Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
DDog's Art [CLOSED]
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1 Posted: 18:45:27 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I have had so many topics like this, whoops. I have gotten a lot better at art though since last time... Eh. Especially digital art. All art posted here will be watermarked with my Instagram users, just incase.

*Throws my Hunter X Bianca fan kid at you.*
[User Posted Image]
He's a lot like Hunter personality wise, but he wants to become a great sorcerer, so he often steals Bianca's books. Of course, being more like Hunter he's even worse at it then Bianca was shown to be, accidentally creating even bigger beasts than his mother's. Sometimes on these occasions "Uncle Spyro" and Bentley even have to help "tame" the monsters. (While teenage Bartholomew comforts Hunter and Bianca's little son.) (And yes. I came up with all that while drawing him. Whoops. He still needs a name though...)
(I drew him in a "chibi" style I'm currently playing around with too... Ehhhhhhhhhhh.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:48:16 12/04/2016 by DragonDog
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#2 Posted: 15:44:59 13/04/2016
*screams and reaches through computer screen to hug the **** out of this cute creation*
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#3 Posted: 16:16:11 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
*screams and reaches through computer screen to hug the **** out of this cute creation*

*Screams with you.*
-
Two of my OC's, Harmony the tabby cat and Spark the grump-grump. I'm hoping to make movies about them and their kids, and Harmony's half-brother, Skipper. (My avatar right now is Captain, another one of my OC's, he's Skipper's father.)
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:50:40 13/04/2016 by DragonDog
#4 Posted: 17:20:22 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Double post/Mini spam?
Here's some kids I want to make a tv show about, Lightning and Thunder, and that's how I want the show's style to look... Exactly... The little flaws here and there and the (slightly) poorly done backgrounds are supposed to remind you of some older cartoons, like My Life as a Teenage Robot or Samurai Jack, just for some examples.
[User Posted Image]
Full view of my avatar, Captain Jonathan James appears to be ice cream hell. smilie There's a long story that goes with this, I hope to turn it into a movie series, so I won't spoil too much of it.
[User Posted Image]
And finally, Prince Zulius of the Elven Kingdom, if I had a better picture I would post his daddy too. King Azul... My husband... No seriously, Azul's wife is heavily based on me.
[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:26:39 17/04/2016 by DragonDog
#5 Posted: 00:29:52 03/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Beast Boy from the Teen Titans, I did all of this in the car on a long road trip. smilie
[User Posted Image]
Don't you just love how you only get feedback from your family (about your drawings)?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me