Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dragon Wars: Awaken! [Private RP]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#301 Posted: 23:29:54 04/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Shade pushes the blade out of its sheath a bit as tension begins to rise up as several other members of the Court started to surround the scene and about 100 meters away Bullet lays on a rooftop view the scene from a scoop of a sniper rifle as he takes aim at the bigger dragons head ready to fire on Celestia's order as Lady Celestia; still keeping her calm demeanor as she lifts her tea cup to her lips. Taking a sip of her tea, "It appears that negotiations have broken down" Celestia said as she opens her eyes, "You're methods are too cruel to kidnap a child have do you no shame? Sozen?" she said as slowly opens her eyes, "Tell me; do you know why we don't serve a signal Avatar? Why we remain neutral?" she asked them, "Why none of the other Avatar can not interfere with me and my Court of Roses?" she asked Sozen through his servant, "It is because we are protect by that which you fear....The one you must answer to Sozen. Weither you realize it or not we are not under by any circumstances to answer to you Lord of Convexity. For we only answer to the him who killed his father, him who gain immortally. Him who was the first to regain the balance of the elements." she said with silk like voice as she smiles, "Chaos the Twilight Dragon!"

~Meanwhile~

A purple void opens up at the window as Sky; with Icestorm on his back, and Frost goes into the as the portal closes up as they were traveling through it they were spit out on the other side traveling to a brand new place inside of a cave as he and Frost looks around, "Ah I see you've three make it here safely here" a voice said as a purple dragon with silver eyes comes out of the darkness earning a growl from Sky, "Chaos..." the Primal Dragon growled but he did nothing more but growls as he gave the immortal dragon a glare.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#302 Posted: 00:35:02 05/09/2016
The bigger dragon took Shades move as an act of aggression and quickly bashed him with his tail.

"Didn't I say not to challengethem you silly welp?" the purple one said. Suddenly with a purple glow the purple one turned into Sozen. "I do fear no one! You all are nothing to me. Again I know you were stalling to make the boy time to escape. By the way I know where he is. His convexity element calls me!"
---
SC
#303 Posted: 02:49:18 05/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Suddenly the Hunter's tail flew off his body as Shade stood there as his blade shines as he slice off its tail with a single cut of his sword as the other was blasted way by the sniper with a powerful bullet made of wind.

Lady Celestia smiles again, "Ah yes, but you may have notice now getting to him is going to be much harder for you Sozen" Lady Celesita said sipping her tea, "If you truly know where he is then you must know who he is with" Lady Celestia said, "That is your greatest sin Sozen. Your pride and arrogance have cast the veil of delusions over you eyes. Blinding you from the truth. I pity Avatars like you Sozen" Lady Celestia said with a faint smile, "Now we can fight here and you will lose your servents or you can retreat and ever come back to Rosa City. Since Icestorm have left here there is no reason for you to stay. But if you do then your subjects will die by my forces" she said to him, "I'll leave you with this choice Sozen" she said as she turns around walking away most certain of the outcome.

~Meanwhile~

"Icestorm can you stand" Frost asked him as she kneels down toward him as Chaos was making a powerful bubble made out of Chaotic Energy to hide Icestorm's Magical Pressure and Convexity element from Sozen as his power rivals that of the Avatars. Sky sits on a rock glaring at Chaos with much disdain toward the purple and silver dragon.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#304 Posted: 04:03:43 05/09/2016
The tail simply grows back. "Boy you are a fool to think you can take on a hunter!" The dragon said. Before Shade had time to react his blade was broken in two with a swift tail slash. "No one has beaten a hunter." He then bashed him with his head through a wall and then pinned him down. "Now be a good boy and stay down."

"Ah but that is where you are wrong he is with the one called Sky. Icestorm barley knows how to hide his power and seems to have suppressed it a little but I can still find him." He then turned to his hunters. "We leave now. We have no use for these welps." With a flash of purple all three dragons were gone.
---
SC
#305 Posted: 04:35:23 05/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The Image of Shade with his head through the wall fades as the real Shade walks behind Lady Celestia, "The see has been planted my lady" he said bowing to her as she smiles kindly.

"Thank you my dear Star Dragon you may go now" she told him as Shade nods before disappear, "What a fool you are Sozen..." Lady Celestia sighed as she started to head back

~Meanwhile~

"Icestorm!" Frost raise her voice before pinching him to get his attention, "Don't ignore me!" she said.
---
#306 Posted: 04:57:23 05/09/2016
"you are a fool! Your master is not who he says he is." Sozen said telepathically.

"Wah? Sorry I'm just unease by that dragon. Who is he and why are we here?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#307 Posted: 01:27:53 06/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Sozen has finally lost sight" Chaos said, "He let the power of Convexity cloud his duty as Avatar and interfere with the lives of mortals" Chaos said to Icestorm as is he heard his question, "The struggle of power between the Convexity and Chaos is underway and Sozen is decided to repeat the events of the Elemental Unbalance by using you as his vessel" Chaos told him as Sky lets out a deep growl remembering the war.

~Meanwhile~

"You are mistaken, I have no master" she said before forcing out the Avatar out of her soul using her Magical Pressure.
---
#308 Posted: 01:36:12 06/09/2016
"But what does he want with me?" Icestorm said. "Why is he after me?" Then suddenly there was a spark of Convexity in the room and then a portal opened up from Convexity. Then ten the two hunters from before appeared from it. "Give us the boy and you all will live!"
---
SC
#309 Posted: 02:07:24 06/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky got up as he stood between Icestrom and the Hunters, "Finally something I can punch!" the Primal Dragon said cracking his neck, "You want Icestorm you're going have to go through me!" Sky said as he lowers his stance ready to fight as suddenly a white aura envelops his body, "and me too!" Frost said standing beside Sky as a icy blue aura surrounds her as their Magical Pressures synchronizing with one another.

Chaos eye the Hunters, "If Sozen only send you two then he truely have become blind..." the Twilight Dragon said as he puts his wing over Icestorm, "You're questions will soon be answer...For now close your eyes" Chaos said as his words started to become fuzzy to Icestorm as if he was drifting into a deep sea, "Drift into the depths of yourself...Find the soul within you. Make it hear your voice. Then call its name" Chaos voice echoes in Icestorm's mind as his hand lays upon Icestorm shoulder.
---
#310 Posted: 02:38:30 06/09/2016
"Then so be it." Suddenly the hunters attacked Sky and Frost.

Icestorm closed his eyes and suddenly felt like he was in a deep sleep. Meanwhile his body began to glow with purple and red. "Chaos and Convexity as one. I call forth Zero of the Dawn I my time of need!" His voice echoes in his head. Meanwhile in the real world Icestorms eyes opened and a voice of many called to Frost and Sky to stand behind him. He then held out a paw to the Hunters and spoke in and ancient language long forgotten. "Lif nu uv luft distruction!" (Translation: Leave now or face distruction.)

The hunters suddenly stopped and hissed in fear. They then backed away and flew off.

When the danger was passed Icestorms red and purple aura went away and he suddenly fainted and collapsed. His energy was very faint now.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:02 06/09/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#311 Posted: 03:36:30 06/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Chaos grabs hold of the dragon, "Very good..." the Twilight Dragon's voice was inside Icestorm's dream, "But do not stop young one. For your soul is just in your reach...Reach out for it. Awaken it from its slumber and return that which does not belong to you" Chaos said, "And then and only then is when all shall be come clear" Chaos's voice guides Icestorm, "Do not hesitate for it is so close it is up to you along to reach it's power" he said as his voice fades away as there was a ball of light in front of Icestorm resonating with him as if calling for him was this....his soul?
---
#312 Posted: 04:27:23 06/09/2016
"Zero of the Dawn your power shall be returned for when I need it most." Icestorm said with a bow holding red and purple sphere.

"You've shown your worth to me and are more than worthy to hold the powers of Convexity and chaos. My power is yours when the time comes when you should need it most." Zero said. And with that the sphere entered his body and became one with Icestorm.

Meanwhile in the real world his body glowed faintly then quickly disappeared. He was still unconscious.
---
SC
#313 Posted: 01:13:24 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
~Later~

Sky sits upon a rock as he watch the setting sun turn the sky orange as Frost pokes at the camp fire with a stick stirring the flames as she watch a sleeping Icestorm. Chaos however was gone disappeared from the three dragons.
---
#314 Posted: 01:30:19 24/09/2016
Icestorm soon sturred and moaned. He slowly opened his eyes. He looked around. "Man that was some dream. It felt so real."
---
SC
#315 Posted: 02:45:29 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
There was a invisible flow of energy that was flowing out of Sky's body as it sat there, although Sky didn't act like nothing was happening to him, "Oh You're awake" Frost said to him.
---
#316 Posted: 03:00:02 24/09/2016
"Where are we?" Icestorm said. He then sensed Skys energy. "Sky are you ok?"
---
SC
#317 Posted: 23:27:14 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"We are in a cave near Rosa City...You can sense Sky's Magical Pressure?" Frost asked Icestorm.
---
#318 Posted: 03:35:07 28/09/2016
"Y-yah. I couldn't before what ever happened to me but now I can." icestorm said.
---
SC
#319 Posted: 21:16:57 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Your Soul finally awaken" Frost told him, "Now you can use your full power" she said to him
---
#320 Posted: 21:34:33 28/09/2016
Icestorm looked at himself then back at Sky. "Shy are you ok? I can see your energy" Icestorm said.

Ooc: Beat Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. The ending was sad.
---
SC
#321 Posted: 01:08:18 30/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Occ: All PMD games endings are sad. Lol but don't worry there is more you still have the post story

"I'm fine" Sky said, "Its where your soul is awaken and you're sensitivity to others Magical Pressures have increase. Causing you to sense my Magical Pressure at its base line level" Sky told him
---
#322 Posted: 01:16:23 30/09/2016
ooc: Im doing that as we speak. Ive got to level up.

"By the way where are we? I dont remember coming here." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#323 Posted: 21:28:34 14/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"We are in a cave about 40 miles away from Rosa City." Frost told him, "You honestly don't remember anything" she asked him.
---
#324 Posted: 23:54:25 14/10/2016
Ooc: you got power yet?

"No I don't. Why is that?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#325 Posted: 23:10:35 04/11/2016 | Topic Creator
"Because you used too much power after Awakening your soul young one" a voice said as Chaos steps into view as Sky's Magical Pressure flares up as he lets out a low growl at the Avatar.
---
#326 Posted: 23:50:59 04/11/2016
Icestorm wined a little from the magical pressure hitting him. He looked at the dragon. "W-who are you?"
---
SC
#327 Posted: 20:16:06 06/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Occ: Hey Sc why does Icestorm keeps forgetting who everyone is and what they were doing after he uses his power?
---
#328 Posted: 23:33:15 06/11/2016
Ooc: it's a kind of side effect from his powers. But he will eventually get over them.
---
SC
#329 Posted: 19:13:24 09/11/2016 | Topic Creator
"That's Chaos you seriously don't remember?" Frost asked him
---
#330 Posted: 23:20:32 09/11/2016
"N-no I don't. I just don't remember." Icestorm said as he wined from the magical pressure Sky was making.
---
SC
#331 Posted: 00:22:30 11/11/2016 | Topic Creator
"Calm yourself" Chaos said, "Exert your own Magical Pressure to compensate against his" he instructed, "Over time you will learn to do this instinctively in everyday life." he told him
---
#332 Posted: 00:44:26 11/11/2016
Icestorm calmed himself and slowly the pain went away. He looked at Chaos. "Why can't I remember anything when I use my powers?"
---
SC
#333 Posted: 00:33:59 30/11/2016 | Topic Creator
"It is because you simply expel too much power. It is temporary" Chaos told him
---
#334 Posted: 01:14:09 30/11/2016
"I Hope so. I don't like forgetting important things." Icestorm said. "Who were those dragons?"
---
SC
#335 Posted: 08:45:22 03/12/2016 | Topic Creator
"They were Sozen's goons" Sky growled, "The Avatar finally went insane. He tried to kidnap you and attacked Shade and Bullet" he told Icestorm, "All because you sever his connection to you by learning how to control your own soul" he said, "I believe we are about to go to war against the both the forces of Convexity and Chaos after this stunt" the Primal Dragon said as he turns to Chaos, "You and your stupid wars! You should really leave us mortals out of your affairs! You-" Sky said but Frost stops him.

"Sky calm down its not his fault" Frost said.

"How can you defend them! We finally have balance and peace and now the Avatars are trying to shove us into another war! Making another mess for us to clean up! With no regards for our lives!" Sky said.

"You need to calm down Sky. You are letting your hatred of your fath-" Chaos said but then Sky suddenly roared.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL YOURSELF A FATHER! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER! A FATHER DOES TRIES TO HAVE HIS OWN SON KILLED!" he roared at him with his Magical Pressure flares up as it increases dramatically as he glares at Chaos with his White Aura raditating off of him as it blows away the dust around him as Frost tenses up at the sharp change in the Magical Pressure.

"I did what I had to do" Chaos said to him in a cold tone, "I won't apologizing for what I done if that what you expecting" he said to him, "It was necessary to keep the balance and protect this world you would have done the very same thing in my position"

Sky sling curses at him, "TELL ME HOW LEAVING MY EGG IN THAT FOREST FOR ME TO DIE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT THE WORLD!" he countered his voice rising along with his Magical Pressure but then it suddenly drop as Sky calm down, "You know what I don't care anymore" he said turning away as he started walking out, "I'm out of here!" he said as he takes off into the air.

"Sky wait!" Frost said going after him as Chaos ponder how long did Sky knew his identity
---
#336 Posted: 15:37:28 03/12/2016
"Sky shouldn't be alone. Especially when Sozen is looking for me." Icestorm said as he got up. "I'm going after him too."
---
SC
#337 Posted: 05:13:37 04/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Chaos nods as he disappears from sight leaving this plane of existence

~Meanwhile~

Sky flew and lands in a open field as he had enough of the Avatars trying to ruin his life; their life, haven't they taken enough already? Sky walks off as he headed toward the city.
---
#338 Posted: 09:12:21 04/12/2016
Soon Icestorm caught up with Sky. "Hey are you ok?" He said as he walked up next to him.
---
SC
#339 Posted: 18:41:23 20/12/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm fine" Sky said almost dismissively as it was clear he was shimmering with rage, he was calm....But like the calm one would see before a storm would come crashing down.
---
#340 Posted: 21:53:46 20/12/2016
"You're not fine Sky. I can sense your rage." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#341 Posted: 01:19:46 22/12/2016 | Topic Creator
"No!!" Sky gasped, "You think Mr. Sherlock?" he said the sarcastic comment, "What makes you say that? Surely it isn't because We're being thrown into another war to clean up THEIR mess" Sky said making his opinion very clear.
---
#342 Posted: 02:45:51 22/12/2016
"Oh is it because of the avatars?" Icestorm said. "I know it won't be easy but I'm sure it will be stopped." Icestorm said.

Meanwhile in the plane of Convexity...

"My lord the dragon escaped." The dragon from before said.

"I know. I was watching. But be not afraid I will have my prize. I will personally go this time." Sozen said as a intense aura of purple flowed across him.
---
SC
#343 Posted: 03:09:07 22/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky rolled his eyes, "Until they do it again" he said, "They are worse than a hatchlings! Toying with our lives and when they make a mess they expect us to clean it up" the Primal Dragon said.
---
#344 Posted: 03:39:03 22/12/2016
"It bothers me too but we sometimes can't control what happens." Icestorm said.

Suddenly a flash of purple happened and a portal to convexity opened up.
---
SC
#345 Posted: 03:53:25 22/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky growls, "NOW WHAT!" he roared as the portal opens up as suddenly his Magical Pressure flares up as his White Aura radiates off of his body as his feathers on his wings waver from the increasing power ready for a fight.
---
#346 Posted: 10:24:28 22/12/2016
Sozen soon steeped out of the portal. "Well, well we finally meet in person Icestorm." He said as his powers was much more above Sky's power.
---
SC
#347 Posted: 17:19:33 22/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky growls, "Don't take one more step!" he said, "You don't belong here! Go back or else I'll make you" he threaten the Avatar as he put himself between Icestorm and Sozen. He needed something to hit and Sozen chose the perfect time to show up when Sky's anger was already glowing red hot and his fury just need to be stroke. The reason the Avatars wish for Sky's death; is due to his ability to do the impossible, to kill a Avatar.
---
#348 Posted: 19:58:04 22/12/2016
"Boy if you do not move out of my way I will kill you." Sozen said.
---
SC
#349 Posted: 21:26:58 22/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky smirks, "I hope you said that! I needed someone to punch around! C'mon on!" he said charges at Sozen lunges himself at Sozen as black flames engulfs his claws, "Nightmare Claw!" Sky said as he swiping down as he flips as the dark energy blast foward as his claws comes into contact with Sozen blasting him back as Sky lands in a couch as he swipes his tail like a sledgehammer at his ankles.
---
#350 Posted: 22:04:10 22/12/2016
When Sky's first attack hit Sozen it fizzled out in a puff of smoke and when he hit at his ankles his tail seemed to hit a brick wall. "Oh so unwise." With a mighty swing of his tail Sozen slammed Sky's head into the ground.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me