Instead I hung back, trying not to get in anyone's way.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#491 Posted: 23:35:49 05/09/2016
I let Starlight help. "Sorry, its just that she was my first friend on here. If it was Sky or Prex, even Shadme I would do the same"
---
#492 Posted: 08:56:01 06/09/2016
Aw, that's sweet... "Hah... I understand. I'm sure I'd do the same if I had someone especially close on here, too." I smiled a bit at Austin and then turned my attention to Blackwing. I carefully picked up her small figure and put her in a comfortable position in both my arms. She was pretty light for the most part. I slowly stood up, things were still working out, so that was good. "Alright. Well, if we're all done here, how about we head back to the shelter with the others and think about a way that we can test our powers without any of us hurting eachother - any of us could've done it." I hastily said the last part as my gaze shifted back to Fury. I partially forgot just how guilty she felt...

I looked back to the group, "So, was there anything else that needed to be taken care of?"
#493 Posted: 11:50:10 06/09/2016
[[Yay it lives!]]

Was there something I had been forgetting all this time? I wasn't sure, but I'm pretty sure dreams make people doubt themselves over and over again, like right now.

I was sure I saw something staring at me, but it felt too surreal. I felt the whole world watching me, as if I was at fault. It became a nagging feeling. Too surreal... Two blue eyes, then frog's eyes... Even eyes I never had seen.
W-what's going on!? I tried to blurt out a scream as loud as possible, but it didn't work.
"You might've swapped me out of dispair... but that doesn't mean we linger in you... your doubt is my responsability..."
W-wha..? Ok, who are you? I bolded my fists, but I could've guessed the answer, same for the others who stared at me... Where these... no... they couldn't...

I uneasely shifted in Starlight's arms...
#494 Posted: 13:46:47 06/09/2016
I knew that what Starlight said was true. It could've been any of us who hurt someone. Part of me screamed that it was me who hurt Prex, me who made Darx appear, so I must've done something wrong. But I knew that was the same part of me that just wants to see everyone, even myself, in pain, whether physically or mentally. "I don't know," I said. "That's a good question."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#495 Posted: 20:07:44 06/09/2016
"Well, it has been a while now. Maybe now's a good time to go..." My sentence trailed as Blackwing shifted in my arms. Then... I felt a very, very faint feeling in my chest. I remembered, since being a skeleton and all now, my soul was visible, making it more exposed to things. In this instance, it felt rather... Sickening. Like something wasn't entirely right. My gaze swept upon Blackwing for a few quiet moments before looking back to the others, "... Yeah. We need to go. Now."
#496 Posted: 23:20:09 06/09/2016
"I'll go look ahead," I announced. "For absolutely no reason other than to fly around." I waited to see if anyone had anything they actually needed me to look out for.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#497 Posted: 01:54:43 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I nodded at Starlight, taking a glance up at the sky. The sun was just touching the forest's canopy, and it wouldn't be long before dusk arrived(?). If this world had dark enough energies to bring forth something like Darx, I didn't want to know what other foul creatures lie in wait of the night's embrace. I looked at Fury. "I think Shade mentioned that he built a base for us, so, uh, just look for something kinda base-like."
---
#498 Posted: 08:42:53 07/09/2016
I hummed in agreement and looked to Fury, "C'mon, let's go." I set my gaze back upon the general direction we came from. I was really anxious to get to the shelter, but I mostly keep that nervous energy hidden. I couldn't get myself lost. We didn't need to loose any users. Not now. Especially since they could be as the risk of running into Darx, much less gaining an evil clone of their own.
#499 Posted: 11:13:38 07/09/2016
meanwhile back at the shelter I made I made it back there and sat down by the entrence and waited.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#500 Posted: 16:38:02 07/09/2016
((Gah, sorry I was absent for so long! Anyone know how I could jump back in?))
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me