Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Collection Total help [CLOSED]
DobermanOwner Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#1 Posted: 19:23:34 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm finally getting around to finishing SuperChargers. Anyone have a list of which Skylanders don't count towards the collection total? I have 311 figures right now and my collection total is at 305. I think I figured out all of the ones missing that I currently have (Spitfire, Blue Bash, Red Drill Sergeant, Metallic Gill Grunt and only 1 of my 3 clear Hot Dogs counts).

I find it odd that regular Spitfire doesn't count... He works in game for me, just doesn't show up on the collection total screen. Dark Spitfire does.

Also, I see that Golden Hot Streak doesn't count either. I have 26 vehicles and 25 register. Does E3 Hot Streak count? I'm going to buy it soon.

As far as items go, I see it only counts 1 dragonfire cannon, 1 treasure chest and 1 hand of fate. What's the total number of items that can be registered?
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#2 Posted: 22:29:28 19/04/2016
I'm pretty sure everything from at least Giants on that has a rare/special indicator can count on the collections screen.

I don't go by that, as there are too many chase figures that are impossible for an average collector to get, not to mention the employees-only versions. Plus it doubles up too many characters that appear in the game exactly the same.

I always went by the 3DS collection screens, as those don't count anything other than in-game characters and variants and actually gave you a total number to go by up through Trap Team I think.

Regular Spitfire should register as it's own character along with Dark Spitfire. Did you try taking ownership of it? Golden Hot Streak and E3 Hot Streak show up as separate entries in my collection screen as well along with regular Hot Streak (technically I have the tablet Hot Streak which is a "Special", but I'm not going to bother with buying a regular Hot Streak as they're cosmetically the same in-game).

Another weird thing to note is the original Sidekicks from Frito-Lay count as special in SuperChargers, while the Minis from Trap Team are regular. Each character can be entered into the collection twice if you have them.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
#3 Posted: 22:53:17 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I had to take ownership of Spitfire for him to show up. Will I have to do that with Golden Hot Streak too then?

I don't plan on owning all of the figures available, so I won't have to worry about too many more not being added. I've got Halloween Fright Rider on the way. I'm also hoping to buy LightCore Pop Fizz, Double Trouble 1.5 and E3 Hot Streak this week. That will put my figure total at 314 and vehicles at 27. Unless I can get the remaining 49 (didn't count Thrillipede because he's not out, he's #50 that I still need) figures for under $30, I will not own them.

I've already got both sets of side kicks registered.
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:53:33 20/04/2016 by DobermanOwner
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#4 Posted: 02:19:33 20/04/2016
Quote: Dahvoo
Another weird thing to note is the original Sidekicks from Frito-Lay count as special in SuperChargers, while the Minis from Trap Team are regular. Each character can be entered into the collection twice if you have them.

That has been true since Trap Team, though.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#5 Posted: 03:02:12 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I was able to get Golden Hot Streak to register by taking ownership. I completely forgot about that feature, I've never had to do that before and I buy used figures all the time!

Here's a list of the SSA figures I need:
Silver Boomer
Red Camo
Gold Chop Chop
Metallic Purple Cynder
Crystal Clear Cynder
Silver Dino-rang
Gold Drill Sergeant
Silver Eruptor
Gold Flameslinger
Pearl Hex
Chrome Spyro
Crystal clear Stealth Elf
Flocked Stump Smash
Glow in the dark Warnado
Crystal clear Wham-shell
Crystal clear Whirlwind
Glow in the dark Wrecking Ball
Glow in the dark Zap

So none of these show up in the collection total? I've never added my complete collection to a game before so this is new to me...
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#6 Posted: 03:18:35 20/04/2016
I don't think any SSA chase variants count as special on the collection screen, because they weren't programmed to have a special tag.
---
Dead
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#7 Posted: 15:44:41 20/04/2016
If I'm not mistaken, no Chase Variants show up in the collection screen at all. That means 438 different toys show up in total. At least, that's how many different toys exist when you don't count Chase Variants.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#8 Posted: 17:41:28 20/04/2016
Quote: chaosworrier
Quote: Dahvoo

That has been true since Trap Team, though.

Not in the Trap Team collection screen though. In Trap Team the original Frito-Lay Sidekicks load up as Series 1, while the red base Minis load up as a Mini. But you can only have each Sidekick/Mini in the collections screen once as a Mini. In SuperChargers, you can have each one appear twice in the collection, for example you could have Thumpling and Thumpling Special.

Quote: 84skylanderdude
If I'm not mistaken, no Chase Variants show up in the collection screen at all. That means 438 different toys show up in total. At least, that's how many different toys exist when you don't count Chase Variants.

Chase variants have the special/rare indicator. So if you have something like bronze/gold Doom Stone (my only chase variant) and regular Doom Stone, one appears as Doom Stone and the other as Doom Stone Special. Same for common variants like glow-in-the-dark Cynder, Pumpkin Eye-Brawl, etc. They'll repeat in your collection screen as the same character just with the word Special included.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:29 20/04/2016 by Dahvoo
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me