darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > Even Spyro knew minions were awful before they happened
Page 1 of 1
Even Spyro knew minions were awful before they happened
etherealspyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#1 Posted: 16:50:29 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Spyro knew before all of us guys!

Cameraman: Spyro the Dragon, you've defeated Gnasty Gnorc, collected the dragon eggs, saved all the dragons, and recovered every bit of treasure in the dragon kingdom. How do you feel?

Spyro: I feel fired up, Bob! And I'm happy for the dragon worlds, of course. I certainly don't want to spend the rest of my dragon days butting heads with Gnasty Gnorc and his weird minions.

Cameraman: What's a minion?

Spyro: Uh, never mind. You know what they say - you need a good battle for every good adversary. And I felt that Gnasty, in spite of his misguided nature, was a worthy opponent. [The dragons turn to crystal] Uh-oh. Here we go again!
---
Furry trash tho
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#2 Posted: 01:28:23 01/05/2016
I sure hope he didn't mean the minions in my avatar.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Gem Finder Red Sparx Gems: 41
#3 Posted: 13:17:35 17/12/2016
Quote: etherealspyro
Spyro knew before all of us guys!

Cameraman: Spyro the Dragon, you've defeated Gnasty Gnorc, collected the dragon eggs, saved all the dragons, and recovered every bit of treasure in the dragon kingdom. How do you feel?

Spyro: I feel fired up, Bob! And I'm happy for the dragon worlds, of course. I certainly don't want to spend the rest of my dragon days butting heads with Gnasty Gnorc and his weird minions.

Cameraman: What's a minion?

Spyro: Uh, never mind. You know what they say - you need a good battle for every good adversary. And I felt that Gnasty, in spite of his misguided nature, was a worthy opponent. [The dragons turn to crystal] Uh-oh. Here we go again!

Cameraman: "What's a minion?"
When I hear that now, it makes me think of this, Spyro imagining the little minions running around causing chaos and wanting bananas. Then, Spyro: "Uh, never mind."

I think you've got it right about him knowing minions! smilie
---
Spyro Insomniac game remakes would be amazing!
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#4 Posted: 20:17:05 27/08/2017
I am now deceased
KrazyKariana Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#5 Posted: 22:02:02 02/10/2017
I AM SCREAMING DELETE THIS LMAO.
---
Visit KrazyKari.deviantart.com for Spyro fan art, and SpyroStuffbyKrazyKari.Tumblr.com
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me