darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > What will you do when Sky 6 is revealed?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What will you do when Sky 6 is revealed?
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#51 Posted: 21:38:11 20/04/2016
Quote: Street50
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: TakeYourLemons

At some point, after the franchise calls it quits, I'd love a HD parity version of the first two and updates to allow all skylanders to play in all entries. So no, you aren't alone.

Add in jumping, with the SF/SSC graphics and all Skylanders playable and I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I've already said it a few times throughout this board but just putting the first 2 out in HD and allowing all skylanders to be used in these games feels like the perfect skylander game at the moment.. As well as add in the jumping.
Make it even better by adding in new levels. I'd take this over Skylanders 6 honestly.

I totally forgot jumping, but yes, add jumping lol.

Another interesting side affect of an H.D. remake would be that they would have more time to blow us away with a new title. Granted an H.D. remake would require a ton of new art assets but story, sound and game design are already done. They really need to focus on longer titles and go to a two year release cycle. One studio could focus on the remake and the other a large and robust title and then get in a two year cycle. Plus there needs to be content tied to the Skylanders if they want us to buy them all. Remember in SSA when a Skylander would come with a Heroic Challenge? That was something and it got my to pick up a Skylander for the content that I might not have been into based on the design...See it benefits them too lol. We also need to get back to the game itself being the draw and not the gimmick. I'm sure others have said this (been away for a while) so I'm not being original here just overstating.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#52 Posted: 02:48:19 21/04/2016
Each one has a two year development time already.
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#53 Posted: 12:31:40 21/04/2016
Celebrate and most likely pray to Eon for my wallet because I always love Toys for Bob characters. Gosh, I hope they do as well as I thought they did with Trap Team.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#54 Posted: 22:14:33 21/04/2016
Giving hope that the Nintendo-exclusive Skymiibo is Falco!
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#55 Posted: 23:22:07 21/04/2016
Quote: Pokemon2

If there even are Nintendo-exclusive Skymiibo again.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#56 Posted: 01:25:25 22/04/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Quote: Pokemon2

If there even are Nintendo-exclusive Skymiibo again.

I hope they are interviewing those who remembered the original selling point of skylanderrs - that they were portable...and get the feedback they deserve.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:33:08 22/04/2016 by TakeYourLemons
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#57 Posted: 14:52:16 23/05/2016
Hmm... I'll probably flip out for about 10 minutes, scream to all my friends even though they really don't care, come to darkSpyro to find more information, and probably figure out if I like the game or not.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me