Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > NX coming March 2017, Zelda U also announced for NX & delayed to 2017
Page 1 of 1
NX coming March 2017, Zelda U also announced for NX & delayed to 2017 [CLOSED]
Drawdler Gold Sparx [online] Gems: 2876
#1 Posted: 09:29:13 27/04/2016 | Topic Creator
From Nintendo's Facebook page

https://mobile.facebook.com/st...627&__tn__=%2As
https://mobile.facebook.com/st...660&__tn__=%2As

I don't care much, but figured I would post it since nobody else has
---
Quote: dark52
Error: You
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5185
#2 Posted: 12:33:40 27/04/2016
AND YET, THE NX WON'T HAVE A ROLE AT E3!?!?

Huh!?!!
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6742
#3 Posted: 12:36:33 27/04/2016
Zelda U is the new Persona 5/FFXV and I'm not that fine with that. The butthurt since some places love to hate Nintendo's every decision tho - Nintendo really had no other choice as they either released WiiU version at the end of the year nd got no sales because everyone can wait for the NX, or they at least give it a chance with simultaneous.
I'm overjoyed that this isn't straight up getting cut out of the WiiU. I won't afford the NX for a long time, and I never had a Zelda game before. Screw better graphics, I want the experience. As people say, might as well call this Twilight Princess 2 - but hopefully it won't have weird changes between versions.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:44:41 27/04/2016 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 3740
#4 Posted: 12:52:09 27/04/2016
The Wii U will rot this year.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6354
#5 Posted: 15:07:50 27/04/2016
Zelda Wii U is the only game they will have playable on the show floor at E3.

They literally aren't even trying this year.

I feel bad for the Nintendo fans and Nintendo-centric journalists who were going to be focused on Nintendo. They have nothing to cover.

Doesn't help that the rest of E3 will just be a VR circlejerk.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:08:19 27/04/2016 by sonicbrawler182
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3517
#6 Posted: 15:18:14 27/04/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RIP GameXplain
---
My life is complete.
#7 Posted: 15:32:00 27/04/2016
To be fair,in general people seem to be jumping ship on E3 this year. Was surprised Nintendo didn't follow the rest and won't just do a Direct that day and interviews like with Star Fox Zero.
---
I do art!
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#8 Posted: 17:17:27 27/04/2016
I'm honestly really unsatisfied by Nintendo as of late. I just got a ****ing Wii U only for Zelda to be delayed again. Plus, the Wii U is not the only Nintendo console without a console exclusive Zelda game.

Once those final 3 Smash amiibos are out (if they ever get goddamn release dates >.>smilie, then I'm done. I'm really fed up with them.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 5722
#9 Posted: 18:22:08 27/04/2016
My feelings about this are just about what you would expect if you've known me for even a shred of time or heard me talk about the concept of the NX.
---
Thank you for eight years of hospitality. Until next time.
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5995
#10 Posted: 18:35:24 27/04/2016
I'm really getting sick of this **** now.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:39:14 27/04/2016 by Sesshomaru75
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7162
#11 Posted: 18:53:19 27/04/2016
@Nintendo

(spoiled for language.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
#12 Posted: 19:22:27 27/04/2016
How I feel right now: (Spoiled for language)
---

#YangGang
henryszuch Gold Sparx Gems: 2536
#13 Posted: 19:23:04 27/04/2016
I can see the NX releasing early next year. It can't make it to Holiday Season 2017 and this year feels a bit too early. But the fact that it won't be shown at E3 is not good for Nintendo. They need to make a big deal about this, or else it'll end up like the Wii U. I'm sure there will be a Direct for it in early fall, but I think that even a name or general concept is necessary for E3. Nintendo acts like we already know what it is. A lot of the fanbase seems like we know what it is, like with rumors of porting Wii U games. But Nintendo never even said that it's a home console, or if it has a touchscreen or anything, and now they tell us that Zelda U (can we even call it that?) will be on it.

To make it worse, Nintendo's year won't even be good game-wise. I remember in 2015 E3 there was so much dissapointment, Nintendo was dragging the Wii U another year. I thought they would learn from their mistakes. We had Star Fox in the beginning of the year, and Pokémon and Zelda at the end of the year to focus on at E3. It sounds like Zelda U will still be a big focus at the presentation, and I'm sure if they don't talk about the NX then they won't say any details about that version, but it'll be weird knowing it's delayed due to a system we don't even have info on and they won't even mention. Plus, now the Wii U has no games besides Paper Mario which looks like it'll be Sticker Star 2. And Zelda is the only playable game, which IMO is a big mistake.

Sorry for the big rant, I'm a die hard Nintendo fan but I was very dissapointed today.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3254
#14 Posted: 20:48:00 27/04/2016
This doesn't smell good. Really don't.

If at least we have good release games, I think it will be better. But I still thinking it's too soon to leave the Wii U. If they coexist, like Nintendo said, it would be better.

Let's see how it goes.
---
Funny Spooky
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#15 Posted: 21:04:23 27/04/2016
Here's a thought: What if they're just saying they won't show it off at E3 because everyone was expecting them to, so now when they show it off, it'll be a huge surprise? It's probably not the case, but just thought I'd throw it out there.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#16 Posted: 21:05:54 27/04/2016
i cant wait to see what zelda game they remake now lmao
---
#17 Posted: 21:06:29 27/04/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Here's a thought: What if they're just saying they won't show it off at E3 because everyone was expecting them to, so now when they show it off, it'll be a huge surprise? It's probably not the case, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

They said it wouldn't be at E3. Personal event or direct isn't out of question. We'll only know if they start heavily teasing before it happens.
---
I do art!
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3254
#18 Posted: 21:14:18 27/04/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: AdamGregory03

They said it wouldn't be at E3. Personal event or direct isn't out of question. We'll only know if they start heavily teasing before it happens.

Zelda U was going to be shown in E3 2015, but for not-smart reasons, they decided to not. So it's not out of possibility for the NX to appear on E3.
---
Funny Spooky
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7076
#19 Posted: 21:16:38 27/04/2016
Does Nintendo even have any idea what the hell they're doing at this point?(incoming rant)

Okay, I think it's an understatement to say most of us were expecting Zelda U to get the Twilight Princess treatment, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to complain about it.

They KILLED the Wii U almost a year before it's supposed to effectively be done and over with. What does the Wii U have this year? StarFox Zero, which has been getting very divisive reception, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE which is a really obscure title that isn't really going to get a general crowd, and Paper Mario Color Splash, which already has a lot of hate behind it for basically being Sticker Star 2.

This new Zelda game looks great, and it looks like a Zelda game that I can really get a lot of enjoyment out of, which is saying a LOT for me since I'm very divisive when it comes to the Zelda franchise. But why does it have to be this way? Why is it that the Wii U has to be the only Nintendo console now without its own unique Zelda title? Why couldn't Nintendo learn the mistakes they had been making with the Wii U ever since they announced it? Why have they been constantly screwing over their fanbase as of late? Why do we have a generation of gaming where a new StarFox game is getting split reception yet again, a new Paper Mario has to use the same mechanics as the worst one in the franchise, and a new Metroid game isn't even a real Metroid game? Why do they constantly put fans in a difficult stance with amiibos because they can't find the ones they want anywhere unless they got lucky during a holiday rush or some random day? Why do they still enforce their damn YouTube policy?(and yes, I will continue to bring that up because their YouTube copyright system is still one of the worst things to ever grace both Nintendo and YouTube)

And are they seriously so unenthusiastic about the NX that they just would casually announce it in a freaking TWEET? This is the NEXT GENERATION of NINTENDO, one of the big three companies in the gaming industry alongside Microsoft and Sony right now. THIS IS HOW YOU'RE GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE NX? And yeah, way to follow up with basically saying it won't be at E3. It's not like, I dunno, that's the biggest gaming convention EVER. And they can't just throw all their money on the next Zelda as their only E3 title. This isn't Fallout 4 or Doom, Nintendo, you need to bring more than just this, ESPECIALLY since there's so much more you could do. At least last year's E3 gave us new updates or trailers on previously announced games.

This isn't even taking into account that the 3DS, while without a doubt having a much stronger lineup than the Wii U, is declining as well. Aside from Pokemon Sun and Moon, Kirby: Planet Robobot, and Bravely Second: End Layer, what does the 3DS have this year too look forward to? AND this doesn't even consider that Nintendo is extremely out of touch on how gaming works today. They still don't have basic things such as cross-buying on Wii U and 3DS, cloud based storage, or any of that.

I'm effectively done with Nintendo at this point. Once this fiscal year ends and the NX launches I'm done buying their products. Including anything that comes to 3DS from them or any amiibos outside the last few I still want.

I love Nintendo, I really do. They have made some the best experiences I've had in gaming and made some of my favorite franchises. The impact they have on me as a gamer is one that no other company or franchise can match. But they need to get with the times. They need to understand how gaming works nowadays. They need to listen to their fans all the time, not half of the time. They need to have a better connection with fans. Because until they learn from their mistakes and understand what the fans want, I don't want to support them. I want to support a company that understands, and when Nintendo finally does, maybe I'll support them again. But right now I'm set on being done with them as soon as the NX launches and right now nothing is going to change my mind on that.

sorry for the long rant, really needed to vent about this.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:22:48 27/04/2016 by pankakesparx456
henryszuch Gold Sparx Gems: 2536
#20 Posted: 21:53:09 27/04/2016
The new GameXplain discussion sums up my feelings pretty well.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:54:04 27/04/2016 by henryszuch
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3660
#21 Posted: 22:01:48 27/04/2016
The only things I'm worried about are another delay and if Pokemon sun and moon count as Nintendo or Gamefreak
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#22 Posted: 22:02:49 27/04/2016
You know... I'm kind of optimistic toward this. Part of me feels like they somehow no what they're doing, even if it doesn't make sense at the moment. But maybe that's just me being on Prozac or something.
And just to specify, they said Zelda U/NX would be the only playable game at E3, not the only thing they'll talk about at E3.
---
Check this out! Please?
#23 Posted: 22:10:48 27/04/2016
I feel that the only reason that they're releasing the two versions of Zelda U at the same time, rather than releasing the Wii U version early, is to obviously help sell the NX.

I don't know how much different the two versions will be from one another aside from the NX version perhaps having higher frame-rate, resolution, etc., but if the Wii U version were to be released first - most people would get that version instead.

The only people that would be getting it on the NX if the NX version were to be released later are collector's and people who weren't interested in the Wii U but are in the NX.

So even if the Wii U version is finished before the year is over (if not already), people who planned on playing it on the Wii U will have to wait longer than they should just so Nintendo has a big launch-day title for their new console that nobody (so far) knows pretty much anything about.

It's a good business decision, don't get me wrong, but it's a HUGE middle finger to the fans who have a Wii U and consumers of the Wii U in general.
---

#YangGang
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:00:07 27/04/2016 by Sesshomaru75
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4141
#24 Posted: 22:33:43 27/04/2016
Quote: pankakesparx456
They KILLED the Wii U almost a year before it's supposed to effectively be done and over with.

What does the Wii U have this year? StarFox Zero, which has been getting very divisive reception,
Paper Mario Color Splash, which already has a lot of hate behind it for basically being Sticker Star 2.

I'm effectively done with Nintendo at this point. Once this fiscal year ends and the NX launches I'm done buying their products. Including anything that comes to 3DS from them or any amiibos outside the last few I still want.

A. A year before it's supposed to be over? There was never a set end date. Normal console lengths? They're bound to get shorter over time anyway.

B. Reviews/Opinions =/= How well a game sells.
Hate behind Color Splash when NOBODY has played it and there's hardly anything shown so far? That just doesn't make sense. It may appear similar so far, but they haven't shown much of anything conclusive towards that.

C. This is the stupidest part of every time anything like this happens. People saying this. You said you enjoyed the stuff, yet you're gonna quit cause of a few things that don't affect your gameplay?

Now I'm not saying I support this decision, but your post right there had some good points but these parts were just plain dumb.

Also, they didn't say it'll be the only thing they'll show, just the only thing that'll be playable. There's a lot more to E3 than the playable floor.
#25 Posted: 22:40:31 27/04/2016
It wasn't all bad.

Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing are both getting mobile games in August.

In any case, I think only having Zelda to play on the show floor, and having no NX stuff at E3, is a bad move. I know they confirmed they will do a separate show later on, but we don't know when, and that's harder to promote.

I expect a lot of dry bits this year. The NX better have a killer launch line-up.
---
#26 Posted: 23:52:07 27/04/2016
Quote:
A. A year before it's supposed to be over? There was never a set end date. Normal console lengths? They're bound to get shorter over time anyway.

Right now everything is pointing towards the Wii U stopping production next year once the NX is released. Alongside the actual reports of Nintendo stopping Wii U console production(which we discussed a while back), Nintendo is releasing the NX next fiscal year. The Wii U is only expected to sell 800 thousand units this fiscal year according to Nintendo, if I'm not mistaken. From a business perspective, it would be dumb for Nintendo to continue production of the Wii U next year. It's a huge slap in the face to Wii U owners, obviously, but it's still understandable why they would more than likely stop supporting the console.

Quote:
B. Reviews/Opinions =/= How well a game sells.
Hate behind Color Splash when NOBODY has played it and there's hardly anything shown so far? That just doesn't make sense. It may appear similar so far, but they haven't shown much of anything conclusive towards that.

Fair point about Color Splash, but that still doesn't change the fact that the Wii U doesn't really have one last killer app or swan song before the NX releases. It should've been Zelda U, but we all knew for a long time that it was going to be on NX as well.

And while opinions and reviews obviously don't dictate a games sales completely, it almost certainly can affect them. The backlash that games like Color Splash and Federation Force have gotten are almost definitely going to cause sales for them to drop. StarFox Zero, from what I've seen so far, has extremely mixed reception from critics, which is going to affect sales because some people are going to see its initial reception and it could potentially turn them away from the game.

Quote:
C. This is the stupidest part of every time anything like this happens. People saying this. You said you enjoyed the stuff, yet you're gonna quit cause of a few things that don't affect your gameplay?

I don't look at Nintendo from just a gaming perspective. I look at them as a whole company.

Their games are fantastic. I can say that I more than likely will play their games time and time again in the years to come. But the huge amount of problems they've had outside their games is what makes me want to turn away from them.

-The amiibo shortage from last year was ridiculous on Nintendo's part because they didn't communicate with fans on what exactly the problem was, and sometimes even outright ignored it.

-Nintendo listening to fans when it comes to games has been all over the place. For every right decision they make for a game that people want(Smash Bros DLC, for example), they make the wrong decision on what people want(Federation Force).

-Nintendo still refuses to update their marketing and how they approach gaming. Part of why the Wii U failed was because of how poorly marketed it was. Nintendo still hasn't implemented things that have become norm and basic for gaming today, such as the aforementioned cloud storage system.

-I have to be in a position where, should I decide to start a YouTube channel, I can't talk about their products because of their YouTube policy system, which effectively steals money from content creators. I shouldn't have to be in a position where I have to register videos in order to avoid getting my channel removed, AND have revenue stolen from me by Nintendo for work that I put a lot of effort into it. Granted, Nintendo isn't the only company doing something like this(#Where'sTheFairUse proves that), but they're the only ones that have an entire policy implemented in YouTube and the only one that straight up puts strikes against your channel instead of claims should you choose not to use their policies, as far as I know.

I could go on and on, but my point is that Nintendo is not in a healthy relationship with its consumers and its fans. And to me, that is equally as important as the games they produce.

Why should I buy products from a company I can't always rely on or trust? Why should I support a company that doesn't listen to its consumers the majority of the time? Why should I support a company that has had no idea what they've been doing for the past two years, and arguably, the past five years, in order to improve?

This is why I stopped watching Nickelodeon so long ago, why I have such a burning hatred for them, and why I always speak out against them whenever they come into a subject or topic on here. Because despite the fact that Nickelodeon has shows that I can enjoy, have enjoyed, and still enjoy, they have done a lot of poor decisions for their audiences and for their business that has caused me to hate them. But I won't go into detail on that because it's off topic.

This is where I stand with Nintendo right now. I DEFINITELY don't hate them, let alone like I do something like Nickelodeon, but their past decisions have really made me divisive as a fan, and despite disagreeing with them on a LOT of things, I thought they could eventually learn from their mistakes and makes their relation with their audience better. But this uninspired announcement they made with the NX struck a nerve with me and I can't support them as a company or as a fan anymore, let alone right now.

Nintendo really has to impress me with the NX and/or fix their current issues. Otherwise I'm done. The last few amiibos I want along with Pokemon and Kirby will more than likely be the last big pruchases I make towards anything Nintendo related if they don't nail it with the NX and start listening to fans.

Quote:
Also, they didn't say it'll be the only thing they'll show, just the only thing that'll be playable. There's a lot more to E3 than the playable floor.

I completely glossed over that one. My mistake.

btw my apologies if this comes off as rude or angry at all, I'm not trying to come off as that at all.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:38:47 28/04/2016 by pankakesparx456
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#27 Posted: 23:55:19 27/04/2016
tbh i'll be happy with e3 as long as we get to see the final 3 smash amiibo
#28 Posted: 00:58:44 28/04/2016
Quote:

Right now everything is pointing towards the Wii U stopping production next year once the NX is released. Alongside the actual reports of Nintendo stopping Wii U console production(which we discussed a while back), Nintendo is releasing the NX next fiscal year. The Wii U is only expected to sell 800 thousand units this fiscal year according to Nintendo, if I'm not mistaken. From a business perspective, it would be dumb for Nintendo to continue production of the Wii U next year. It's a huge slap in the face to Wii U owners, obviously, but it's still understandable why they would more than likely stop supporting the console.

Why should I buy products from a company I can't always rely on or trust? Why should I support a company that doesn't listen to its consumers the majority of the time? Why should I support a company that has had no idea what they've been doing for the past two years, and arguably, the past five years, in order to improve?

A. That still doesn't say anything about it being a year before it's supposed to be over lol. They already have enough units to last until then, which is why they stopped production.

B. Because you said you enjoyed the products. Sure, they definitely have made their fair share of mistakes (irrefutably), but if you enjoy the products anyway, why should you not purchase them?

Don't worry, you didn't sound rude at all, I just had to point stuff out. Hopefully, I did not sound rude addressing those points either.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#29 Posted: 00:58:46 28/04/2016
Really disappointed at the new Zelda being delayed, as well as the fact that this means the Wii U isn't getting a unique Zelda title at all, but I saw it coming a mile away TBH so I've already made peace with it and thus am not really angry. Just disappointed.

As for the NX itself releasing next year... That's what I thought. Seeing it's unlikely to be at E3 is worrying, but E3 seems to be waning in recent years (either that or I've just been underwhelmed by recent years and thus my opinion is skewed, in which case, disregard this) and there are other avenues to unveil it with (other gaming conventions, Nintendo Directs, etc). Really disappointing nonetheless because the hype that could be gained from E3 is something they could've used.

I don't know. I just can't get really angry about any of this for some reason. Maybe later. Maybe not. For now it's just disappointment that I'm already discarding even as I write this so I can go worry about something else (and no, I'm not saying no one should 'worry' about any of this; just that I myself do not possess the energy to do so). smilie
#30 Posted: 01:10:26 28/04/2016
Quote: weebbby
Quote:

A. That still doesn't say anything about it being a year before it's supposed to be over lol. They already have enough units to last until then, which is why they stopped production.

B. Because you said you enjoyed the products. Sure, they definitely have made their fair share of mistakes (irrefutably), but if you enjoy the products anyway, why should you not purchase them?

Don't worry, you didn't sound rude at all, I just had to point stuff out. Hopefully, I did not sound rude addressing those points either.

A. Fair enough. :/

B. Oh jeez, I didn't elaborate on that.

I kind of have this thing where I feel I have to do something in order to prove a point or make a stance I have on something clear. In Nintendo's case, I don't want to buy anything from them. I think even the smallest decision like this could potentially be enough to make a company like Nintendo notice that they're doing something wrong. Admittedly it's a naive decision but I honestly think a small decision like that could make a HUGE difference. It's kind of how I am once I'm absolutely firm on something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't worry, you didn't come off as rude either.
---
Cool cool.
#31 Posted: 01:24:04 28/04/2016
It can make a difference if enough people do it, but it's not gonna happen because a good chunk of people saying what you did will buy it anyway (not saying you specifically still will, but a lot of people will, it's happened many times).

I will still buy their stuff on my point that I enjoy the products. I don't support every decision, it's impossible to, but I still genuinely enjoy my experiences from the games.
#32 Posted: 01:33:16 28/04/2016
Yeah, and I can definitely see why people will still buy their stuff even after all this. I would too. But ultimately when I get really upset with a big company like this I always feel the need to find some way to make that point clear.

Obviously it's extremely unlikely to work-it's still really naive, like I said- but in my eyes it's worth a try if it could potentially get Nintendo to notice, even if I am the only one doing something like this.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:47 28/04/2016 by pankakesparx456
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8717
#33 Posted: 01:41:56 28/04/2016
Don't mind me, I'll just be here enjoying Kirby and Ace Attorney 6 for the rest of 2016. ^.^;

I feel like this is not quite the best strategy from a marketing standpoint. If you're trying to build hype and generate sales for this console to rebound from the Wii U, why keep the public in the dark about it. Could it be because you're actually not confident in the NX? That's my interpretation, and it makes me not want to buy an NX.

But between this and the whole PS4K rumor stuff, I'm starting to think it's time to be even more conservative with my approach to games than I already am. Because clearly they're trying to nickel and dime me. And I'm not okay with that. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#34 Posted: 02:32:05 28/04/2016
I still think they're just saying it's not gonna be at E3 to lower people's expectations, and then at the end of their conference, BAM! THE NX IN ALL IT'S GLORY! AND ALL THE GAMES TO COME ON LAUNCH!
...Probably wishful thinking, but hey, I'm a wishful guy.
---
Check this out! Please?
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#35 Posted: 04:16:18 28/04/2016
im not mad at this cause they still might be developing the nx and plus its most likely we will see sun and moon at E3 this year.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#36 Posted: 04:38:19 28/04/2016
Josh from TheBitBlock sums up my thoughts pretty well.

[User Posted Image]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 5722
#37 Posted: 05:40:20 28/04/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket
The only things I'm worried about are another delay and if Pokemon sun and moon count as Nintendo or Gamefreak

Developed by Game Freak, published by Nintendo. Unless Game Freak themselves mess up something bad, Pokemon isn't being delayed.
---
Thank you for eight years of hospitality. Until next time.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:40:42 28/04/2016 by CAV
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3660
#38 Posted: 10:20:02 28/04/2016
This stinks... My family like just got our wii u 2 years ago
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#39 Posted: 11:10:17 28/04/2016
My family got our Wii U in January 2016 and Zelda Wii U doesn't need to be delayed at least.
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
#40 Posted: 11:13:16 28/04/2016
I got mine last year and I damn well knew the risks since the rumors around NX had already started. I'm always one gen behind anyway, better than 2 behind sticking to X360 which is in fact kicking the bucket this year.
---
I do art!
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#41 Posted: 21:55:38 28/04/2016
Quote: shroom boom
im not mad at this cause they still might be developing the nx and plus its most likely we will see sun and moon at E3 this year.

Well, yeah, what do you think they've been doing since it was announced that it was in development? :P
---
words. letters. filler.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3291
#42 Posted: 22:53:39 28/04/2016
Nintendo at E3: Sorry guys Zelda U is actually Zelda NX now and isn't coming to the Wii U at all! Because **** you that's why!
Nintendo is so out of touch with players...
#43 Posted: 22:59:56 28/04/2016
What reason do they even have to cancel it? From the wording of the interview that version is done. Could compare it to Rayman Legends where it's more likely we'll get a dumb demo to tide us over until then that ends up being a major waste of time that doesn't reflect the game's quality.

Spent a week looking up each level as they were revealed only for those end up as time attack minigames in the full version fffff
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:47 28/04/2016 by Bifrost
#44 Posted: 00:29:04 29/04/2016
Quote: Bifrost
What reason do they even have to cancel it? From the wording of the interview that version is done. Could compare it to Rayman Legends where it's more likely we'll get a dumb demo to tide us over until then that ends up being a major waste of time that doesn't reflect the game's quality.

Spent a week looking up each level as they were revealed only for those end up as time attack minigames in the full version fffff

That Rayman Legends demo was amazing.

Served as great speed run training.

And then I went on to win a competition in the game that won me a $200 headset.
---
#45 Posted: 00:38:40 29/04/2016
I'm jelly,won't even lie. Never got to gold trophies there.

But I mean they talked so much about how it'd give us a glimpse into the game and the gameplay and in the end it's less than a tenth of it. The asian temple challenge isn't even in a real level, despite being on Olympus Maximus iirc.
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:39:16 29/04/2016 by Bifrost
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#46 Posted: 14:12:38 29/04/2016
Please, for the love of god, would you guys PLEASE just... understand? *trollface*

I'm still kind of hoping Nintendo still has something up their sleeves.
#47 Posted: 19:46:00 29/04/2016
i had a dream e3 for nintendo sucked. ironically the dream took place in a tree.

---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:46 29/04/2016 by parisruelz12
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me