Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Lava Lance Eruptor
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Lava Lance Eruptor

Eruption Ruffian Poll 17% (15)
Volcano Vaulter Poll 21% (19)
Don't have him Poll 31% (28)
Never played SuperChargers Poll 30% (27)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Lava Lance Eruptor
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#1 Posted: 22:02:33 06/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The Ol' Ball and Chain is the clear victor for Thump Truck's mods. Moving on we reach the returning Fire Skylander Lava Lance Eruptor so called because has a lance made of lava.

[User Posted Image] Eruption Ruffian
Make the earth shake with this eruption based path!
Hot Feat Volcanic Rain Third Volcano's the Charm
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Gain an uppercut explosion at the end of dash attacks. Using Hot Feat causes all active volcanoes to erupt, damaging and knocking nearby enemies up into the air. Hold (Triangle) and release to shoot out three magma balls that will create three active volcanoes.
Volcano Vaulter
Joust through your foes and blow them away with your lava spike lance!
Volatile Volcanoes Eruption Conduction Cannon Stop Me Now
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Dashing over active volcanoes will boost you forward causing extra damage and extending the dash and the active volcano's time. While dashing, your Lance will grow extra spikes. Press (Triangle) to shoot the spikes off your lance causing them to form a volcano where they land. Your Lance will now regrow spikes over time allowing you to create volcanoes to boost over forever!
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#2 Posted: 23:38:10 06/05/2016
smilie Zoey

UPGRADE PATH: Volcano Vaulter

REASON: I honestly don't have THAT many close range SuperChargers. I know smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie and smilie all have close range attacks, but I try to vary my playing styles with characters of the same gimmick.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 11:11:40 07/05/2016
Haven't played with him at all because he's one of the least enjoyable characters ever, but I guess I'd go with Volcano Vaulter.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#4 Posted: 03:23:24 10/05/2016
Off topic, is he worth getting?
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#5 Posted: 02:27:19 11/05/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Haven't played with him at all because he's one of the least enjoyable characters ever, but I guess I'd go with Volcano Vaulter.

I agree the OLD smilie was one of the least enjoyable characters. Give this one a try, I think he's fun now with the lava lance.
---
Any last wishes?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me